I create a lot of opportunities from corners, would say if you could maybe work the wingbacks to take corners and get them with long throws - you could possibly look at more goals

Are u using the tactic from 69? i score a lot from corners, if you use the tactic in 69 have u tried using your backs at corner and throws ? :)

So given the tactic in 69, who shld take corners in order to get maximum goals?

So given the tactic in 69, who shld take corners in order to get maximum goals?

Havent tested everyone, but i have the mezzala taking them, and i normally score almost every game on corner :)

Do you use real inverted back. I mean a rightfooted back on the left side or dont it mather?

Do you use real inverted back. I mean a rightfooted back on the left side or dont it mather?

No i use left on left and right on right, because you want the backs to get assists, not goals.
Have used a right on left some matches this season and he always cut inside and destroys the space for the strikers, ore he tries a longshot.
When you use left on left he cuts outside and crosses most of the time :)
A good example is that semedo had 19 assists in the league last season played on right back and he is right foot :)

Looking forward to trying this tactic out. How much was Mbappe? I've tried to get him but PSG just keep rejecting bids, did you unsettle him or something? Thanks in advance dude

just to be sure essiko, do you use left footed forwards on the right and right footed forwards on the left?

Are u using the tactic from 69? i score a lot from corners, if you use the tactic in 69 have u tried using your backs at corner and throws ? :)

May play around with it i created a tactic a few seasons back which produced similar results

why everybody plays with a strong team and sends results ??

Hey , great tatic !

Can you give us the filters you look for the players please? :D

Because you can share results with any team you've played with. No one said you have to use small teams, after all everyone paid for the game. You can do what you like

Looking forward to trying this tactic out. How much was Mbappe? I've tried to get him but PSG just keep rejecting bids, did you unsettle him or something? Thanks in advance dude

Hey psg actually have neymar dybala cavani hazard leon bailey who actually is a real beast in my save, so mbappe didnt get that much playtime last season so he was unhappy)

just to be sure essiko, do you use left footed forwards on the right and right footed forwards on the left?

No i use left on left and right on right if i have a left foot, because they will get the most of the assists from crossing out on the side. If i only have right foots i use the one thats best in crossing/dribbling/pace on the right side.

can you post as many line ups from start to now please

What do you mean?

3 striker tactic is deadly! Congrats.

why everybody plays with a strong team and sends results ??

Some people like playing weaker teams and some like playing with strong teams, anyway if you dont like tactics that are created for strong teams nobody is forcing you to try it, you just go to another thread with tactics for weaker teams its that simple :)

Tried answering all of you guys :)

Tomorrow i will post a new save which i have started with Altınordu (2nd turkish league). The squad isn't strong (expected 14th before season). But i am smashing it with the tactic from post #69. Easy promotion. :)