Tomorrow i will post a new save which i have started with Altınordu (2nd turkish league). The squad isn't strong (expected 14th before season). But i am smashing it with the tactic from post #69. Easy promotion. :)

Nice to see its working for lower teams to :)

i keep geting it wrong somewhere? any hint you can give me Essiko?

i keep geting it wrong somewhere? any hint you can give me Essiko?

Need to know a lot more, like what team your are, what season your in, what does your linup look like, and the results :)

'
My opponent keep getting 1on1 with my goalkeeper. Is there something to do about that?

Try use mark tighter in the team instructions, and remove offside trap :)

Reason why he gets one on one is because your standing high with a offside trap and his midtfielder ore winger gets to much time to play the ball trough over the defenders, and when they have a fast striker they will run from your defenders :)

Playing a version of the #69 tactic, really nice work.

i currently have martial on 96 goals for the season with one game left (ecc final v psg) i only started using this tactic after about 15 games. im scared to think how many he could have got if i used it from the start.

i must also point out that rashford has also scored 70+ goals

Last edited:
Crazy

Mbappe is the best player for this tactic i promise you, if you get your hands on him buy him ;)
He has scored 63 and we are just in the start of desember XD

View attachment 51102 View attachment 51101

Did some small changes for the last matches and he has scored almost 3-5 goals every game.
May even do better with this changes than the one i posted in post 69..

Results with the small changes, just instructions and player instruction changes so noting big
View attachment 51100

I have 91 goals in 16 matches :)