and mate how do you get mbappe to score 90 goals in a season you need to tell us what you do

share your new tweaks please...

Mbappe is the best player for this tactic i promise you, if you get your hands on him buy him ;)
He has scored 63 and we are just in the start of desember XD

View attachment 1163797 View attachment 1163798

Did some small changes for the last matches and he has scored almost 3-5 goals every game.
May even do better with this changes than the one i posted in post 69..

Results with the small changes, just instructions and player instruction changes so noting big
View attachment 1163799

I have 91 goals in 16 matches :)

Give tactic from post 69 a try with my league winning SC Heerenveen from the Netherlands

First match 3-0 win against Ajax :)
Away match 2-0 Win with 10 men :)
Home match 3-5 lose against PSV :-(

Last edited:
Here it is

Dont know whats best between this one and my tactic from post 69, because i havent tried this for so many games :p
View attachment 51099View attachment 51098

As you can see its just some minor changes, we dont push trough the middle anymore we go out on the flanks, and we play wide something i love :p

Results with it is in post 169

Im going away for 2 days but will still be answering you guys and hopefully check your god results :p

Dont know whats best between this one and my tactic from post 69, because i havent tried this for so many games :p
View attachment 1163800View attachment 1163801

As you can see its just some minor changes, we dont push trough the middle anymore we go out on the flanks, and we play wide something i love :p

Results with it is in post 169

Im going away for 2 days but will still be answering you guys and hopefully check your god results :p[/QUOTE
but how on earth do you get mbappe to score that many what are you doing to get this

martial scored a hat trick meaning he ended with 99 goals for the season. when i have a little time to spare i will start a new save and use from the beginning
love this tactic!!

martial scored a hat trick meaning he ended with 99 goals for the season. when i have a little time to spare i will start a new save and use from the beginning
love this tactic!!

you play him central striker?

love this tactic!!
mate how are you getting martial to get that many goals in a season

its possible on my long term save i had a newgen who got 107 in a season with essiko first tweak of avp tweak in another thread

well what tactic did you use and trainings and any other info please

i play him as central striker. set him as penalty taker and unticked the option where whoever has 2 goals takes the pens.
as for training i just leave it to my assistant. other than that i dont touch it. like craigswfc said, plug n play

you play him central striker?

yes mate. i have been lucky with injuries over the seasons which helps a lot.
now hes 27 he does struugle more with them. i think he was out for about 10 weeks in total in the season i just finished

Im going away for 2 days but will still be answering you guys and hopefully check your god results :p

:wub: Off to flier at the WC with this... (ish)

View attachment 51027