6-2-2-0 Counter: A Hypothesis (Work in Progress)

• Thread starter Thread starter Shyftyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 627
  • Views Views 118K
Confused,so many things happening,are you going to upload tweaks to your tactic

my current tweaked version View attachment 318633

Thinking about this way to change my tactic but i also think that the MC should be AMC. This way i can play Neymar on the left (retrained to ML), Bale of the right and Rooney ahead, or Wilshere :D

Using the flanks and for me its the best recreation of Madrid vs Barca (Ronaldo and Di Maria on the wings, Ozil in the middle).
Will try this at home tonight

if im totally honest u need to hav at least 1 acm if u want to score goals, being too deep gives the your team too much to do in attack i felt

have you tried to play by both flanks using direct style of passing? Setting the ML/MR to run often could provide that stretching in the field that you need.

When I finally get home tonight, I am going to try a 4-1-4-1 variant of what you have posted. As stueyRob said I am fairly convinced that you need at least one AMC to get the scoring up.

For me the problem of playing the 4-1-4-1-0 is the space between the MCs and the CBs. Only one player don't work against teams like City or Chelsea

started with galatasaray, no money to spend and alot of re training positions lol

a new formation ideas for any1 wanting to try them

4-3-0-3-0 or 3-4-0-3-0 with 2 inside forward and treq in the centre

both giv good protection with attacking possibilities

Thinking about this way to change my tactic but i also think that the MC should be AMC. This way i can play Neymar on the left (retrained to ML), Bale of the right and Rooney ahead, or Wilshere :D

Using the flanks and for me its the best recreation of Madrid vs Barca (Ronaldo and Di Maria on the wings, Ozil in the middle).
Will try this at home tonight

I did some readin that real vs Barcelona you are referring to. I agree it's actually similar. For FM though I would Neymar as the ¨dribbler' he is insane with his actions, running by everyone on his way to the goal. Much like Messi :)

For me the problem of playing the 4-1-4-1-0 is the space between the MCs and the CBs. Only one player don't work against teams like City or Chelsea

Hmm. Good point. I'll see what I can dream up on that :)

I did some readin that real vs Barcelona you are referring to. I agree it's actually similar. For FM though I would Neymar as the ¨dribbler' he is insane with his actions, running by everyone on his way to the goal. Much like Messi :)

In the flank. If you put him in the middle, he will have to face 2 mids and 2 cbs, while in the flakns he would have one FB and probably one CB that would run into him, leaving space for the AMC to score or crossing to the 2nd post to the other winger.

In the flank. If you put him in the middle, he will have to face 2 mids and 2 cbs, while in the flakns he would have one FB and probably one CB that would run into him, leaving space for the AMC to score or crossing to the 2nd post to the other winger.

That makes sense although if everyone collapses on him, he is good enough to get that one assist out but he is lethal no matter where you put him in offense :)

I have updated the main posts with a section on testing and what everyone (as far as I know) is working on. Let me know if you have been mentioned and want changes or if you have not been mentioned but have released resullts.

That makes sense although if everyone collapses on him, he is good enough to get that one assist out but he is lethal no matter where you put him in offense :)

Right, so use shout pump ball into area (or something like this), PPMs "like to change flanks" :D

I have updated the main posts with a section on testing and what everyone (as far as I know) is working on. Let me know if you have been mentioned and want changes or if you have not been mentioned but have released resullts.

cheers for the mention in the op, few things for u to change lol

only played 1 season with juve & changed my mind n starting a game with newcastle instead haha

turkish all that rusbbish of having so many foreign players in squad etc...n cant be bothered with that rubbish

another is that the screenshot examples u have put in of peoples progress are really small

cheers for the mention in the op, few things for u to change lol

only played 1 season with juve & changed my mind n starting a game with newcastle instead haha

turkish all that rusbbish of having so many foreign players in squad etc...n cant be bothered with that rubbish

another is that the screenshot examples u have put in of peoples progress are really small

You just won't let me do any testing will you :P

I'll make those changes right away :)

Back