6-2-2-0 Counter: A Hypothesis (Work in Progress)

• Thread starter Thread starter Shyftyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 627
  • Views Views 118K
yes, but the treq does't care about the defense but it should be filled by the other 7 players (treq and wingers excluded) so I will give it a go. I am also going to try the small pitchsize. It should allow us to get to the opposition goal faster and fill up the space on defense. it may also allow them to get back in position quicker so I am curious to see how it affects the tactic.

ive changed his closing down mentality to whole pitch so puts the graft in aswell

Sounds good. By Dynamic you mean box-to-box right?

You're more than welcome to upload your own tactic. You have put a lot of effort in it as well :)

yeah box to box.

sorry i'm dutch. in my game it's dynamic.

for the screens i will change it to english

hmmm cant decide between the 2 turkish team or newcastle?

maybe 1 of the 3 for u?

i'm gonna select england, italy, germany, spain and let the computer give me 3 options. then i will make a choice

Hi Stuey.

That is some great results. Is there anyway to get your version of the tactic, would love to try it out, but can't seem to find it in this thread.

thanks mate.

just started a new game with sampdoria.

Great! Then I don't have to look at all the success with Ajax anymore, as a fellow Dutch person (just kidding) :D

Last edited:
Did you change one of DM duties to defend on porpuse? Cause usually when we change something the tactic changes automatically do it.

no not on porpuse. but i liked it. cause he will not go all the way to the other box like his DM partner.
he will stay somewhere between the half and oponend's box.

Hi Stuey.

That is some great results. Is there anyway to get your version of the tactic, would love to try it out, but can't seem to find it in this thread.

I will release the tactic when I'm happy it is ready, going to do another season of testing with it 1st

Back