6-2-2-0 Counter: A Hypothesis (Work in Progress)

Thnx Dinjesk!

What Match prep. did u use?
Gonna try with Newcastle.

Looks like I have to break my own promise. Although the results seem fine (refer to picture below) I noticed a sudden decrease in CCC's and I am testing with a new defense against corners.

View attachment 324399

View attachment 324792Was very sceptical with this formation as to how I was ever going to score but I won the Confederations cup pretty comfortably :)

Hehe, that is awesome. Good job and glad you enjoyed the tactic! I am still testing a more attacking one. I have won the serie A with Napoli in the first season now but with so much tweaking and restarts it cannot be considered a proper test

Ah. Pezz96 was testing with Stoke. Mine will be more aligned with the original.

This tactic is amazing.

While I do not win very much (I am Alessandria competing in the CL and Serie A after 4 consec. promotions using my own tactic), this certainly smothers almost every offense and gives me a chance at winning. I am currently barely above relegation due to some of my best players leaving. (medicino got me over 90 goals in 3 seasons through Serie C1-A!!) My goalkeeper gave up 68 goals in 19 games... only 16 in the 20 afterwards. I am now in Europa league finals, let's see how i do!

This tactic is amazing.

While I do not win very much (I am Alessandria competing in the CL and Serie A after 4 consec. promotions using my own tactic), this certainly smothers almost every offense and gives me a chance at winning. I am currently barely above relegation due to some of my best players leaving. (medicino got me over 90 goals in 3 seasons through Serie C1-A!!) My goalkeeper gave up 68 goals in 19 games... only 16 in the 20 afterwards. I am now in Europa league finals, let's see how i do!

Glad you are enjoying it! :)

loved it. instant fav. this is a tactic I've always tried to create but I've never been able to. you're god.

any idea how to get this a little bit more offense? Beggars can't be choosers, since my team sucks, but most of my matches are 0-0 draws :p

any idea how to get this a little bit more offense? Beggars can't be choosers, since my team sucks, but most of my matches are 0-0 draws :p

I am still working on something which looks promising but I haven't had much time because of work and because I was working on this so much I needed a small break from FM2013 but i will continue over the weekend. Thanks for the support :)

The 8 of may i will resume my game cause then i'm back from my 2 weeks offshore trip.

Will continu with fc emmen after promotion to the eredivisie (dutch first league). If u read back a bit u can find my first 2 updates of it.

I overdid it with the more attacking version I guess :p Although, Arthur Boruc was injured for about 31 games and I had to use his backup since I couldn't buy another goalie.

View attachment 341900