6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

ive just started a job at grimsby its end of april ( was sacked from at madrid) thyre currently titltering on relgation battle will this tactic work for them

ive just started a job at grimsby its end of april ( was sacked from at madrid) thyre currently titltering on relgation battle will this tactic work for them

JP Woodys tactic should work will sure up your defence and help you score goals

Last edited:
HELP im redditch utd just started any clues on decent players cause i got no money using your cloughie tatic

Were did you get zeman from? You got a good team mate

regen signing from Naftex bargain at 80 opf 90 grand is a star

HELP im redditch utd just started any clues on decent players cause i got no money using your cloughie tatic

erm well depedns what leagues you have loaded and which update you are on, im pretty sure you can still get Zlatko Yankov is good BSN/S player, the best thing to do is to get a parent club and you can get some good young loan players for the lower leagues, also for a triker just get someone really quick as pace is absolutley devasting in the lower leagues

Jeeeez! Zeman is a stud!
How many goals did he end up scoring last season?
Absolutely love this story mate, super stuff!
You must leave people in tears when you play a network game! :p haha
KUTGW

Unlucky in the fa cup m8 i think u can challange next year or get a top 4 place

kutgw

Jeeeez! Zeman is a stud!
How many goals did he end up scoring last season?
Absolutely love this story mate, super stuff!
You must leave people in tears when you play a network game! :p haha
KUTGW

lol cheers i wish never a good enough team and can never get the bargains as the other teams are jsut too strong lol

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Unlucky in the fa cup m8 i think u can challange next year or get a top 4 place

kutgw

I know was gutted that Zeman was out and we fell behind early doors so was always a tough ask, not top four yet looking for another top 10 finish

Well good luck i presume ur taking a break cos ur playing the fm base cl?

Well good luck i presume ur taking a break cos ur playing the fm base cl?
yeah got a few games in just before it though and might dabble into it im addicted to winning something national like a cup :p beat team in 4th qualifying round 3- away so looking good for group stages

Good stuff im trying to win a few cups with ac milan meself

im not very good at fm

iv never won cl

Good stuff im trying to win a few cups with ac milan meself

im not very good at fm

iv never won cl

without cheating i.e restarting and what not ive never won it stopped doing that ages ago and you get more satisfaction when you do thing the right way like this game, not to sound big headed, im proud i didnt cheat because it feels great that im in Prem with AFC WImbledon you know, and don't worry bout not winning CL on an old united save started as Roma won league twice in four years runners up in CL 3 years running then went to United Finished 2nd 5 years running and lost CL final another 3 times felt like killing myself lol

Lol i have a thread about it in general discusion (ac milan)