6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

yeah hopfully .....anyway thats a super super achievment on wat u have done

wat a player keep hold of him .....he should be worth much more

yeah he would be hard to replace

btw curious to know who won the world player of the year?

no probelm just beat Chelsea at home after a 4-2 defeat by Sunderland was the boy Zeman with a brace again

ha really good result ul be in europe cos ur in the fa cup final(united already qualifying)

anyways im off ttyl

good luck in the fa cup final

hope you take the fa cup mate deserve the trophy for your dedication and hard work europe will be interesting! cheers for the read

Yeha my defence was always quite shaky but with the attacking nature of the clough tactic that will happen, what usually happened to me was i scored more than the opposition so it was always attack attack attack rather than get a one nil lead then defend. If you want sureing up change the mentality from attacking to just above normal making sure you don't create a gap in between you defence and midfield. And as far Notts County you prbs have more money than me as i had none in league one so just make good solid signings, go for championship standard players

Thanks alot for your feedback. Really wanna tell, this thread was a real inspiration to play LLM. The tactical changes might work, cause when opponent attacking instead of using some kind of "attack" to "defence" (if you know what I mean).. the team sunk together and let the opponent play their way.

Are you using the standard 4-4-2? You first changed tactics in Premier League (or was it Coca-Cola?)

Thanks again

Thanks alot for your feedback. Really wanna tell, this thread was a real inspiration to play LLM. The tactical changes might work, cause when opponent attacking instead of using some kind of "attack" to "defence" (if you know what I mean).. the team sunk together and let the opponent play their way.

Are you using the standard 4-4-2? You first changed tactics in Premier League (or was it Coca-Cola?)

Thanks again

First changed them in Championship then again in Premiership, both to more defensive tactics, but then once I went back down to the Championship as favourites so went to attacking and it payed off, then again back in the Prem I kept the faith and used the attacking philosphy and as you can see it worked, against the Big Boys most of the time

First changed them in Championship then again in Premiership, both to more defensive tactics, but then once I went back down to the Championship as favourites so went to attacking and it payed off, then again back in the Prem I kept the faith and used the attacking philosphy and as you can see it worked, against the Big Boys most of the time

Okey, wonderful! So, this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=161427&postcount=123 is the one you used when you got back to Premiership?

Immense results mate, really well done to you for probably getting Europe from FA Cup as Man United are prob in top 4 I expect, really good job, you've worked for a long time to get this far with them :) Congrats to you :p

UPDATE
Ok here are a few screenshots of last few games of the season which included the momentous FA Cup final against Arsenal. Firstly would like to say that in the penultimate game of the season against City away Zeman was injured for 3 weeks and subsequently missed the final, I was gutted as his goals got us here and he was on fire leading up to the game. On the plus side though we are in Europe for the first time ever XD so excited to be strutting out stuff in a european competition might go on to win it :p. Here are the screenshots

SEASON 2016/17
So the start of the season and it was an exciting one for the club our first foray into European football. We had drawn Slovan Liberec in the 3rd qualifying round and although it was one of the easier opponents to get, it by no means was an easy game as Liberec had enjoyed an away victory against Serie A outfit Genoa. We also made some crucial signings in the summer window we added the steel of Lars Bender in midfield and we signed the top markman in Europe the previous year, Ajax forward Mauricio. The only other signing in the window was tricky winger Lucas De Marco from Inter for a bargain £275,000. Also the odds for the league came out and found it amusing how after 3 seasons we went from 2000-1 to win league to such short odds. Here are the two first games in Europe for the lads...

AFC WIMBLEDON 1 - 1 SLOVAN LIBEREC - ZEMAN
An historic game for the club, and the game didn't go how everyone wanted it do. We were the better team and created a whole heap of chances but just couldn't make the break through and in true fashion as we were knocking on the door for a goal Liberec ran up the other end with there first shot on target from 30 yards to take a shock lead going into the break. We did however get our reward for our constant pressure on the goal as Zeman picked up on a great through ball by Buonanotte and rounded the keeper for the crucial equaliser. The game ended and it left us with a tough job going into the away leg but I had faith in the lads to do the job in Czech Republic.

SLOVAN LIBEREC 0 - 2 AFC WIMBLEDON - BUONANOTTE, ZEMAN
The first game on foreign soil and we did not disappoint the fans that had made the journey to the Czech Republic. Buonanotte grabbed the away goal we needed to cancel out the one we had conceded in the first leg within the first 10 minutes. After the goal we never looked back and we had numerous chances and were unlucky not to add to our tally and make the game safe. The second goal did come and Zeman was the man who booked our place in the next round.