this story is so good i cant get any better, and the season hasnt even started yet

They brought it down to 1 towards the end of FM10 and I dont think they've put it up since then

Great story!!!:)

I often play with all the teams in a league but never thought of writing it up as a story! Usually EPL or SPL.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Don't some of the lower EPL teams need O'Shea or Wes Brown?

Great story!!!:)

I often play with all the teams in a league but never thought of writing it up as a story! Usually EPL or SPL.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Don't some of the lower EPL teams need O'Shea or Wes Brown?
i tried but they don't want to go in talks with the clubs

Ah well the dole office will be where they're goin!

Soon sign them then!

Whens the next update??????????

Last edited:
Ah well the dole office will be where they're goin!

Soon sign them then!

Whens the next update??????????
'i've just tried again with all the clubs apart from the top 7.

will crack on finishing the transfer-round ups tonite so i can get onto the season quicker

Good stuff i'm goin for a quick play and check back later see whats happening! See who wolves and west ham have signed!

west_ham_united_fc-2.png

Transfer-Round up

IN
sotirios-kyrgiakos-liverpool-premier-league-p_23562831.jpg

West Ham have signed nutter centre back Sotris Kyrgiakos from Liverpool for £2.4 million as the Hammers look to toughen up their defence to try and stay away from the relagtion zone.

OUT
article-1249703-082D9108000005DC-143_312x316.jpg

Porky striker Benni McCarthy was released on a free

Potential Transfers
Tottenham have accepted a loan offer from the Hammers for midfielder Jermaine Jenas

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Wigan_athletic_new_badge.png

Transfer Round-up

IN

Darren%20Pratley_633590610802812500.jpg

Wigan have signed Swansea's playmaker Darren Pratley for £3.5 million, the midfielder had also been attracting interest from West Ham and Wolves but choose Wigan.

david-wheater.jpg

Roberto Martinez has pulled off an absolutely peach of a signing with David Wheater signing from Middlesbrough for £3 million, the no-nonsense centre back puts his head where many people wouldn't put their foot and you can be sure that with the help of Wheater Wigan will have a huge number of clean sheets.

Jack-Hobbs-Leicester-City_1648125.jpg

Another centre-back was signed by the Latics as they pulled off the signing of Jack Hobbs for £4.1 million and will form a strong partnership with David Wheater.

USA+v+Guatemala+S-TjJCrunjyl.jpg

The Latics have also signed experienced defensive midfielder Pablo Mastroeni to add much needed expereince to a young squad, the 33-year-oldhas won 62 caps for USA.

3253387636-04012010002315.jpg

Wigans last signing is the signing of Bradley Johnson from Leeds for a fee reported to be around £2.5 million, the midfielder played a key role for Leeds last season as they won promotion and Roberto Marrtinez clearly feels he is ready to make the step up to the Premier League.

OUT
Hugo-Rodallega-Wigan-liverpool.jpg

Wigan sold Colambian striker Hugo Rodallega to Blackburn for £4.5 million

1930251404-04102009063307.jpg

Left winger Charles N'Zogbia moved to Sunderland for £10 million, funds were used elsewhere to improve Wigans squad for the up and coming season.
Maynor-Figueroa-Wigan1_2477231.jpg

Left-back Maynor Figouera moved on to Aston Villa to replace Stephen Warnock he had departed to Liverpool, Bradley Johnson can fill in at either Figoueras or N'Zogbias position.

Potential Transfers
Wigan are in contract talks with left-back Lee Wallace over a possible £2 million move from Hearts

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Good stuff i'm goin for a quick play and check back later see whats happening! See who wolves and west ham have signed!
u can just neva play enough FM

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

WolvesBadge.png

Tranfser Round-up

IN
1204993901_spt_ai_reading_mancity_17.jpg

Wolves have broken their transfer record to sign Reading striker Shane Long, the Irishman signed for £7.5 million.

3277298w.jpg

Wolves have signed Sisi for £57K as one of a number of replacements for winger Matt Jarvis after he joined Liverpool earlier this month.

WD3887779@Soccer-Wolverha.jpg

Mick McCarthy has snapped up highly rated Barsnely winger Adam Hammill for £525 K and is expected to be the first choice replacement for Jarvis.

churchy_280x420_52182a.jpg

Wolves have also signed Simon Church from Reading in a reported £2.9 million fee.

Jonathan-Howson-of-Leeds--001.jpg

Jonny Howson signed for £2.5 million, the now former Leeds skipper played a big part in Leeds promotion season last season and will be looking to implent the same sort of form for Wolves this season.

Siphiwe-Tshabalala-of-Sou-006.jpg

South African left winger Tshabala has jumped at the chance to play in the Premier League and Wolves signed him for £950K, Tshabala is most famous for netting the 1st goal in the 2010 World Cup.

U plannin on playing all the games? Make it more interesting when you can change tactics players etc during the match.(H)
i haven't decided yet i think it will be more fun if i play the matches