Hey Zyndar, would you recommend this practice for a 7th-position predicted team in the English Premier League, and leaving the Width consistent. I never use instant result, but just curious since the Counter mentality has been overpowered this year with underdogs and mid-table teams.

Yes you can try it.

Scavneger or alpha? which performed better?

View attachment 1121217View attachment 1121218View attachment 1121219

unlucky in CL(last in group stages) but won the league again very easy. Karelis won top goalscorer second time in row

How's the assist distribution? I've been tinkering with my own similar tactic, and I find that the FBs are getting an unrealistic amount of assists and are pushing the B2B midfielders more central (and getting less touches/chances to do dope stuff) when I put them on attack instead of standard. Judging by your average ratings on your FBs I assume they are HEAVILY involved in the offense?

Btw Zyndar. I've implemented Standard mentality and Roam from positions based on ALPHA and my version is even better now (I think. At least I find it even more attractive and balanced) thanks to ALPHA :) Undefeated going in to February.

Btw Zyndar. I've implemented Standard mentality and Roam from positions based on ALPHA and my version is even better now (I think. At least I find it even more attractive and balanced) thanks to ALPHA :) Undefeated going in to February.

Glad to hear it mate! Btw your BBMs are having the 'Get further forward' PI? For me only the left one to have more dimensions on the centre of the pitch.

Yes. They both have Get further forward. I think they have enough for space for it. At least with my more defensive FBs and CFs instead of DLFs, I think there's enough space to have them roam around far up the pitch.
They actually get almost as many crosses as my FBs (about 75-80% the amount) and with a better completion rate. And I think part of that is that they are ready to get up field fast. Don't know though. That might just be theory. But it makes sense to me.

Sounds like a good idea though. For versatility. I'm just a sucker for symmetry. Whenever I have 2 players in the same role I try to give them the same PIs. Otherwise I just keep second guessing myself regarding whether the player performing better is doing so because he's just better, or because of the instructions. And if it's the instructions, shouldn't they both have them then? Hehe.

How's the assist distribution? I've been tinkering with my own similar tactic, and I find that the FBs are getting an unrealistic amount of assists and are pushing the B2B midfielders more central (and getting less touches/chances to do dope stuff) when I put them on attack instead of standard. Judging by your average ratings on your FBs I assume they are HEAVILY involved in the offense?
View attachment 89296
strong 11 assist from left back, only 3 from right back(but he is 17/18 years old).

Yes. They both have Get further forward. I think they have enough for space for it. At least with my more defensive FBs and CFs instead of DLFs, I think there's enough space to have them roam around far up the pitch.
They actually get almost as many crosses as my FBs (about 75-80% the amount) and with a better completion rate. And I think part of that is that they are ready to get up field fast. Don't know though. That might just be theory. But it makes sense to me.

Sounds like a good idea though. For versatility. I'm just a sucker for symmetry. Whenever I have 2 players in the same role I try to give them the same PIs. Otherwise I just keep second guessing myself regarding whether the player performing better is doing so because he's just better, or because of the instructions. And if it's the instructions, shouldn't they both have them then? Hehe.

Can you upload your version?

R6AVj.png

Thanks Zyndar - From Monaco original Alpha