V2 and V2 counter. Will finish the season this evening hopefully and it could be a great one.

Whats the difference between original and V2?

And also: Should I only change to balanced from narrow at home games against weaker opp. or does that apply against weaker teams at away games?

Last edited:
Whats the difference between original and V2?

And also: Should I only change to balanced from narrow at home games against weaker opp. or does that apply against weaker teams at away games?

The differences:

- FBs instead of FBa
- Width: fairly narrow from narrow
- Removed Dribble less TI
- increased tempo to higher

Yes you can change to balanced with V1 against weaker opponents both home and away.

Sampdoria 3rd season, the first with Alpha V2 and V2 Counter.

This has been a brilliant season for us. Only 1 transfer to the first team, got Ødegaard on loan, since we repaid the earlier took loan and had only a small amount to spend on players. Started the season with a Super Cup win over Juve and then began the journey in the Serie A and Europe. Managed to win the league with 100 points with Bonazzoli playing magnificently. Our CL group was pretty easy and in the knockout rounds got Atletico, Liverpool and Manchester on the road to Berlin to face Bayern in the Final. At 1-1 in the 92. minute, Regini somehow showed up in the middle and scored a blaster from 18 metres meaning the first CL victory in the club history. Our captain Palombo retired at the end of the season, playing last time for the club in the TIM Cup Final for the club on his 446th occasion. After this quadruple I am unsure where to go, maybe looking for a new save, but sticking to this tactic.

### V2 added to the OP ###

ALPHA 2

2591014-20170717-u9VVU2.png

NO OIs

Detailed stats about a full season can be found
HERE.

When to use the counter version?

- When you cannot break the opposition defence
- When the opponent is pushing hard and has some chances, playing higher on the pitch while still being on counter makes their job pretty hard

### V2 added to the OP ###

ALPHA 2

2591014-20170717-u9VVU2.png

NO OIs

Detailed stats about a full season can be found
HERE.

When to use the counter version?

- When you cannot break the opposition defence
- When the opponent is pushing hard and has some chances, playing higher on the pitch while still being on counter makes their job pretty hard
Hi Mate.
So you would always start with the "standard" edition? And then switch when facing trouble break the opp. defence or pressure?
Cheers

Hi Mate.
So you would always start with the "standard" edition? And then switch when facing trouble break the opp. defence or pressure?
Cheers

And what about individual training for the players? :)

V2 is looking good. Took a few games to get used to it then a winning streak started. This is the third season in a row where I've changed the tactics around October time after slow starts to the season. I don't know why I start so bad each season and forced to change tactics to stop the rot?! Hopefully I can keep this one for a while.

V2 is looking good. Took a few games to get used to it then a winning streak started. This is the third season in a row where I've changed the tactics around October time after slow starts to the season. I don't know why I start so bad each season and forced to change tactics to stop the rot?! Hopefully I can keep this one for a while.

What training method are you following in pre-season? Are you buying lot of players each season?

What training method are you following in pre-season? Are you buying lot of players each season?
Following your suggested training and I've only been using your tactics on this years game. Not buying many players each season so tactic is normally fully learned by the time the season starts. Just seams to be the same pattern. Only a handful of wins after the first few months of the season, I change the tactics and we storm up the league. My Hertha team finished 4th last season and won the cup.
mayebe I am doing something wrong I don't know?! I'll just have to wait until the next season now and see how that works. I've no doubt that with this tactic I will again be challenging for a champions league place.

Hey guys! So My manager is Welsh and Ive come up through the ranks with no license and Sunday exp but now i got coaching badges and all and I won the PL with Arsenal and Europa league with them I resigned cause i wanted to switch leagues but my adaptability level is only 4 so I cant get a decent job anywhere outside of the UK. I was turned down by Fiorentina lol Is there a way to rank that up? like start with an even lower team in foreign leagues? thanks!

Hey guys! So My manager is Welsh and Ive come up through the ranks with no license and Sunday exp but now i got coaching badges and all and I won the PL with Arsenal and Europa league with them I resigned cause i wanted to switch leagues but my adaptability level is only 4 so I cant get a decent job anywhere outside of the UK. I was turned down by Fiorentina lol Is there a way to rank that up? like start with an even lower team in foreign leagues? thanks!

To switch to a lower profile foreign team could be a good idea, but you can attend job interviews for higher ones as well, I am unsure that your adaptabilty level has any effect on this. Btw do you have the highest license?

Not being funny but the counter tactic is amazing compared to the original I start all games with that currently

Not being funny but the counter tactic is amazing compared to the original I start all games with that currently

I use the counter one also mostly basically because I mistakingly loaded it into two slots....instead of one being the other tactic of the set

Working for you as well qz?

I get some mad scorelines but I create loads with a mid table team in bundesliga

I can say that I am enjoying Alpha v2 and v2 counter so much like I didn't in very long time. For me switching between them works great and yes, I have also ised counter a lot. The number of chances are insane, with some long shots too, but your attacking trio will be deadly and defence is also exceptional. Okay, enough promoting this one :)

Working for you as well qz?

I get some mad scorelines but I create loads with a mid table team in bundesliga

Yeah it seems to deliver clean sheets and good scores which is rare now. I use this with goodbye 3430 but it's been so good I haven't had to use goodbye

I can say that I am enjoying Alpha v2 and v2 counter so much like I didn't in very long time. For me switching between them works great and yes, I have also ised counter a lot. The number of chances are insane, with some long shots too, but your attacking trio will be deadly and defence is also exceptional. Okay, enough promoting this one :)

Promote it zyndar your hard work is appreciated as much as the other good tactic creators