R6AVj.png

Thanks Zyndar - From Monaco original Alpha

Cool! Later you should also try v2, for me it works better, but my Sampdoria side might be different rated.

Last edited:
Maaan. I've started a Hereford FC save and decided to use PACMAN as a template. I basically simplified it a whole lot for the low quality of players. It's going well. Gonna run away with the league, made it to the 3rd round of the FA Cup, and I've signed a few players I think can play at least 2-3 levels above in the Vanarama National.
So it's going really well.
But every few games (or when I see there's a new post here in the ALPHA thread) I just start missing 40312. It's just so fun.
I think I'm gonna have to use ALPHA v2 (maybe simplify slightly) after this first season.
Please I hope you upload a detailed season review like you did for Scavanger after the second season with Sampdoria.

I wanted to ask about the Trequartista role. I assume you've experimented with other roles with this formation.
What are the main reasons you chose Trequartista? I tried both Trequartista and AM with basically the same settings (other than starting a bit further back and a little more pressing) in my test-saves with the same formation, and I never really liked the way it played.
For me it felt like unless I dominated the game he just kind of hung around and tried to get out of the way from the BBMs.
Played timid I guess could be a way to described. Özil on a bad day would be another.
Basically why Trequartista? Not critical, just really curious.

I wanted to ask about the Trequartista role. I assume you've experimented with other roles with this formation.
What are the main reasons you chose Trequartista? I tried both Trequartista and AM with basically the same settings (other than starting a bit further back and a little more pressing) in my test-saves with the same formation, and I never really liked the way it played.
For me it felt like unless I dominated the game he just kind of hung around and tried to get out of the way from the BBMs.
Played timid I guess could be a way to described. Özil on a bad day would be another.
Basically why Trequartista? Not critical, just really curious.

My goal was to have a free role on the pitch, that's all :) Remembers me to old style football and for me it is working well. Of course other role canbe used here.

Only 2 defeats, one vs chelsea in quarter final champions and my team is not soo good; so thanks thanks thanks

RQ9sC.png

Have been busy with work since mid june so havent got to play much but Im gonna give this a test and see how it goes! :D

Going to try this later. I did well last season with the classic 4312 formation with my Hertha team finishing 4th and winning the cup. The problem I have is the poor starts to the season which leads me to change tactics. I've done this on the last two seasons after a poor start. I don't know if the opponents just work my tactic out and play better against me?
Anyhow I'll try this tactic now as at least the playing roles are similar to what I have been using so I already have the players for this.

Great tactic-won everything with Arsenal first season.I have to admit,that I have quite decent team though
How were you able to get Dybala AND Gueirreiro in the first season? This must have cost you around 140 mil?