• Thread starter Thread starter savan21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 39K
END OF SEASON REVIEW:

View attachment 177960
PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 177961
I sure as **** don’t know where to begin, I am in mixed emotions, Elated to have achieved the highest ever position in the Premier League in the history but angry and disappointed because we could have achieved higher with only a little more consistency and squad depth. That said I am very proud of the boys as they played their heart and body out. The signings gelled in well, the players gave it their all and we played as a unit despite the truck load of signings every year.

View attachment 177959
I am confused as to what do I call my finest moment of the season. I am in two hearts between the double against Liverpool and the win against Arsenal just before the Christmas. They were both moments of pure joy for me and made me proud to be a Manager.

View attachment 177958
Overall it was a satisfactory season but trouble is, I expect very much of the team and believe we can do better than what we have done. I have already finalized 7 signings on free of which 4 would be first team so I am not sure if I will buy any players despite the budget. The trouble with having performed so brilliantly is that we have huge expectations on our back, we are no longer an under dog.

F.A. CUP

View attachment 177957
The heartbreak of the highest level is the only way I can define it as we lose the final to 116th​ minute goal to Chelsea. My team was bereft of first choice players, some were injured, some were carrying a knock and somehow despite everything we held a world class team for 115 minutes and that is stuff to be proud of.

We had an easy draw, we played Premier League teams but not any big clubs and that helped us, but beating small clubs isn’t easy and we managed it mostly with ease. The moment of the cup was the easy win in the Semis although the R’s got their revenge by denying us 6th​ place.

It was a bitter sweet year and we will be out to rectify the loss next year!

CAPITAL ONE CUP

Ah! This is what fairy tales are made of, especially the finals. I was hoping for an extended run in the cups and we were lucky to be amazing in both, but despite its low stature the Capital One Cup finishes ahead as we maintain our one trophy per season policy. We astounded, we labored and limped, we were fantastic and mediocre but in the end what matters is that we are WINNERS!

It was a team effort; there was no one in the top scorers, or the assist list, no one player was amazing and that is what I love about my team, it is not about one player but we play as a collective unit! The win also gives a chance in Europe next year and I am rubbing my hands to shut some European mouths who doubt us!

This is a first monumental step as we aim to become a household club.

OXFORD XI

View attachment 177950
The team nowhere represents our current Best XI, but we are here because of the hard work of the players mentioned above. They worked their *** off and played much beyond their levels to help us to the Premier League. While most of them have left or are no longer a part of the first team, their value in my eyes has not deteriorated even a single bit.

CLUB AWARDS

View attachment 177949
I have nothing to argue against anything here. Silvestri was amazing and provided much needed guidance to our young team. He and Jay gave us amazing attacking flair on the flanks but I am slightly disappointed that Chibsah was overlooked who is our unsung hero. Pereira and O'Dowda didn't play much but they were there to provide the impetus when it went missing and that makes their inclusion all but necessary.

I can't believe Di Silvestri was just 60K. He should have won the signing of the season for the whole league and I will be relying on him next season to tutor young blood for the team to prosper.

FINANCIAL SUMMARY

View attachment 177944A profit of 53 Million and a balance of 46 million is something I never imagined when I joined the club. Premier League was to be achieved in the season 2024/25 or 2025/16, if I stayed that long that is. But I did stay and we did brilliantly to reach where we are.

For years we had to restrain ourselves and hold back as rivals signed the players I loved or wanted. I had to forego good staff because I couldn’t give them a raise. Now that the club is financially stable (we are classified as rich), I can hopefully help the club improve its facilities and grow at a rapid level. Top talents will be attracted and we won’t be outbid for the most parts.

View attachment 177943
View attachment 177942
View attachment 177941
It feels amazing to have reached here. We have cleared our debts while the revenue saw an increase of 116 Million and WE ARE PAYING TAXES! Most people hate it, but I am loving paying the taxes. We lost a little on match day revenue which I am still trying to figure out why but meh that’s fine. I am hoping that our season in Europe will help us attract more sponsors which we unfortunately aren’t attracting.

On the downside, the players are now demanding ridiculous and higher wages, some I agree and others I stall. IF they make too much noise, they are out! No one is bigger than the club that is a given

CLUB DEVELOPMENT:

View attachment 177940
YESSS! This is a great news as this will boost our match day revenue. The ground is slightly small and doesn't have much capacity but one step at a time. The pleasing thing is that the Stadium is always 99% filled and that's something amazing. (In your face Manchester City)

View attachment 177939
Right now, both of them are below average and this will push it to average. We have a long way yet to travel to produce and nurture our own quality players but this is a step forward.

View attachment 177938
The costs to maintain our youth setup has increased, more players from a wider area are being covered and chances of discovering a gem keep on increasing.

Sorry for the long post, it might not be as detailed as my previous reviews, but I am seriously lacking words as to what to make of the season :D

END OF SEASON AWARDS

View attachment 177935
He was phenomenal for Man City and won 12 MOM awards which is almost 1/3 rd of the total matches. A totally justified award.

View attachment 177934
Hazard was phenomenal but no where near effective as Sterling, though Hazard did play more decisive passes then him which weren't converted.

View attachment 177922
The young English strikers presence is endearing, I hope we can have a name in there next season though

View attachment 177909
I was really hoping that Gill wins it and he deserved it as he lead us to 8th place while Aston Villa didn't perform that well in the league.

View attachment 177908
Now this is bullshit! A team expected to finish first, finishes first...What the **** is the award for then? I helped my team 12 places above, Crystal Palace were 6th. The managed of such teams would have been a better choice.

View attachment 177906
We get some representations at least! Mayoral might have not gotten as many plaudits as his team mate but he was in fine form as well with 11 goals and 11 assists in the league. I hope the guy can make the Madrid team!

AROUND THE WORLD

View attachment 177777
Manchester City run away with the league after Manchester United implode in the last weeks! No team has retained the title in the last 5 years and speaks a lot about the competitiveness of the league!

View attachment 177776
A very tight La Liga as Real take the title by a single point and make it three in a row! Atletico weren't far behind while Sociedad were a whooping 19 points behind Atletico to finish 4th! A few years back it was the BIG 2 and now it's the BIG 3!

View attachment 177775
Bayern pulling the strings here, Leverkusen won it once, just an anomaly and normal business is back! BORING! I think I might go to Bundesliga to break this boredom, maybe someday?

View attachment 177774
Serie A's going down the same road as Bundesliga as Juventus have won it for the past 7 years and no one else is challenging them, What if I revive Milan or take Inter back to their glory?

View attachment 177773
I love anomalies, they make stuff exciting and while Monaco winning the league is not stuff that fairytales are made of, at least they break the stupid monarchy in France!

View attachment 177772
Every league except the Premier League has seen the same winners for multiple years and after a while domination gets boring! You got to mix and match baby!

View attachment 177771
Arsenal while perennial contenders were never favorites and Leverkusen were the surprise package! Leverkusen defeated Barcelona, Manchester United and Real Madrid to reach the finals and if that isn't impressive, nothing is! Arsenal meanwhile overcome disappointment of finishing 5th by winning the CL and sealing a spot.

View attachment 177770
The winners are not that much of a surprise though Moscow are a surprising finalist as they have fallen of the top spot a little. Liverpool and surprisingly QPR reach the Quarters while Tottenham fall in the second round. I hope we can fit in this tree next season!

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

View attachment 177511
THE SQUAD:

Goalkeepers:

Tomas Vaclik:

The Crystal Palace Goalkeeper is our oldest goalkeeper at 31. Although second choice behind Kureca, I would start him if we reach the Knockouts just based on his experience. His only problem is that he is slow but his reflexes are good and he has high concentration.

Lukas Kucera:

This guy is the best keeper in the country and more over I trust him as I manage him at the club level but his communication with the defense is lacking a bit and I would rather have Vaclik in the knockouts rather than go out to a communication error.

Petr Huska:

The young guy is just here to fill the third spot, he has potential but he will face the same problem that Valdes faced with Casillas.

Full Backs:

Pavel Kaderabaek:

My Captain, first choice right back and a versatile player with the ability to play anywhere on the right hand side. He is one of the few players playing at the top most level and his experience will be invaluable. He can run and cross, both things I love my defenders doing.

Jaroslav Rys:

The young Tottenham prospect is yet to impress while attacking but he is a defended as reliable as anyone else. He has high physical stats and decent defensive attributes and he has played all around Europe which has toughened him at a ripe age of only 19!

Patrik Vesely:

He is similar to Rys with his attacking side not yet developed but his disadvantage being that he has not played outside the Czech First Division. He is still a decent player and will be rotated with Rys.

Michal Cech:

The 19 year old is a back-up option if Kaderabaek and Kalas are not available and because I like 2 players for a position.

Centre Backs:

Tomas Kalas:

One of our most experienced players as well as leader of the attack, the ex-chelsea player is making his name with Tottenham. He is a solid defender and has some ability with the ball at his feet. He is versatile but he is bound to make a stupid decision here and there and that is the only and biggest problem.

Marek Suchy:

Another of the few Veteran in the teams, Suchy plays for Basel so he has plenty of CL experience. He has every stat a defender requires to be successful and he will be one of the first names on the sheet.

Jaroslav Pavlik:

A player in the mould of Rys due to his playing Career, Pavlik is in the books of Chelsea and is travelling around Europe on loan. Rather short and light weight for defender, this guy is much tougher than he seems. Only 18 years old, he is one of the clear future leaders of our attack. I will need a tall player next to him though.

Jaroslav Prokopec:

We have a high number of young prospects especially in defense and he is one of them! He is uncapped as of yet but at just 17 of age, he is a fourth choice defender for his country and that is brilliant! He has all the attributes to support Pavlik and I would like to see the pair of them

Midfielders:

Lukas Vacha:

One of our best midfielders and he can fit in any god **** role he is asked to. A good and well rounded midfielder, he is the first name on my sheet and I will need his midfield control if we are to do well.

Tomas Horava:

The Celtic midfielder is a dud physically but GOD! Does he have a brilliant right foot! He will be more of an impact player with his brilliant long shots and neat technique. I picked him the day he scored that goal against Bosnia.

Vojtech Knakal:

It’s insane that I haven’t noticed how many Czech players are in the Premier League. A Chelsea player on loan at Newcastle, this guy is a physical beast at 18. He has good technique and passing skills. Brilliant decision making and determination in the elk of Roy Keane, he will be our defensive enforced next to Vacha.

Vladmir Darida:

A player very similar to Vacha but his poor positioning skills undo my possession game. He is better at every aspect to Vacha but this which demotes him to the bench. He has every chance to be involved if Vacha fails or doesn’t live up to the expectations. He is our most capped player at present!

Ondrej Petrak:

I brought him because he can cover both Central Defense and Midfield!

Wingers:

Roman Macek:

The Juventus Player is your average player who is decent at everything but brilliant at nothing! His main positive is his comfort at playing in right midfield and contributing to defense which increases his rating in my eyes.

Borek Dockal:

One of the most senior players and first choice winger, Dockal has the ability to change the game at any minute. He is brilliant with a dead ball and from far. He can dribble and dazzle. His negative mark is what Maceks’ positive is, he doesn’t do much defensively.

Ladislav Krejci:
A more natural at wing play then Dockal, Krejci also faces the same problem that Dockal does is which is his inability to do much defensively. He has started to improve their and will play a huge role.

Vaclav Cerny:

The flashy ex-Ajax academy star is currently injured but will recover soon. It’s his ability to play at multiple positions and his natural talent that made me pick him more than his form. He has the ability to create something out of nothing.

Strikers:

Matej Vydra:

Surprisingly he is our second highest capped player and unsurprisingly he is just average. He never fulfilled the talent he was once touted for but can still do a job! He can play False 9 perfectly and that will be helpful for us.

Vaclav Kadlec:

He is another player that never fulfilled his potential and got stuck in mediocrity. He along with Vydra will lead the line and I hope that he can do more than he has done in his career.

Jaroslav Navratil

He is 5th​ place behind Cerny and Dockal but it’s his ability to play False 9 with perfection that made me pick him. He is a calm finished and works hard, that’s what I was looking for!

FRIENDLIES & GROUP STAGE:

03/06/2020

View attachment 177508
We began our preparation for the Euros with a friendly against Hungary in Prague. I was hoping that the home crowd will be able to push us to victory against what I consider a team weaker than ours. Our defense though let us down as we concede a last minute equalizer and have to settle for a draw. This match is a clear indication that we are a work in progress.

06/06/2020

View attachment 177507
We are blown apart after a fantastic start with a first minute goal but over a period of 90 minutes they out played and out classed us. They were better with the ball and finishing what they started and that is what we will have to do if we want to win. I believe though, that our defense rather than the offense will define our progress.

09/06/2020

View attachment 177506
Okay this is getting ridiculous! 9 goals in 3 games is horrendous defending and though I am happy that we could manage a draw against Italy, the defense simply needs to stand up if we want to give ourselves even a slightest chance to progress.

MATCH DAY 1 – 13/06/2020

View attachment 177505
WELL I HAVE HAD IT WITH THE DEFENSE! And to even make it more infuriating, one of our most senior defenders decided that making a two footed tackle when your team is 3-1 down is a good idea! IDIOT THE LOT OF THEM! We have conceded 3 goals in 4 consecutive matches and I will have to change the adventurous nature of my defense.

MATCH DAY 2 – 18/06/2020

View attachment 177504
FINALLY A CLEAN SHEET! But we needed a win and this just makes the last match a must win for us plus we need England to beat Switzerland at least by 2 goals if the Swiss team score. So we win and England win 1-0 its okay. If Switzerland score a goal, we need to score at least more than what they score! Simple enough! Keeping that aside, we should have won this against a 10 men team and we lost our chance to have our future in our hands.

MATCH DAY 3 – 22/06/2020

View attachment 177503
We did it! We managed to win somehow with 10 men and even score the goals we needed to score! And this by a man who was picked because he could False 9 slightly better than his peers! Navratil isn’t first choice, he isn’t even first choice substitute but lack of options forced me to turn to him and he delivered! Now I know how Manchester United felt when City took it away on Goal Difference.

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 177497

Switzerland progressed anyway but WE MADE IT TO SECOND POSITION! THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO EXPECTATION FROM US AND WE ACHIEVED SOMETHING! Every match will be hard but if we control possession and show the defensive prowess we did in the last two matches, we might just surprise a few people.

SECOND KNOCKOUT ROUND

View attachment 177193
27/06/2020

PREVIEW:

View attachment 177192
Norway is a young and strong side and it will be a tough match for us. They also finished like us but they got there by defeating and dumping tournament favorites Belgium. They have the likes of Ajer, Fossum, Berisha, Odegaard and Strandberg in the team, all of whom play for top clubs in Europe and are much more pressure hardened than my young team but then I have made my name working with the underdogs and I know it like the back of my hand.

TEAM NEWS:

View attachment 177196
Norway are missing plenty of first team players due to injury or suspension and this is a huge bonus for us. That said they still have a stronger team where Fossum and Midtun will be a particular threat. For Czech, Dockal makes his first start after recovering from injury and its a huge boost for us ahead of the match against Norway.

MATCH:

View attachment 177191
This is the type of matches that I have molded my team to always win, keep the possession, strangle the opposition and frustrate them plus hit them on a quick counter and the game is yours. Our winner came through Navratil who was in the side due to tiredness of others but this wins him few brownie points. My little tweak so as to make sure that my left back stays back while my right back attacks has helped strengthen the defense and helped us keep our third clean sheet in a row. Surprisingly we are in the Quarter Finals.

Last edited:
QUARTER FINAL

View attachment 177130
03/07/2020

PREVIEW:

They asked me at the Press Conference about how I feel about the match and when I said surprised, they all had a good laugh. I am honestly surprised at our progress and how we have played. We were down in dumps after the Switzerland match and credit to the senior players as they roused the young team through two tough matches but now we face an even tougher opponent in the form of Croatia. Their Midfield trio of Coric, Modric and Kovacic is amazing and can play us apart unless we play well and we will have to play our best football.

TEAM NEWS:

View attachment 177126
A fairly predictable line up for both the teams and no major surprises have been sprung up. Croatia pre-dominantly like to dictate the middle while Czech play through the wings so it will be an interesting battle to watch of two totally different style of play!

MATCH:

View attachment 177125
The game was going in a similar vein to that against Norway and we had sealed our progression when in the last minute of the match, Kalas felled a Croat player in the box and they converted it to drag us into extra time. Thankfully for us, Cerny had still something left in the tank and he scored another in the first half. After that we kept the ball and passed it around as we nullified their attack and midfield to complete a brilliant victory and progress to the Semi-Final of the EUROS!! THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING FEELING! We face Spain next :(

SEMI-FINAL

View attachment 177097
07/07/2020

PREVIEW:

View attachment 177089
We face a team who thrashed us 3-1 barely a month ago and are so far unbeaten in the Tournament. Spain hasn’t won any major tournament since their triumph in 2012 and they would be **** bent to change that under the leadership of controversial Captain Costa. As for us?, We have already exceeded expectations and although I would love to reach the Finals and even win the tournament, our Extra 30 minutes against Croatia will play a role as our team is exhausted.

TEAM NEWS:

View attachment 177088Exhaustion forces us to make changes as previous match hero, Cerny has to be benched because he is not totally fit while Dockal is also exhausted. The Spanish side is rotated as well but still is far better than ours. Isco who tormented us in the pre-tournament friendly will have to be contained while Costa is always a threat to us. They have more than enough firepower on the bench as well and we will have to do very well to defeat them.

MATCH:

View attachment 177087
I love this sort of matches, the first half seemed more like a wrestling match than a football match and the Spanish players were always on the ground, crying their eyes and screaming their mouths out after every tackle. They went hard on us as well but it was all worth it when we took the lead in the 50th​ minute through Vydra and I danced in front of the fans, maybe there is hope. I had to make a substitution in the 78th​ minute to give the exhausted Vacha a rest and the only player who could fulfill the role and was fit was Petrak and that was the gravest mistake of my short International Career.

Petrak was lax on the ball and allowed Costa to equalize in the 80th​ minute, 10 minutes later we were in extra time and my team was utterly spent. I was playing in the hopes of penalties but then in the 105th​ minute Petrak did it again, letting Bellerin run by him who went on to score a goal. I ordered my team forward but to no avail.

Spain managed to hold on and end our dream run.

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP REVIEW:

View attachment 177054
View attachment 177052
It was ultimately a very boring European Championship as Spain managed to beat Holland in the finals and reclaim the title they lost in 2016. The Semi-Finals involved majority of the top players with only Czech Republic being the party poppers and the over achievers of the Tournaments while Belgium failed to qualify from a group containing Norway and Denmark and were the highest profile casualty. The defending champions France bowed out in the Quarter Finals to an amazing Depay goal as he lights up the Tournament.

View attachment 177046
Pione Sisto was amazing in the Tournament but Kane/Depay were more deserving, I think he won it due to him being from an inferior team.

View attachment 177044
Kane owned the Euros and he started it out against us. It is not a surprising Top 3 and there wasn't much of magic of Football.

View attachment 177043
The goal that put France out wins the Goal of the Tournament.

View attachment 177042
We get 2 players in the Substitutes as our Captain and QF hero Cerny make it to the bench which is good enough. We had no stand out players and as usual more of a team effort.

View attachment 177037
When I started off, we were 90th and now we are here. It is an amazing feeling as I have managed and help the team back in the Top 30. Our group in National League C is manageable and there is no doubt that we will rise fast and strong with a strong contingent of youth players.

View attachment 177027
AND FINALLY....

View attachment 177031

I had decided before our loss to Spain that I will resign at the end of tournament and I am just following up on that decision. They have a good young group and some decent players but I am not looking to stay around and develop another team. It requires time and effort and Oxford needs both of that from me. I am not ruling out managing International teams but I might go for a more stabilized and experienced team for now. I wish the Czech team the best of everything and I hope they loved our time together because I did.

Bad luck mate, no shame losing to Spain though and Semi-Finals is very impressive!

Bad luck mate, no shame losing to Spain though and Semi-Finals is very impressive!

I know! It was a brilliant Tournament! It just sucks because we were just 10 minutes away and the stupid player just watched Costa

A NEW ADVENTURE...

View attachment 176764

Umm...So I mistakenly deleted the Screenshot of my appointment but I have taken charge of the Uruguay National Team after resigning from Czech Republic. This will be my first major club/country that I take charge of and it will be a new kind of challenge for me personally. I am used to take teams which are expected to do nothing and get them somewhere but Uruguay is a team which is expected to do well and I will have a different sort of pressure altogether.

I have always seen Uruguay as the also "Ran-ins". They do well but not exceptional, they will reach the Knockouts, maybe a semi-final or final even but have so far not managed to win much. They have been overshadowed by Chile and Columbia in recent times and unfortunately their talent pool is not brimming as well. Led by the mercurial, controversial but deadly Suarez, Uruguay is yet to fulfill its potential internationally and that is what I am hoping to achieve here.

Although known for their attacking superstars, Uruguay has one of the best defensive pairing and they will be the key to unlocking their potential. Now, I will state my reasons to take charge of Uruguay.

1) I wanted to win. A major tournament or at least to be considered a favorite and while Czech could have done it 3-4 years, I wanted to taste some immediate success and a man can only have so much patience right?

2) I wanted to manage Suarez and Cavani and that was possible only if I took charge of Uruguay.

3) Remember Rodrigo Bentaceur? He is my clubs best right midfielder but hasn't been able to get a work permit because of not playing enough. He is even Uruguay's' best right midfielder and now I have decided to change that! Selfish reasons I know, but I was never a saint!

If I could become Brazil manager I would so that I could get a new work permit for my right back Luan!

If I could become Brazil manager I would so that I could get a new work permit for my right back Luan!

I know right? It's so ****** annoying! Fortunately I got a chance to change it. Let's see if I can win some trophies along the way :D

SEASON PREVIEW:

View attachment 176219
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE:

View attachment 176212

We are no longer the under dogs or unknown force now. We will have to fight tooth and nail for every match and it is unlikely that we will get the benefit of being underestimated. That said the media is still isn’t convinced and are pegging us for a 14th​ placed finish while I am easily aiming for a Euro Cup/Top half finish so messing with their predictions again is going to be fun. I just love proving people wrong, especially the media.

The Board has asked me to finish top half and that is the same I expect from the players but I will be pushing them towards European Qualification. It is going to be a long, hard and tough season and we will have to juggle the league and Europe so I am looking forward to this test in our Premier League campaign. Many teams have suffered due to Europe and that is a record I don’t want.

This will be my first year when people are expecting us to do well and how do I and the squad handle that, will define the season, us and the direction the club is going and is by far my most important year at the club.

Let the SEASON ROLL!

EURO CUP:

View attachment 176214
I am not sure what to put as a goal, the Board just expect us not to get outclassed but I think we should at least make it past the group stage. I know it depends on who you are drawn against in the qualifying rounds but I have faith that we are better than what the Board and sometimes even ourselves think. The only problem with Euro Cup will be our small squad.

I had never anticipated reaching to this level so soon and we don’t have any players considered as Home Grown at the club, well just 2 players and that means we will have a squad of just 23 players plus a few youth players. Resting and rotating the squad, a few tactical surprises will be necessary if we are to progress.

One thing I am very sure of though is that we won’t be outclassed. Even if we don’t qualify or don’t progress, it will be a hard fought, tooth and nail victory for the opposition and they won’t have the pleasure of just see us rolling over for them.

F.A. CUP:

The F.A. Cup was the source of heart break for us last season and winning the cup is even more imperative and even harder. In cup competitions, you rely on the ease of draw as much as the quality of your game and last year we were lucky to have a relatively easy draw but an extended run last season means more expectations in the current one. Well that seems to be the case for every competition so I might as well stop quipping about it.
The good thing about the domestic cups is that we don’t have to register any player or stuff and I will be able to use my full squad depth, the youngsters, the experienced oldies and the exciting first teamers which might just help us with squad rotation and fitness management. A favorable draw and a performance at 110 % could see us make a run like last season.

My aim is to reach the Quarters and then see where we can go from there.

CAPITAL ONE CUP:

So umm…yeah we are sorta the Defending Champions here? Yeah that’s right, I still can’t believe it but we are. I am still unsure of how I will approach the Cup, I mean sure as Defending Champions I must take it seriously but it will all depend on our League and Euro Cup performance as well as I need to start developing the young members who can go and challenge for the 1st​ team soon.

I will probably always play a mix of First Teamers, few reserves and our best youth at least until we reach the Quarters from whereon I will play our strongest line up in a bid to retain the title. It is very important in my opinion to breed the habit of winning if we are to achieve my vision of perennial contenders or winners for the club.

TACTICS:

I will for the most parts of the season stick with my regular 4-4-2 but I have learned that innovation is the way of life and I will be looking to experiment and try out new tactics throughout the season so as to keep the opponents on their toes and guessing as to how we might line up. It is imperative to have an element of surprise and the vast versatility in my team means I can have so many different combinations for different types of matches and situations and that will be the key to our progress as a club.

TRANSFERS:

View attachment 176215
This will be probably our biggest challenge as far as the season is concerned as we look to add squad depth, experience and young prospects among other things. Armed with a mammoth war chest of 44 Million, I am not looking to add many first team players other than in the Striker department which needs some addition post the departure of Valentin and Mayoral.

Some positions I am looking to add onto are:

1 Backup Left back

Backup & Experienced Midfielder

First Team Left Winger

Rotation Striker

Other than the above mentioned positions, I am looking to add players for the U-21 & U-18 team. Of course certain transfers might be made if bargain deals are available regardless of the requirement at that particular moment for the club.

CLUB DEVELOPMENT:

View attachment 176216
Our strife, our frugalty and our efforts finally pay off as we are the 32nd most richest club in the world. If we stay in the EPL for a few more seasons, Top 10 is easily possible!

OTHER NEWS:

View attachment 176218
I can't believe that Mclaren got the job! Isn't this ridiculous?

View attachment 176213
Sporting are the three times reigning champions and they just might extend that further!

View attachment 176217
Normalcy is resumed as Messi wins the award AGAIN!

Back