Votes: 14 32.6%
  • One Transfer Per Season

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Under 18's

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why dont you just do both?
Yeah i may do that will see what the poll is looking like time january come s around on the save, think i will defo go for British players only and only bring in one per season
Been debating over a save for the past few days and think I'll have a cheeky go at this. Being a United fan I'd love to see them going back to home grown talent. Shame about higuain... Your gonna need some luck with a striker coming through gonna be reading!!!
Thanks mate, cant seem to get Higuain to work but Rooney has looked better than he usually does with me.

you and rooney dont seem like the biggest match made in heaven ;)

you and rooney dont seem like the biggest match made in heaven ;)
4 goals in 16 games is the best i have ever got him to play for me! Looking like a world beater at the moment. lol

i got a united save going atm and as a defensive forward he banged a few in tbf, shame he cant stay fit!

i got a united save going atm and as a defensive forward he banged a few in tbf, shame he cant stay fit!
Yeah thats always been my biggest problem too and hes always quick to complain and moan which i just cant stand and end up getting rid of him!

Man Utd

View attachment 217257

November 2015

Champions League Groups
Dynamo Kyiv V Man Utd

View attachment 217256

A pretty back and forth and even game as Depay netted just before half time and we managed to hold out for so long but conceded in the 82nd minute with a sloppy goal.

Everton V Man Utd

View attachment 217255

Depay netted yet again this time in the opening few minutes but after that we seemed to back off and it was all Everton, De Gea was pulling off some amazing saves but then went off with quite a serious injury and it was not a coincidence they equalized moments later.

De Gea Out for 2 Months

View attachment 217254

Its not been the best of starts with 12 Wins in 20 Games

View attachment 217253

Man Utd V Aston Villa

View attachment 217252

A dominant display from my wingers as we quickly go up 2-0 from goals by Depay and Mata, they then equalized around half an hour in but we were soon 4-1 up with Depay and Mata netting minutes apart.

Champions League Groups
BATE V Man Utd

View attachment 217251

Its the Depay show again, He might not be doing much in real life but hes my main man with 14 goals in 20 games so far this season whilst the likes of Higuain and Rooney have struggled up front hes been on fire on the wing. We face Galatasaray in our last game of the group stages and will need to pick up at least a point to secure a place in the next round.

Leicester V Man Utd

View attachment 217250

How realistic of FM as we are 2-0 up around 30 minutes in and then end up drawing the match 2-2 as vardy and Mahrez net in the 89th and 90th minutes it was the stuff that makes you throw your computer against a wall.
When it comes to January i will be making some massive changes with the Homegrown rule, Valdes has been terrible as a second choice keeper whilst Higuain has never lived up to his price tag and neither has Martial.

League Table

View attachment 217249

Despite our dodgy form we are still up into 2nd place but have played a game more than everybody else and could easily fall down into 4th place if results go against us.

In my opinion the first thing that anyone who starts a united save should do , is trying to buy Harry Keane and John Stones and get rid of Rooney and players like Fellaini , Rojo , and Valencia who are very overrated and consume a serious amount of the total salary of the team.

In my opinion the first thing that anyone who starts a united save should do , is trying to buy Harry Keane and John Stones and get rid of Rooney and players like Fellaini , Rojo , and Valencia who are very overrated and consume a serious amount of the total salary of the team.
But he said he wasn't going to do much with the transfers in the summer until the poll was closed. But agree kane is a must

Yeah Fellaini is already gone and Valencia hasnt been as good as he was last year for me, Rojo though is the biggest pain, he seems always on the edge of getting sent off with a red card and 8 yellows in just 18 games.
But he said he wasn't going to do much with the transfers in the summer until the poll was closed. But agree kane is a must
Yes mate in the winter window hoping to get rid of a few players in and bring in Kane

Injuries are my biggest issue with United, Rooney, Kane and Darmian all out long term. Youth is definitely having its chance in the first season!!

Man Utd

View attachment 217079

December 2015 - Part 1

Boohoo! Mata out for 3 Months

View attachment 217078

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
Man Utd V Birmingham

View attachment 217077

We went all at them with plenty of chances but it took a Valencia goal in extra time to seal the win, Rojo still managed to get sent off late on for literally no reason as he hacked someone down in the middle of the pitch.

We get a very good draw in the Capital One Cup Semi Finals as we face Ipswich

View attachment 217075

Man Utd V Watford

View attachment 217074

It was a pretty even match as Rooney scores early on to get his 6th goal of the season a pretty impressive feat for him, probably the best i have ever got him scoring, they then equalized with around 15 minutes left leaving me fuming but minutes later Martial scored just his second goal to give us the win.

Champions League Groups
Man Utd V Galatasaray

View attachment 217073

A dominant performance in our final group game as i opt to play with Higuian and Rooney upfront and it seems to work a treat as we smash them 5-1 with both of my terrible strikers coming good for once as they both net a brace along with Depay netting the 5th.

Dynamo Kyiv Top our Champions League Group as we miss out by just 1 point

View attachment 217071

Higuain Ends 11 Game Goal Drought

View attachment 217070

Southampton V Man Utd

View attachment 217069

They totally dominated us with Mane netting a Hattrick, typical after i changed the tactic and thought it was all going so well!

League Table

View attachment 217068

Down into 5th place after our dodgy form whilst Arsenal are still flying at the top of the table with 14 wins out of 16 league games.

Injuries are my biggest issue with United, Rooney, Kane and Darmian all out long term. Youth is definitely having its chance in the first season!!
Yeah mate me too, just lost Mata for 3 months and De Gea is still out for another month

Man Utd

View attachment 217049

December 2015 - Part 2

We get a tough draw in the Champions League as we face last Years Finalists Juventus

View attachment 217048

Man Utd V Swansea

View attachment 217047

A very good display against Swansea with Depay netting a brace whilst James Wilson came off the bench to get his first goal of the season for us.

Rooney out for 3 Weeks

View attachment 217046

Man Utd V Arsenal

View attachment 217045

Oh what a ****** amazing result! Probably my best since i took charge as we come from behind to win an amazing game, Walcott netted for them first before Higuain equalized and then Depay went on to net a very late winner!

West Ham V Man Utd

View attachment 217044

Higuain nets the only goal and playing with another striker seems to have done wonders for him after 5 goals in his last 5 games after previously having scored just once all season.

Arsenal V Man Utd

View attachment 217043

So in a rather strange occurrence we face Arsenal in the league for the second time in just a week but the League Leaders got their revenge on us this time and won 3-2 in a fairly evenly matched game.

League Table

View attachment 217042

Down to 3rd place whilst Man City and Arsenal are starting to break away from the chasing pack and we are now a massive 13 points behind Arsenal.

Memphis Depay Wins European Golden Boy

View attachment 217041

Depay has been amazing for me so far with an incredible 19 goals and 9 assists for us so far this season

View attachment 217039

Going pretty steady so far, catching up to City and Arsenal will indeed be very tough if not impossible but you never know... The Champions League matches against Juventus should be very interesting, how are they doing in the Serie A?

Going pretty steady so far, catching up to City and Arsenal will indeed be very tough if not impossible but you never know... The Champions League matches against Juventus should be very interesting, how are they doing in the Serie A?
Juventus are bossing their league with Morata and Dybala both having 15 plus goals already this season so will be tough, Feel like my tactics are starting to come around with my strikers starting to work a bit better together, thanks for reading

Man Utd

View attachment 216974

January 2016 - Part 1

Sunderland V Man Utd

View attachment 216973

Depay and Rooney get the all important goals for us before Ashley Young who had set up both goals scored an own goal right near the end of the match to set up a nervy last few minutes but we managed to hold out.

Antonio Valencia Joins Monaco for £11.5Million

View attachment 216972

Daley Blind Joins Bayern Munich for a Potential £26.5Million

View attachment 216971

Although hes very versatile, he isnt first choice for me in any of those positions so when Bayern came in with this offer out of the blue i let him go. He had only started twice this season and was making noises about lack of game time.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 1st Leg
Ipswich V Man Utd

View attachment 216970

What a terrible result, i rested a few players with Higuain, Depay and Rooney all on the bench, Martial netted an early penalty before Depay came off the bench to net his 21st goal of the season. It was all looking so good then out of nowhere Murphy netted twice whilst i wasnt looking at the game and it ended 2-2! ******

Next up my huge transfer signing for £46Million in the shape of the one and only Harry Kane!

View attachment 216969

With him and Rooney leading the line im hoping our all English attack force will have a much better second half to the season the only downside is he got injured during negotiations and is unlikely to play until next month.

On the same day youngster James Wilson joined Cardiff on loan for the rest of the season

View attachment 216968

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
Man Utd V Aston Villa

View attachment 216967

So i played a few of the youngsters like Fosu-Mensah, Powell and McNair but we just could break them down, we were all over them with nearly 80% possession, i have my pitch view at only key highlights shown and the last 40 odd minutes of the match not one came up and it was over before i even had chance to put any subs on! Lol showed how bad we were.

Very nice transfer deals there my friend ! Kane only cost you nine millions ! In my opinion you should also consider letting Rooney go as soon Kane comes in ! Play him together with Martial and you will have a lethal duo !!!

Good signing in Kane. Who do you think you will bring in next? Stones and barkley must be up there. What's delle alli like? Good enough for United?

arsenal

hay,tough game with all these injuries! just wondered what formation arsenal are using and what transfers they have done?