• Poll closed .
Man Utd

View attachment 215015

July 2016

Mr Injury Himself Schweinsteiger Joins Barcelona for a nominal fee

View attachment 215013

Schneiderlein joins Tottenham for £27.5Million

View attachment 215011

We are £1Million up from our deals with Tottenham selling Rooney, Schneiderlein and Darmian for Alli, Kane and Walker, We are also spending about half the amount in wages on these 3 players too.

Blackett Joins West Brom

View attachment 215010

So we are predicted to get 3rd place this year with the Media whilst they think Arsenal will be unable to hold onto their Title and Man City will take it.

View attachment 215008

With Rojo and Blackett leaving we only had Luke Shaw at left back so i decided to bring in Aaron Cresswell from West Ham for just £10.5Million

View attachment 215007

Aaron Cresswell - DL

View attachment 215006

A much better Pre-season as i play a lot of different teams and tactics but we go undefeated in our 7 friendlies with 5 wins and 2 draws.

View attachment 215005

So thats Pre-Season all done, What do you all think of my business so far?​

Man Utd

View attachment 214865

August 2016

Premier League Opener
QPR V Man Utd

View attachment 214864

Kane netted just a couple of minutes into the new season before they struck back with a couple of goals from Fryatt, Once i changed the tactic a little to keep him under wraps we had Kane to thank for the win as he netted twice more to grab his first Hattrick for the club and a good win to start the season.

Mata out for 3 Weeks

View attachment 214863

Fosu Mensah Joins Sheff Utd On Loan

View attachment 214862

McNair Joins Watford on Loan

View attachment 214861

Man Utd V Liverpool

View attachment 214860

It was a back and forth game but we really should have won it, Harry Kane went from Hattrick Hero to not showing up for this match with Phil Jones netting our only goal of the game, Balotelli then went on to net the equalizer just after the hour mark and see out the game.

We got a much more favourable draw in the Champions League groups with Zenit the top seeds and Marseille and Dinamo the other two teams in a nice looking group.

View attachment 214856

Heres the Starting 11 and Tactic im currently using
(7 English Men in the Starting 11)

View attachment 214855

Newcastle V Man Utd

View attachment 214854

It was another back and forth game were they came from behind twice but didnt have enough in their tank for the final goal scored by Berahino.
Our young defense is looking a little shaky at the moment and our mentality of we will score one more than you is not something im into.

Nick Powell Joins Sunderland on Loan

View attachment 214852

I happily got rid of Ashley Young and his big wages to Newcastle in a small fee deal

View attachment 214851

Summer Transfer Window Round-up

View attachment 214850

Man City were the big spenders with £120Million going out including buying Jose Gaya for £35Million plus. The big news for us though was not being able to bring in Walcott or AOC arguably the two best English players we could entice.

Overall we spent £120Million but brought £75Million back in for a net spend of £45Million, We have 8 new players brought in and 8 players from the main squad have left or gone out on loan.

View attachment 214849

League Table

View attachment 214848

A Kane hat-trick straight up! Gotta be happy with that!

Side is looking pretty strong too & you must be making a fortune by dumping all those massive wages.

Looking good!

Massive wages is something I have to take care of in my current MnU game. Aproaching winter transfer and I've got Mata wanting to go to Real Mardrid. Most likely will let him got and get rid of Rojo who cost me an important game against Chelsean by getting stupidly sent off. Will have to find some good and cheaper replacements though.

A Kane hat-trick straight up! Gotta be happy with that!

Side is looking pretty strong too & you must be making a fortune by dumping all those massive wages.
Thanks mate, Were currently 4th in the most wages spent per annum with £118Million, Man City are top with £160Million to show how much we are away from them.
Looking good!

Massive wages is something I have to take care of in my current MnU game. Aproaching winter transfer and I've got Mata wanting to go to Real Mardrid. Most likely will let him got and get rid of Rojo who cost me an important game against Chelsean by getting stupidly sent off. Will have to find some good and cheaper replacements though.
Yes totally agree with Rojo always looks like hes got a mistake in him and wants to get sent off!

Yes totally agree with Rojo always looks like hes got a mistake in him and wants to get sent off!

Yeah, although he seems to have cooled off after getting a week wage fine and a few games away from first team. Will keep an eye on it but if I get a good offer for him, I'll sell him.

Mata is really one I would not want to sell but he's expecting to be sold so I put him on transfer list. No offers yet and now I'm having trouble to bring in his replacement (Angel Correa), current transfer cost is 24 mil and I only have 18 mil left... and the board will not give me more... frustrating. :(

Man Utd

View attachment 214600

September 2016

I have now got 13 English Players in my main squad

View attachment 214599

Well over half of my squad is under 23 too

View attachment 214598

Man Utd V Arsenal

View attachment 214597

A bore draw against Current Champions Arsenal but we really should have won the game but a draw is not a terrible result.

Champions League Groups
Man Utd V Dinamo

View attachment 214596

What a result! An 8-0 demolition in my best ever result as Man Utd boss with Januzaj winning the man of the match with a Hattrick.

Crystal Palace V Man Utd

View attachment 214593

A much more conservative display against Palace as Harry Kane nets either side of a rare Chamakh goal and Kane is already on 6 goals for the season whilst Cresswell finally made his debut.

Capital One Cup 3rd Rnd
Liverpool V Man Utd

View attachment 214586

A terrible result as we get knocked out of the Competition we won last year at the very first chance we got, Martial managed to score but it was to no avail with Balotelli netting twice, god he is so much better on FM than real life.

Man Utd V Cardiff

View attachment 214585

A dominant performance but the goals didnt really flow until the second half when Alli, Martial and Berahino came on with the latter two netting beautiful goals after Stones and then Mata put us ahead from a couple of set pieces.

Champions League Groups
Zenit V Man Utd

View attachment 214584

Another goal fest in Europe as we put 5 past Zenit with them getting 2 in return in a very evenly matched game were we just took our goalscoring chances.

League Table

View attachment 214583

Down in 4th place but just a point off top spot and still undefeated after our opening 6 games, Arsenal who were so dominant last year are still undefeated but have drawn 3 of their opening 6 games.​

Man Utd

View attachment 214374

October 2016

Southampton V Man Utd

View attachment 214372

A lucky 1-1 draw for us as Mane runs us ragged for almost the entire match until we got a penalty. Martial missed the penalty but got the rebound and the win was looking ours but an unlikely goalscorer in Obi Mikel made it end in a draw.

Mata out for 3 Weeks

View attachment 214368

We get another £5Million from the Blind deal

View attachment 214367

Man Utd V Derby

View attachment 214366

I have a very young defensive unit and i think its really showing at the moment as we concede two goals against newly promoted Derby.
We were lucky to win the game to be honest with Depay netting twice early in the second half before they hit back, Martial netted the win with another late penalty.

Champions League Groups
Man Utd V Marseille

View attachment 214363

We went into the break behind despite having had a shed load of chances but a few half time subs and a change in tempo worked wonders as we quickly turned the game on its head with Depay netting and then Herrera grabbing a wonder goal.

Man Utd V Man City

View attachment 214360

What an important result as we win the Derby with John Stones netting the opener via a dubious penalty before Mata netted the second goal on his comeback from injury!

We are now 18 Matches Unbeaten in the League

View attachment 214355

Higuain is finally back from his main injury that has seen him out for 10 Months, he has picked up another injury but will hopefully be back sometime in November

View attachment 214354

Stoke V Man Utd

View attachment 214353

Another good win with Depay brought back in from the cold netting yet again before Hary Kane gets another brace, he really is all or nothing, has either a shocker or amazing match every game nothing in between!

League Table

View attachment 214350

We are joint top with Arsenal with both of us still undefeated after our opening 10 league matches with Swansea the surprise team up in 3rd place.​

18 games undefeated? Very nice!! The hard work is really starting to pay off! ;)

Just caught up with this looking good as usually. Nice to see higuain in back soon will you be looking to sell him soon now your only buying English players

18 games undefeated? Very nice!! The hard work is really starting to pay off! ;)
Thanks mate, been a lot of draws in there especially against the bigger teams but finally got a tactic i like the look of.
Just caught up with this looking good as usually. Nice to see higuain in back soon will you be looking to sell him soon now your only buying English players
Thanks mate, will sell him this Winter if i can get some money back on him not going to sell him for pittance just for the sake of it thouhh

Man Utd

View attachment 214033

November 2016

An increase in a transfer budget after a few transfer clauses come in from players sold and we have around £90Million to spend in January

View attachment 214029

Champions League Groups
Marseille V Man Utd

View attachment 214028

A shocker of a result after we had won our opening 3 European games so convincingly and then crash to a terrible defeat to Marseille, The difference was Batshuayi who run us ragged and new were the back of the net was unlike any of our attacking players.

Chelsea V Man Utd

View attachment 214026

Were starting to be known as the Comeback Kings! Chelsea were 2-0 up inside 20 minutes and it was looking bleak, Then i brought on Martial, Berahino and Morrison and it changed the game with all 3 of them getting a goal within 10 minutes of each other and we held out for the win.

Another £5.5Million from the Rooney deal

View attachment 214025

After such a good performance Morrison is now injured and out for 7 weeks

View attachment 214024

Man Utd V Everton

View attachment 214023

Another 3-2 win and with more late drama again. Mata put us ahead early on before they equalized around 70 minutes in, We hit back 10 mintues later through Depay before Smalling gave away a silly penalty moments later to even the scores back up to 2-2.
But that man Harry Kane manged to create something from nothing and net his 10th goal of the season.

Shaw out for 3 weeks but at least it means Cresswell will get his game time

View attachment 214022

Champions League Groups
Dinamo V Man Utd

View attachment 214021

Another shock result in Europe! I wanted to rest a few players and as we had beaten Dinamo 8-0 last time out thought my second string would be enough to beat them but it wasnt the case, Alli netted a beautiful goal to start us off on the right track but they netted twice back and we lost our second game in Europe again.

Sunderland V Man Utd

View attachment 214020

A much better win in the league as Cresswell puts in a man of the match performance showing that i maybe should play him a bit more whilst Depay and Martial netted the goals, Martial has been a lot better this season especially for coming off the bench and making a difference with 7 goals already this season compared to the 5 he got all last season.

Champions League Groups
Man Utd V Zenit

View attachment 214019

We needed a big win here and we certainly got it, Any of the 4 team in our group had a chance to make the next round but in the end we won the group and pushed Zenit down to 3rd with this important win.

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 214018

League Table

View attachment 214017

Top of the table and 4 points clear from our nearest rivals Tottenham who we play next in the league, We are undefeated in our opening 13 league games with 10 wins.

91 million ? Money makes the world go round ha ha ha ! Spend them well my friend !

Very nice! Top of the table! And doing good in Champions Cup too. :)

I'm jealous on the 91 mil transfer available. lol

91 million ? Money makes the world go round ha ha ha ! Spend them well my friend !

Very nice! Top of the table! And doing good in Champions Cup too. :)

I'm jealous on the 91 mil transfer available. lol

Not sure who to bring in with that sort of money though. Got a lot of depth in the squad now so only really want quality, looking at selling Herrera and bringing in someone like Grealsh, Wilshere or Barkley to replace him in January

With the depth in squad you've got, I would invest that in coaches and facilities and everything else, not that United haven't already got the best coaches and facilities!

Just caught up and I must say that you have done a very impressive job so far! Really love all of the transfers that you did and it looks like you are now reaping the rewards.

With the depth in squad you've got, I would invest that in coaches and facilities and everything else, not that United haven't already got the best coaches and facilities!

Just caught up and I must say that you have done a very impressive job so far! Really love all of the transfers that you did and it looks like you are now reaping the rewards.
Thanks guys, i have been snatching up a few coaches in recent months along with the facilities being upgraded, Got one big signing coming in January but then really only want to go for the top English players like Sterling, Walcott, AOC and Joe Hart the ones that are going to cost a lot but as i wont need anyone else can afford to spend big. thanks for reading

Man Utd

View attachment 213629

December 2016 - Part 1

Man Utd V Tottenham

View attachment 213628

Not a bad result considering there down in 3rd place and it was a tale of the former clubs as Rooney, Darmian and Schneiderlein play a part for them whilst we have Walker and Kane in the starting 11.

Norwich V Man Utd

View attachment 213627

Yet another come from behind victory as Sakho nets in the opening few minutes before Depay netted an equalizer. Alli had one of his best performances in a Man United shirt and set up Berahino perfectly for the winner.

Watford V Man Utd

View attachment 213626

A 2-2 draw was a terrible result in the bigger picture against a lower standard team but they were all over us for most of the game and we were lucky to even get a draw with Afobe on fire for them netting twice.

We get Fenerbache in the Champions League Knockout rnds

View attachment 213625

Dele Alli out for 3 Weeks

View attachment 213624

Captain Smalling out for a couple of months

View attachment 213623

Man Utd V West Brom

View attachment 213622

Finally a dominant performance this month after a few lucky results, We were 3-0 up inside half an hour before they got one back.
Phil Jones quickly got us our 3 goal lead back as we ran out easy 4-1 winners with Kane netting his 14th goal of the season. Having a prolific striker has made all of the difference this season, You think this time last year i was struggling to get Rooney or Higuain to find the net now Kane is firing them in.

League Table

View attachment 213621

6 points clear and undefeated after our opening 17 league games, Like i said last season, Arsenal were never going to repeat their dominance and its showing with them down in 6th place 11 points off the pace. I had it with my Man Utd save on last years FM were Liverpool ran away with the Title one year with Balotelli netting 40 odd goals.

Just read through mate, Cracking as always!! Murgatroyd though!? Sounds like a transformer haha!