• Homegrown Players

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • One Transfer Per Season

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Under 18's

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very nice transfer deals there my friend ! Kane only cost you nine millions ! In my opinion you should also consider letting Rooney go as soon Kane comes in ! Play him together with Martial and you will have a lethal duo !!!
Rooney is starting to grow on me a bit so may keep him if im okay for money, but yes can see Martial and Kane being my main striking duo,

Good signing in Kane. Who do you think you will bring in next? Stones and barkley must be up there. What's delle alli like? Good enough for United?
Depeneds on what money i get in the summer, i always seem to struggle to sell players on, want to get rid of Higuain, rooney and Rojo but i never seem to be able to get good money for transfers.
hay,tough game with all these injuries! just wondered what formation arsenal are using and what transfers they have done?
View attachment 216747View attachment 216748

Man Utd

View attachment 216576

January 2016 - Part 2

Man Utd V Liverpool

View attachment 216575

Depay nets first before Sturridge equalizes right on the stroke of half time, I went on the all out attack in the second half but it had the opposite effect as they were all over me the entire second half!

West Brom V Man Utd

View attachment 216570

Should really say Rondon V Depay as the top goalscorers from either club net a brace for their respective teams with Depay now on 24 goals for the season and Rondon on 18.

Rooney Joins Tottenham for a potential £38Million

View attachment 216568

FA Cup 3rd Rnd Replay
Aston Villa V Man Utd

View attachment 216567

We came out firing after our poor display in the original tie and Higuain one of the players rested on that day was quick to put them to the sword with 2 goals, They came back stronger in the second half as my threadbare squad started to tire and we brought on a few replacements and Gestede got one back.
Not long after though Depay restored our 2 goal advantage with his 25th goal of the season, Gestede netted again but it wasnt enough and were through.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg
Man Utd V Ipswich

View attachment 216564

A rare Michael Carrick goal and a Higuain poachers effort see us make the Final after a much more dominant performance in the second leg at Home.

Ashley Young out for 6 Weeks

View attachment 216563

Man Utd Will face Liverpool in the Capital One Cup Final

View attachment 216562

FA Cup 4th Rnd
Watford V Man Utd

View attachment 216561

No messing this time round in the FA Cup as we play our first team and it shows as were 2-0 up inside 10 minutes with Higuain scoring in the first couple of minutes before Harry Kane nets on his debut.
Higuain netted late on again to get his 12th goal of the season, since trying to sell him hes been in amazing form with 10 goals in his last 13 games after such a poor start to the season.

On Transfer Deadline day their was two big bits of business for us

Michael Carrick joins Lyon for £3Million

View attachment 216560

Saido Berahino Joins Man Utd for £25.5Million

View attachment 216559

I cant wait to see what my Young English Attack force can do

View attachment 216558

Transfer Window Roundup
View attachment 216557

We are involved in all of the top 3 deals of the window as we had a total net spend of just £8Million this window with Harry Kane and Berahino coming in whilst Blind, Valencia and Rooney left. With the add ons for Rooney's deal we could actually make £3Million from this window

League Table

View attachment 216556

Lets hope with Rooney gone and my attacking force of Kane, Higuain and Berahino we can have a much better end to the season.​

I was always considering Rooney as a deadlift that can bring you a serious amount of money ! Great deal my friend ! One suggestion try playing Martial as a shadow striker and Kane as deep lying forward. They can do wonders !

I was always considering Rooney as a deadlift that can bring you a serious amount of money ! Great deal my friend ! One suggestion try playing Martial as a shadow striker and Kane as deep lying forward. They can do wonders !
Will give this a go when Kane is back to full fitness picked up another injury at the moment.
Shame this is a United story! Brilliant as always though mate :)
Thanks mate, love to see Gerrard manage United one day:p

Man Utd

View attachment 216302

February 2016 - Part 1

Man Utd V Crystal Palace

View attachment 216298

A brilliant come back win as Puncheon puts them into the lead in a rather uneventful first half, we turned it up a notch in the second half as Berahino netted his first goal for the club and then Higuain grabbed the winner.

Harry Kane Injured Again

View attachment 216293

Norwich V Man Utd

View attachment 216291

What a win! It was a pretty even match and the only difference was a very late goal from Higuain he literally scored with seconds to spare.

Man Utd V Bournemouth

View attachment 216288

Higuain and Depay both net in a comfortable win, Depay netting his 26th goal of the season whilst Higuain has scored 8 goals in his last 6 games.

Depay out for 6 weeks and will miss the Capital One Cup Final

View attachment 216287

Champions League Knockout rnds 1st Leg
Man Utd V Juventus

View attachment 216283

We were all over them and then out of nowhere Morata netted his 24th goal of the season for them, we had to wait til the dieing seconds of the game to equalize thanks to Schweinsteiger's first ever goal for the club a beautifully struck 35 yard worldie.

League Table

View attachment 216272

Were on the up after 3 straight wins currently in 4th place but catching up with Chelsea in 3rd place just a point off them now. The league seems all but out of my reach now but as long as we get Champions League football again next season i will be happy, more importantly we have a Cup Final to contend with and are still in two more Cup Competitions.

Man Utd

View attachment 216129

February 2016 - Part 2

FA Cup 5th Rnd
Leicester V Man Utd

View attachment 216128

We dominated the game but they scored first, Darmian netted the equalizer thanks to another cross come goal as he tried to knock the ball into the box but it ended up in the far corner of the net.

Man Utd V Stoke

View attachment 216127

Stoke were on fire upfront today scoring 3 goals in their 5 shots on target, We went back and forth with goals up to 3-3 and then Rojo wiped out Diouf who had been in brilliant form and then had to go off injured, It helped us to no end and Kane grabbed our 4th goal and the winner.

So up next is the Capital One Cup Final and our attacking options are looking bleak Berahino and Kane are both cup tied whilst Depay and Martial are injured!
Looks like Higuain will be up top with youngster Powell

View attachment 216124

Capital One Cup Final
Liverpool V Man Utd

View attachment 216123

It was a pretty even game but we just took our chances better than them, up 2-0 by half time thanks to goals from Herrera and Higuain, Benteke got one back for them around the hour mark but not much later Darmian netted to give us back our 2 goal cushion and see out the tie.

Man Utd Win Capital One Cup

View attachment 216122

And there it is, my first Trophy on FM16 and certainly not my last, It was our first League Cup Win in 6 years back when we won it back to back.

League Table

View attachment 216125

Thanks to the win at Stoke and our recent winning form we have now leapfrogged Chelsea and moved into 3rd place.

Congrats, first cup of many I'm sure mate. Good read as always!

Man Utd

View attachment 215745

March 2016

FA Cup 5th rnd Replay
Leicester V Man Utd

View attachment 215744

It was a back and forth game to in the first half with Higuain netting a brace whilst Vardy and former United prospect De Laet netted for them.
It slowed up in the second half after Higuain went off with what looked like a serious injury and just as i thought it was going to go to extra time/penalties Okazaki netted a very late winner and only a few days after winning one cup were out of another.

Higuain out for 10 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaarghgh marhgn ounggja

View attachment 215743

After his slow start to life at Old Trafford hes been in fine form recently with 11 goals in his last 11 games

View attachment 215739

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Juventus V Man Utd

View attachment 215738

Morata yet again was the difference netting the only goal of the game with around 10 minutes to go as we tried to push for the winner. Id hate to say it may have been a different story if Higuain wasnt injured but it might have been a different story if Higuain wasnt injured.

So there it is all in the space of a week were out of 2 Cup Competitions and the League is looking bleak

View attachment 215736

Newcastle V Man Utd

View attachment 215735

Harry Kane nets near the half hour mark before man of the match Sissoko grabbed the equalizer early in the second half but we had a wondergoal from Herrera to thank for our late winner.

Man City V Man Utd

View attachment 215733

They scored two close together goals around the 30 minutes mark whilst we never looked like scoring, without Higuain and Depay we have looked toothless in attack whilst Kane and Berahino have not looked up to much recently either.

Schweinsteiger out for a Month

View attachment 215731

League Table

View attachment 215730

Back down into 4th place after that recent loss to Man City but who would have thought Arsenal would win 26 out of their 30 league games so far this season with their only league losses coming against Us, Everton and Newcastle​

Man, this is really a good thread to read. Not much luck on injuries for you though. Higuain out for 10 months? That is harsh. Gong to make it hard to sell him too.

Loving it mate, nice little swap in Rooney for Kane when you take into account the ages and how bad Rooney is for you normally!! I swear you have the worst luck with injuries!

Man, this is really a good thread to read. Not much luck on injuries for you though. Higuain out for 10 months? That is harsh. Gong to make it hard to sell him too.
I know i couldnt believe it! Doubt he will ever be the same again, wont be back until early 2017!
Loving it mate, nice little swap in Rooney for Kane when you take into account the ages and how bad Rooney is for you normally!! I swear you have the worst luck with injuries!
Yeah was very nice that Tottenham used our cash to take Rooney, funny that they refused him as part of a swap deal!

Man Utd

View attachment 215545

April 2016

Man Utd V Everton

View attachment 215544

2-0 down with over an hour gone despite dominating much of the game so i went all out for the win and it all just clicked!
We netted 4 goals in just 14 minutes with Depay netting two goals close together before Herrera put us into the lead then Smalling got another to confirm the result.

Aston Villa V Man Utd

View attachment 215542

Another come from behind victory as on loan Barcelona youngster Samper netted for them first before Mata got one back, we then had Berahino to thank for a very late winner with seconds left of the game.

Man Utd V Leicester

View attachment 215541

Finally a dominant performance and scoreline after a couple of come from behind wins with Kane scoring in the first half before Mata netted twice in the second half.

Watford V Man Utd

View attachment 215538

We were all over them for the first hour with Berahino finally the one getting the goal but they almost immediately got one back and then it was all them for the rest of the game as we just about clung on.

Man Utd V Southampton

View attachment 215535

A pretty even game which probably deserved to end in a draw as they scored first but we looked good for the win after turning the game on its head with Berahino netting and then Schweinsteiger netting a rare goal but that Man Mane netted the equalizer and they saw the game out.

League Table

View attachment 215534

Liverpool have leapfrogged us and Chelsea into 3rd place, were on equal points with Chelsea in 5th place but have a game in hand on Liverpool whilst Arsenal have almost won the league.

Man Utd

View attachment 215472

May 2016

Swansea V Man Utd

View attachment 215471

Yet another come from behind win, Routledge netted for them first before we turned the game on its head in the second half, Harry Kane netted near the hour mark before Depay grabbed a late win.

Schweinsteiger Injured Again

View attachment 215470

3rd Place Decider
Chelsea V Man Utd

View attachment 215469

What a game! We were 3-0 up inside 11 minutes thanks to Young and a couple of Kane goals before Shaw made it 4-0 before half an hour had gone.
Chelsea then came back into it in the second half scoring 3 goals and i was nervously checking the time as the game finished praying that we didnt let a 4-0 lead slip.

Champions League Qualifications Confirmed

View attachment 215468

I finally get a new 3 year deal after my old deal had just 7 weeks to run.

View attachment 215467

Man Utd V Tottenham

View attachment 215466

One of our most dominant performances this season, Jones scored in the opening few seconds of the game before Harry Kane netted a brace against his former club and is now on 10 goals for the season.
Herrera got the 4th goal before Carroll got one back for them but it wasnt enough.

Jones Out for 6 Weeks

View attachment 215465

Man Utd V West Ham

View attachment 215464

We really should have won the game but we were going to be finishing 3rd whatever so i played a few of the youngsters but Harry Kane still netted twice either side of the West Ham goals.

Youth Intake players make Debuts

View attachment 215462

Murgatroyd Youngest Ever Premier League Player

View attachment 215457

League Table

View attachment 215461

So we ended the season in a respectable 3rd place whilst Arsenal broke the record for most points in a season with their 98 points this season.
Bournemouth, Leicester and Aston Villa were the teams to get relegated, at the beginning of the season i mentioned that Aston Villa had a real good coup in bringing in De Boer and less than a year later hes sacked.

Man Utd

View attachment 215310

May 2016 - End of Season Stats and Awards

Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 215308

Top Goalscorer - Memphis Depay - 29 Goals - A bit of an unlikely Top Goalscorer our winger Depay but whilst i was struggling to find a goalscoring combination upfront he was smashing them in

View attachment 215296

Best Player - Chris (Mike) Smalling - He became Captain in January when Rooney left and seems to have grown as a player since and is now key to our defensive success with his CB partner Rojo bit more all over the place.

View attachment 215295

Best Young Player - Luke Shaw - Not only did he do his defensive duties well, he was also a big attacking threat with 8 assists and a hand in many more goals crossing in some good balls mainly for Harry Kane

View attachment 215294

Memphis Depay wins Players Young Player of the Year

View attachment 215293

Mata and Smalling Make Team of the Year

View attachment 215292

Competitions Round-up

View attachment 215291

So the only Cup we won was the one the board didnt care about, They were happy with our 3rd place finish in the league and our Champions League loss to Juventus was understandable but the only downside was that loss to Leicester in the FA Cup.

I like this little added touch to FM 16 with the End of Season Awards

View attachment 215287

Another nice little touch is the added best match and moment to forget in the Season Review

View attachment 215286

Nice little stat to show how much each player missed in the injury hit season with Nick Powell the worse missing almost half of the year.

View attachment 215283

And Finally, Man City won the Champions League Final

View attachment 215282

I must say, a third place in the league and a Capital One cup, looking how you've been plagued by injuries and all is a good year for a first one. I'm sure the second year will be better now that you seem to have found some stable attackers. :)

Man Utd

View attachment 215150

June 2016

Youth and Training Facilities to be Upgraded

View attachment 215149View attachment 215148

Roy Hodgson Picks his England Squad and the main 3 players he dropped were all from our team

View attachment 215146

So as soon as the season was over i was looking at young English players to bring in and signed 5 players so far to add to our injury hit squad.

View attachment 215145

So i brought in a couple of young defenders with massive futures in the game in Calum Chambers and my big transfer of John Stones, i also brought in Kyle Walker mainly for rotation.
Also brought in a couple of young midfielders who could make it big in the future in the shape of Demari Gray and Dele Alli.

Calum Chambers - DRC

View attachment 215143

Dele Alli - DMC/CM

View attachment 215141

John Stones - DRC

View attachment 215140

Kyle Walker - DR

View attachment 215139

With 3 defenders coming in that can all play RB i let Darmian go who unsurprisingly joined Tottenham who spent their money from Alli and Walker on bringing him in for £21.5Million.

View attachment 215144

Demarai Gray - AMRL

View attachment 215138

Young Chelsea prospect Ruben Loftus-Cheek joins for a potential £17Million

View attachment 215136

Ruben Loftus-Cheek - DMC/CM

View attachment 215135

Rojo leaves for Wolfsburg for just £16Million, i really struggled to get rid of him considering he played a lot for us this season and was valued at near £30Million i was disappointed at how little we got for him but he was a bit of a liability and i have a lot of English defenders to take his place.

View attachment 215134

The badboy Ravel Morrison returns from the darkness to join us from Lazio for less than £9Million

View attachment 215133

Ravel Morrison - CM/AMRL

View attachment 215132

I must say, a third place in the league and a Capital One cup, looking how you've been plagued by injuries and all is a good year for a first one. I'm sure the second year will be better now that you seem to have found some stable attackers. :)
Thanks mate, didnt think it was a too bad season over all as i was learning on the spin so the first few months was all about getting the tactics right, dont think Arsenal will have another season like that again either so im looking forward to next season, thanks for reading