Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man Utd

View attachment 213412

December 2016 - Part 2

Man Utd V Swansea

View attachment 213405

A performance that deserved a lot more goals but it took Jesse Lingard coming off the bench and grabbing his first goal of the season after making the most of his rare appearance after spending much of the season in the reserves.

West Ham V Man Utd

View attachment 213403

We took our chances well in this game with Mata in fine form netting the opener and setting up another for Harry Kane, Herrera netted the 3rd before going off with a knock to seal an impressive win.

Mata refuses new deal! Hes got 18 months left and wanted to £250k a week! I offered him £170k and a lot of signing on bonuses but he turned it down.

View attachment 213402

Liverpool V Man Utd

View attachment 213400

Oh poo, we managed to come from 2-0 down with Balotelli and Stones netting an own goal before Martial netted twice to bring his tally up to double figures for the season but we lost it at the death thanks to another Balotelli goal. He always seems in fine form whenever he faces me on FM.

League Table

View attachment 213397

7 points clear at the top of the table even though our 20 game unbeaten run for this season is over after our recent loss.

A brilliant signing for just £26Million as we bring in Jack Wilshere

View attachment 213396

Jack Wilshere - CM

View attachment 213395

So guys im currently in the January transfer window with £66Million to spend on English players, Do you have any recommendation on who i should look to bring in next?​

So guys im currently in the January transfer window with £66Million to spend on English players, Do you have any recommendation on who i should look to bring in next?​

Eric Dier, Lewis Cook and Will Hughes. They could improve your rotation/backup squad and maybe challenge for places in your Starting 11.

Man Utd

View attachment 213267

January 2017 - Part 1

Man Utd V QPR

View attachment 213266

Kane netted early on before all but scoring the own goal as he smashed the ball 35 yards into the crossbar and it hit the keeper on the back of the head and trickled in.
John Stones got the 3rd before Antony Martial missed a late penalty to make it 4, but overall it was a good performance by a lot of my second string players like Berahino, Loftus-Cheek and Cresswell.

Finally get rid of Valdes on a free transfer to Fiorentina

View attachment 213265

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
Man Utd V Leeds Utd

View attachment 213264

I played a lot of my second string in the Cup match and it showed in the first half as Higuain netted before Wood hit back for them almost immediately. I told them to up the tempo in the second half and boy did they as we netted 3 goals within 10 minutes of each other with Berahino and Lingard netting lovely goals before Stones netted a penalty.

Martial Out for a Month

View attachment 213263

Was hoping to rest a few of the first teamers again for the next Cup match but we only ****** got Man City in the 4th rnd.

View attachment 213262

Segio Romero agrees to his contract being terminated, I have tried to get rid of him for the best part of 18 months to no avail so had to take this drastic action as he is always moaning .

View attachment 213261

To replace my two backup keepers i brought in English man Jonathan Bond from reading for around £7Million, hes a former England Under 21 player and was the best available for a reasonable price

View attachment 213260

Jonathan Bond - GK

View attachment 213259

Man Utd V Newcastle

View attachment 213258

It was the Januzaj show as they just couldnt keep up with him and he netted a 15 minute 1st half hattrick before Jesse Lingard came off the bench to net the 4th.

League Table

View attachment 213256

7 points clear at the top of the table and its more a true showing of the table now everyone has played the same amount of games, Harry Kane is in 3rd in the race for the Golden Boot behind Callum Wilson and Hazard by just one league goal.​

Well done so far! I am sure that Kane will win it !

For British players, How does Reece Oxford from West Ham look on FM16? Also Adam Armstrong from Newcastle, Won European golden boy in 3rd season for me in FM15.

Well done so far! I am sure that Kane will win it !
Thanks mate, such a difference this season having a prolific goalscorer
For British players, How does Reece Oxford from West Ham look on FM16? Also Adam Armstrong from Newcastle, Won European golden boy in 3rd season for me in FM15.
Armstrong is not looking very good but Oxford is one that could do a job, just put an offer in for him now has the potential to be at the same level as Phil Jones in defence, thanks mate

Man Utd

View attachment 212865

January 2017 - Part 2

Arsenal V Man Utd

View attachment 212864

A shocker of a match after Hulk netted early on for them and they just sat on the lead for the rest of the game, we just simply could not break them down and this may be an important loss in our quest for the league Title.

On recommendation we bring in Reece Oxford for an initial £9.25Million. Although in real life i know he has played as a DMC on FM he is seen as more of a DC.

View attachment 212863

Reece Oxford - DC/DMC

View attachment 212862

James Wilson Joins Celtic On Loan, Hes not getting much game time at the moment but im hoping to sell Higuain in the next 6 months and if so Wilson will get plenty of more chances.

View attachment 212861

FA Cup 4th rnd
Man City V Man Utd

View attachment 212858

Wilshere scores his first goal for the club but it was in between a couple of Man City goals in a dominant performance for them.

Exciting England Winger Jordon Ibe has joined us from Liverpool for a massive £32.5million!

View attachment 212857

Jordon Ibe - AMRL

View attachment 212856

In the end i cave in to Mata's wage demands and he signs a new contract, Even if i get rid of him in the next year or so i wanted the surety of a longer contract.

View attachment 212855

Ibe will go straight into the squad for the next match as Gray is out injured

View attachment 212854

Cardiff V Man Utd

View attachment 212853

Cardiff went ahead first which was a huge concern after our back to back losses, But we turned on the style after that with Januzaj netting an equalizer before Harry Kane netted a superb Hattrick to win the game whilst they scored once more.

League Table

View attachment 212852

Only 4 points clear at the top now after our couple of recent losses but after that Hattrick Harry Kane is topping the Golden Boot chart with former United player Rooney the surprise second place.

Man Utd

View attachment 212257

February 2017

Winter Transfer Window Round-up

View attachment 212255

So we were the big spenders in the Winter Window with our transfers for Jack Wilshere and Jordon Ibe causing a big stir especially as we brought them in from our Title rivals.

Man Utd V Southampton

View attachment 212253

A dominant performance against Southampton netting all 4 goals in the first half allowing me to bring on reserve players like Oxford and Lingard, It was actually the first time we beat them at the 4th time of asking after i had previously lost to them once and drawn the other 2.

Man City Sack Pellegrini

View attachment 212251

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st leg
Fenerbache V Man Utd

View attachment 212250

We really should have won this game and put the tie into our favour with Kane netting first before former player RVP hit back almost immediately. We had loads of better chances but just couldnt kill the game off, I was almost assured we would win once we won the penalty in the 83rd minute but Stones missed! His first one all season!

Man Utd V Crystal Palace

View attachment 212244

At least we comfortably winning in the league as Smalling nets first before Depay puts the shine on the win with a late second.

Former Man Utd Manager LVG Joins ****** Man City!

View attachment 212240

Berahino out for 3 Weeks

View attachment 212239

Man City V Man Utd

View attachment 212236

Well LVG had a very good start to his Man City career holding us to a 1-1 draw in a match that they should have really won, Sterling scored for them first before Harry Kane got the equalizer just before the break.

Derby V Man Utd

View attachment 212231

We utterly dominated this game but they still went into half time ahead, at the time they had not even had a shot on target at our goal, John Stones netted one of the worst own goals i had ever seen with a 30 yard back pass flying past De Gea and into the back of the net.
I ranted and raged at half time and upped the tempo and Memphis Depay must have been the only one to listen as he netted two back to turn the game on its head.

League Table

View attachment 212224

6 points clear at the top of the table with Arsenal in second place, Chelsea are down in 3rd but if they win the two games in hand they have on us they will cut our lead to just 2 points.​

Just caught up with this mate. Looking good for the title this season. Ibe looks brilliant on this year's fm.if you sell higuain could I recommend calum Wilson he's been very good for me when I bought him for Southampton on a save.

Loving this story so far. Your depth in attack is amazing and you should be good for a title victory this year!

Loving this story so far. Your depth in attack is amazing and you should be good for a title victory this year!
Thanks mate, Im looking to offload all the foreigners over time up front like Martial, Higuain, Mata, Depay and Januzaj but will do it over a few years as i dont think we could take losing all of them in one summer. thanks for reading

Man Utd

View attachment 211867

March 2017

Shaw out for a Month

View attachment 211866

Poor Youth Intake this Year

View attachment 211865

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Man Utd V Fenerbache

View attachment 211864

We dominated the game but it ended up being a very close and nervy affair, Martial netted first around an hour in before a very crazy end to the match as in the space of 3 minutes Mata scored before they equalized to which Januzaj netted one back again, they managed to score again before the end of the match but it wasnt enough and we managed to see out the last few minutes of the game.

We draw AC Milan in the Champions League Quarter Finals

View attachment 211859

AC Milan are a lot tougher entity now than a year ago, top of the Serie A with Bacca on 27 goals for the season

Man Utd V Stoke

View attachment 211857

A comfortable win as we win 3-0 with Mata netting first before Harry Kane grabbing a brace before Jack Wilshere got sent off late on for absolutely no reason.

Playing Chelsea in the League next will be my 100th game in charge

View attachment 211856

Martinez Biased Towards Man Utd Supposedly

View attachment 211851

9 Man Utd Players in the England 23 Man Squad

View attachment 211850

Man Utd V Chelsea

View attachment 211849

A surprisingly easy win as we struggle to find the back of the net in the first half but Mata and Depay grab goals in the second half to secure a comfortable 2-0 win.

League Table

View attachment 211848

8 points clear with 8 games to go whilst Man City are all the way down in 9th place so this month couldnt have ended much better.

Knowing that i can only sign English players, i would love to know whether you guys think i should sign raheem Sterling for a staggering £200Million, i can afford it as i dont want to really bring anyone else in. Does anyone think its worth it?

Personally I wouldn't do it as that is just an absurd amount of money plus you have a great squad at your disposal currently so there's really no need for him. Great to see you win during your 100th game in charge and the fact that it was such a hugely important game only makes it better, keep it up!

I also think you should not do it ! Keep the money for the amazing English regens that they will start to pop up!

Personally I wouldn't do it as that is just an absurd amount of money plus you have a great squad at your disposal currently so there's really no need for him. Great to see you win during your 100th game in charge and the fact that it was such a hugely important game only makes it better, keep it up!

I also think you should not do it ! Keep the money for the amazing English regens that they will start to pop up!
Yeah think i will keep the money for now, just getting tired of being turned down for every player i have offered over £150Million for Walcott, AOC, Sterling and Joe Hart and they are all turned down!

Man Utd

View attachment 211703

April 2017

Everton V Man Utd

View attachment 211702

We were ahead early on from an own goal but Lukaku equalized for them just before the break and then Snodgrass put them into the lead. I put us into overload after that goal with Higuain hitting back seconds later before then putting u ahead to win the game late on.

Man Utd V Sunderland

View attachment 211701

Dele Alli comes off the bench to net the only goal of the game with around 15 minutes to go after we hit them with everything we had for the first hour and they held out.

Champions League Quarter Final 1st Leg
AC Milan V Man Utd

View attachment 211700

AC Milan comfortably picked us apart in Italy with a couple of early goals but they could have easily won by 5 or 6 as we just didnt show up today.

Our Under 18's Win the Cup Showing we have some brilliant youngsters in our ranks

View attachment 211699

Man Utd V Norwich

View attachment 211698

A much better display after that shocker in Europe with Kyle Walker netting and putting in a man of the match performance.

Champions League Quarter Finals 2nd Leg
Man Utd V AC Milan

View attachment 211697

We really should have won this match and the tie after a much better display in the 2nd leg, we really dominated but they still took the lead on the night before Higuain saved us a little bit of dignity by getting at least a draw on the night but were out of Europe for another year.

Tottenham V Man Utd

View attachment 211694

Eriksen netted twice for them whilst we had Jack Wilshere score our first before former Spurs player Walker netted a very late equalized after Wilshere got needlessly sent off for i think the 3rd time since i bought him in January! ****** lunatic

West Brom V Man Utd

View attachment 211692

Another draw but we really should have won this match, i played a few of the second string in the shape of Ravel, Oxford and Berahino against his former club but we really should of had enough to dispose of them.

League Table

View attachment 211691

Despite those couple of draws recently nobody has been able to capitalize on our slip ups and we are 7 points clear at the top of the table with just 3 games left to play of the season.​

One more win and the league is yours! Well done!!

Really loving how this is going.

As for Wilshere, fine him two weeks wages and bench him for a few games. Worked on Rojo on mine and he has not been sent off since.

One more win and the league is yours! Well done!!

Really loving how this is going.

As for Wilshere, fine him two weeks wages and bench him for a few games. Worked on Rojo on mine and he has not been sent off since.
I told him off after the last sending off and he cried like a little baby and the squad backed him up!