I may have missed something, have you added a transfer ban or just decided not to buy any players ??

World Cup 2030

View attachment 87831

Our only injury was Brian Ferry. He'll get plenty other chances in the future i would think
View attachment 87827

Scotland Squad
View attachment 87830
View attachment 87829

Pretty solid looking set up we've got for this one. Key players like McIlroy, Grangier, Dickson and Connolly are hitting or are in there prime.

Dropping Oli Burke
View attachment 87828
Scotlands best performer and scorer of valuable goals in the past 2 majors it was so difficult to drop him and he was the 24th man but when it came to it i couldnt take him on past efforts since his past 2 seasons have been abysmal. Kieran Tierney therefore is the final survivor of the first Scotland squad i pulled up 14 years ago

Warm up games

Ivory Coast 1-3 Scotland
View attachment 87826
Jack Connolly scored all 3

Algeria 1-1 Scotland
View attachment 87825
Calm down everyone its just a warm up game to get up to speed on match fitness.

World Cup
Group Phase

Match 1
Turkey 1-1 Scotland
View attachment 87780
A quiet first half was blown into life with Jamie McLean's first international goal that for Turkey was a blessing in disguise, Our usual solid defense turned into a bunch of thugs giving up 5 yellow cards before Turkey equalised with 20 minutes to go. Neither team could take advantage from there and a point shared means we'll probably need goals in the next 2 games to nick top spot

Match 2
Scotland 6-0 Ecuador
View attachment 87779
Thats the goal fest we were looking for. Once again we were rather dirty and have lost 3 players to suspension as well as Macauley to injury for the rest of the group games

Match 3
Scotland 4-0 Australia
View attachment 87778
Nervous about facing Klein for the first time but his poor performance showed how keen he was to get back to Aberdeen for pre season and his team mates must have been just as keen after giving away a 4th minute o'g followed by a Connolly double as his hunt for the golden boot kicks on. He is currently splitting two English forwards

Final Table
View attachment 87777
We win the group as i expected, Turkey result was a worry.

A MEGA shock from group B as defending champions Brazil are out!
View attachment 87776

Last 16
Scotland vs France
View attachment 87775
What a "reward" in a revenge game from the 2026 Semi Final for winning the group we get the golden last chance French generation featuring Martial & Mbappe trying to win there first World cup together in what must be there last chance after loosing to Brazil in the 2026 final

World Cup 2030
Last 16

View attachment 87772

Scotland vs France
View attachment 87771 View attachment 87770

The French have some amazing regens shock horror but i'd rather face them still relying on old players like Mbappe and Martial

Scotland 1-0 France
View attachment 87769
I can confirm its easier to be full of praise for your own intelligence after a win but this was a tactical masterstroke. France put everything through the middle so i took out there midfield with 3 ball winners in the middle of the park and using our 138 caps worth of experience on the left wing to formulate chances, We ended up totally canceling out any form of French attack which managed 1 shot off the post in 90 minutes. We hardly made any chances ourselves but it was the fresh legs of Douglas closing down the French defense that nicked the ball off a knackered error prone CB and slotting it in for the games only goal and a small measure of revenge for our Semi Final defeat 4 years ago

Last 16 Results
View attachment 87768Big shock to see Holland fall to Ghana but the shock of the competition has to be 3rd favorites Argentina's extra time defeat to Turkey.

Quarter Final Draw
Scotland vs Mexico
View attachment 87767
Mexico came from the uninspiring win against Switzerland which give us a great shot at getting back to the Semi Finals. Winners will go on to Face Spain or Ghana

great run in the WC & I remember seeing that embargo just totally forgot about it lol.

World Cup 2030
Quarter Finals
View attachment 87762

Scotland vs Mexico
View attachment 87761 View attachment 87760

Scotland 0-0 Mexico AET
Scotland Win 4-3 on Pens
View attachment 87759
We tamed the French but Mexico were set up to beat us and were the better team for the first 100 minutes utterly dominating possession and chances on goal. For the last 20 minutes however our superior fitness showed as Middleton and Macauley took control of the game creating several late opportunities with captain Dickson missing several headed chances and both sides ended the 120 minutes goaless. The first penaltys must have settled the nerves for us as late sub and 23rd man in the squad Paul Hay scored his pen and Mexico's MOTM Rodrigo Escobedo missed his Despite Douglas missing his penalty we scored the rest to reach a second successive semi final

Quarter Final Results
View attachment 87758
Spain sneak into the semi's after penalty's and like England you would maybe expect to see in the final 4 Former Group F rivals Turkey & Scotland are much bigger surprises

Semi Final Draw
Spain Vs Scotland
View attachment 87757
Both Matches will be David vs Goliath affairs.

Having said that we've beaten Spain in all of our last 4 matches including the 2026 3rd place playoff

World Cup 2030
Semi Finals
View attachment 87750

Spain vs Scotland

Former World Champions Spain in the Bernabeu. could it get much tougher? well history is littered with home nation teams that have fallen short in front of a home crowd and knowing that we've beaten Spain 4 times in a row gives us a rare mental advantage for me at least

Spain 1-2 Scotland

WERE IN THE FREAKING FINAL!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 87749
Both managers took risks with semi fit players and it worked for us but not for Spain. Jose Ramon gave the home team the lead early on and of course we feared the worst but before any rash decisions were made Rob Cooper pulled the game level. with the rest of the first half ending as a stalemate. Second half was the usual tactical changes breaking up play until halfway through the half former Aberdeen team mates Joel Gomez & Alan Granger collided and the home side had a penalty to take the lead. MOTM to this point Javier Arrondo missed the penalty not long after Martin Neil had come on to kick him out of the game, did it make the difference? who knows but 10 minutes later the now top scorer Jack Connolly struck what turned out to be the game winning goal just beating the offside trap to put Scotland into the World Cup Final and sending Spanish manager Rafa Benitez into retirement with a top 4 finish

Semi Final Results
View attachment 87748
England also had to come from behind to set up the first official world cup final between the Auld Enemy with England looking to add to victorys in 1966 & 2018

The World Cup Final
The undisputed biggest game of football in the world

View attachment 87747

Scotland vs England

View attachment 87745 View attachment 87746

If we avoid defeat we'll go a record breaking 14 games unbeaten at the world cup
England have won all 19 Games they've played since 2028
We also have the final of the Golden boot. Jack Connolly is currently 1 goal behind Reiss Nelson.

The Match

Scotland 1-2 England
View attachment 87744
Jeez this is a heart wrenching result to end the day! Cant fault the team they did exactly what i asked and snuffed out England. We tried to play it like the French game and cancel out England's 3 main outputs but over focused on this taking away from our own attacking abilities not that it looked that way as Reiss Nelson all but secured the golden boot after 11 minutes Not deterred we got a hold of the game and Jack Connolly had it 1-1 at the break. We came out blazing in the second half before loosing our way in the subs phase as the game was dying a death sub and Dons Defender Andrew Miller took out Steve Holmes giving away the penalty that Dele Ali struck home to match his former club mate Harry Kane in scoring the winner in a world cup final.

Awards

Golden boot
Reiss Nelson
View attachment 87743
Had Connolly nabbed a 2nd goal he would have won the award after missing the Quarter Final

World Cup Dream team
View attachment 87742
Not sure how Rob Cooper got in after only 1 start but maybe thats where i went wrong?

Youth Player
Jamie McLean
View attachment 87741
A Hearts center back. Cant wait to buy him in 8 years time!

Best Keeper
Lee Chalmers
View attachment 87740
Back to back winners for the Scots keepers

What a run to the final, must have hurt to get so close :(

Despite having no expectation of getting this far it is literally heartbreaking to almost pull of something so far fetched i didnt even consider it as a ambition.

Pre Season 2030/31

Season Targets
SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Win
League Cup - Win
Champions League - Q/F

Champions league expectation is to reach the final, Board are being mega over ambitious with this

Pre Season Prices
View attachment 87648

Aberdeen Squad
View attachment 87647
Never noticed how great Federtico Lopez has got. Training him to play across the 4 forward positions may have been a mistake if he's destine to be our best player.

Youth team
View attachment 87646
I remember we had a filter for players on loan. With contracts coming to a end there will be tough decisions to make on a few of them next summer. Still not convinced Paulo Alexandre to be Scottish maybe after our World cup run he'll join us for the Euro's i pray.

Aberdeen Transfers
View attachment 87645
The screen on the right is our future. letting youths leave on free's or loans

In
View attachment 87644
Our last signing till 2038 joins in the shape of Matic, Will probably be trying to sell him next summer since he cant play for us till he's 26!

World Transfers
View attachment 87643
View attachment 87642
St Etienne & Augsburg sneak through the transfer ban. China & the Championship overall is not spending like i expected

Manager Changes
View attachment 87641
Lots of story's from this summer
Kris Commons rise from Dundee caretaker manager to Chelsea boss makes no sense.
Bayerns new manager has been out of work for 2 seasons after getting sacked by Wolfburg for finishing 14th!
Gio Van Bronckhorst ends his 15 seasons at Feyenoord to take the Holland job, Rui Jorge sacked by Portugal takes his spot
Jorge Sampaoli takes a huge step from being sacked by Argentina to leading Everton in the Premiership
Rudi Garcia, sacked by France will join Stade de Reims on there return to top flight football in France.

International managers
Laurent Blanc - Croatia
Adil Rami - France
Gio Van Brockhrost - Holland
Francesco Lodi - Italy
Jochim Low - Norway
Didier Deschamps - Portugal
Alexander Zickler - Russia
Antonio Conte - Spain

Manager stats
View attachment 87640
I stumbled across this page during writing this update. Unai Emery is doing in France what i am in Scotland.

Running a similar save with Hibs, winning nine league titles in a row and the Europa League but not been winning the leagues by such emphatic margins and haven't got further than the Champions League quarter finals so congratulations on that. Mind you, I have been having to compete with a strong Rangers side that's reached three Europa League Semi-Finals themselves.

Just curious what the highest wages your allowing your top players to earn to keep them away from other clubs. I've given a couple of my top players £80k p/w to tie them down long term, but I think it may be a bit much and give myself maybe a bit too much work to do in the transfer market to keep making money.

It migh sound weird but i'd kill to have one of the Old Firm challenge like that.

Wages
View attachment 87560

As for wages the Champions League wins changed everything. Until then i had Jose Henrqiue and Matheus Micael on around £75k, Klein, Granger and Macauley around £50k. After the 1st CL win Hock and Henrique went upt o£100k with Klein just behind. After the current deals were all pretty much in place. Henrique is one of the best MC in the world and were a different team without him so didnt mind selling the farm to keep him. Helped we made a huge profit so i could get that wages. His wages are however the difference between us being in a solid profit and breaking even. Were mega overpaying Xavi Garcia who i thought would be a world beater but has been a mega financial bust. and if i could sell Viscovich i would as he's behind Stelios these days.

August

On a high from the world cup we make our strongest start so far.

Fixtures
View attachment 87481
4/5 games see us clear 5 goals. Only Morton put a defense against us.

Including this at Ibrox
View attachment 87479

SPFL Table
View attachment 87480
Were only 3 points clear of the Glasgow giants of Celtic and Hamilton. but the goal difference is better than all the other non negative teams combined

Champions League Draw
View attachment 87478
Group B has us with one of our toughest rivals in Barcelona but with Malmo & St Etienne along side us a top 2 finish should be a given.

Rangers and Celtic join us in the group stage for the one and only time for now that we can have 3 Scottish teams in the competition
View attachment 87477

Transfer Windows

Not going to bother with world transfers for now only Dons leaving will get a mention. Probably

Scotland

Friendly

Malta 0-2 Scotland
View attachment 87476

European league Div A
Holland 2-3 Scotland
View attachment 87475
What a thrilling game. We took a early lead before the Dutch fought there way back into a lead after the break. Thankfully for us our Defenders did the scoring in Connolly's absence to put us top after 1 game.

Table
View attachment 87480

As for wages the Champions League wins changed everything. Until then i had Jose Henrqiue and Matheus Micael on around £75k, Klein, Granger and Macauley around £50k. After the 1st CL win Hock and Henrique went upt o£100k with Klein just behind. After the current deals were all pretty much in place. Henrique is one of the best MC in the world and were a different team without him so didnt mind selling the farm to keep him. Helped we made a huge profit so i could get that wages. His wages are however the difference between us being in a solid profit and breaking even. Were mega overpaying Xavi Garcia who i thought would be a world beater but has been a mega financial bust. and if i could sell Viscovich i would as he's behind Stelios these days.​

That's reassuring, looks like I'm on track.

Would be curious as well to see Matthais Klein's overall stats in your best eleven page if you don't mind, they seem pretty ridiculous reading through. I've got Jason Cummings on 421 goals in 649 games, but I'd imagine that Klein would dwarf even that.

That's reassuring, looks like I'm on track.

Would be curious as well to see Matthais Klein's overall stats in your best eleven page if you don't mind, they seem pretty ridiculous reading through. I've got Jason Cummings on 421 goals in 649 games, but I'd imagine that Klein would dwarf even that.

All time best 11
View attachment 87402

Correct! Over a goal a game for Klein. Only 2 other players have cleared 100 for the club​

Autumn part 1

Aberdeen's major stadium upgrade is done
View attachment 87000

And we immediately break our record attendance
View attachment 86999

Fixtures
View attachment 86998
Our most amazing start goes on. Nobody's coming close to getting a result

SPFL Table
View attachment 86997
Cant do better than 8/8 wins. Hamilton have been the shock of the season so far with Striker Bryan MacLean waiting till his 28th year to find his shooting boots. Hearts and Hibs in the bottom 3 and Rangers way back on 11 points means as it stands now Celtic have a clear run to 2nd spot. How will European football effect them?

Champions League
View attachment 86996
Starts out as i expected with 2 wins for us and Barcelona. Double header up next.

Scotland
View attachment 86995
While having a wander through for player with Scottish Links i found another Daniel Marshall sitting uncapped by England so he's right our starting RB. If only i'd found him before the World Cup!

European league
Scotland 2-1 Spain
View attachment 86994
We dominated the first half and were well in control until a top FM youngster David Carmona pulled Spain back into the game but we held on to go 2/2

European league
Scotland 0-1 Holland
View attachment 86993
Our first defeat at Hampden in over 6 seasons and it was to the team ranked 2nd in the world and this game backed it up. Even England didnt put such a performance against us and in our only stadium. After this i have no idea how we beat them in Holland.

Table
View attachment 86997
Were a goal behind Holland and bot of us have to play a pointless Spain. They play in Holland first so we'll know what we need to do when we go to Spain on the 20th November.

Autumn Part 2

We get the better over Barcelona over the two games to be in pole position for top spot but our Perfect League form is halted by my star Scotland center back from Hearts

Fixtures
View attachment 86860
9 Against Forfar once again they suffer a mauling but it wasnt all roses in the League as Hearts end our winning run at Tyncastle. In the League cup we beat Rangers in the Semi finals and will play Morton in the final after they beat Celtic

SPFL Table
View attachment 86859
Celtic close to be 5 points beind and even Rangers are now only 10 points back after we lost ot Hearts who are recovering from there abysmal start.

Champions League
View attachment 86858
The results against Barcelona has given us all the opportunities we should need to take top spot. SHOULD!

Scotland

Friendly
Scotland 1-0 Honduras
View attachment 86857
We made hard work of this. Classic Scotland against the smaller teams.

European League
Spain 2-1 Scotland
View attachment 86856
I cant believe we lost this and the open goal of a chance we had to win the group. We even led the game for goodness sake but after beating them twice this year already i was quite confident it was just part of the corse. Until of course Jordi Pascual got what turned out to be the winning goal for Spain with 15 minutes to go. Payback for the results against Spanish teams in the past 6 months i guess.

Final European League Table
View attachment 86855
Two defeats in our final two games leaves us finishing 2nd. Gutted that we missed out on reaching the finals next summer but still we'll be in the top flight in two seasons again.

Scottish League Cup Final 2030

View attachment 86788

Morton Vs Aberdeen

View attachment 86787 View attachment 86786

Morton 2-4 Aberdeen
View attachment 86785
Despite being the clear 4th force in the league at the moment Morton were 4 goals behind before they got firing.

We are now 14 seasons and 58 games unbeaten in the League Cup winning the last 6 and 13 of our total 19 League cup wins. 9 Wins away and we'll be the most time winners.

Scottish Football Hall of Fame
View attachment 86784
I'm now top of the Scottish football hall of fame despite needing another 9 League wins to have the most League wins but i'm already miles clear with cup wins.