Round out the league season with my 1100th game in the save
View attachment 85806

Chalmers gets our only new league record for the season
View attachment 85805

Fixtures
View attachment 85804

SPFL Table
View attachment 85802
Wen we end the season unbeaten with the top 4 stayed the same as it has been for the past few month and Dundee ended up taking thr final Europa League spot.
Raith win 3 and draw one of there last 5 games to move well clear of QOTS who go right back down after 1 season in the top flight.

Scottish Cup Final 2032

View attachment 85799

Aberdeen vs Celtic

View attachment 85798 View attachment 85797

Aberdeen 1-0 Celtic
View attachment 85796
We had to rest a few players with the champions league final a week away but still made this tough work as Celtic became the first team not to let in a avalanche of goals but not enough to stop our utter domination of the Scottish game go on with a 5th treble in a row.

Last season i was amazed to see us score 21 goals. Then this 30 goal haul happened
View attachment 85795

I think what you've done is excellent don't get me wrong but it seems like Scotland is the only league that's playable making it far easier to dominate and have the best youth system leading to champions league glory when only regens exist. I myself have the top 5 league and Scottish league. After 5 seasons I've won the title twice and each of the cups I'm yet to cracking Europe but have had tough games each time. Season 1 out to West ham in Europa qualifier, out to bilbao the year after in the same round. Out in a group with besiktaz and bilbao one year later In the Europa group, out to lille in the last 32 a year later (should of got through) that after olympiakos put me out of champions league playoff and then in my most recent season out to Porto in champions league playoff and eventually out of Europa group stage to cska Moscow and lazio. All this with only 1million net

Champions League Final 2032

View attachment 85689

From Old Trafford
View attachment 85688

Atletico Madrid vs Aberdeen
View attachment 85687 View attachment 85686
Both sides have been major players in the Champions League for the past 10 seasons but now its time to see which one will be the first to win the biggest prize 3 times.

Atletico Madrid 0-3 Aberdeen
View attachment 85685
Its the Dons. The tick to Atletico was simple. Stop Sousa who in every Atletico game i reviewed had the most passes completed by a mile and was always top 2 in passes received. Even without such planning Atletico let themselves down after only 6 minutes they had given away a penalty which Henrique struck home. He added a second goal only 3 minutes later meaning we could play Simeone's team at its own game of counter attack. Whatever he said to them at half time had no bearing at all on as former Don Richard came out and got a second yellow and a red right away before our new Champions League striker Cosmin Manea's 10th goal in the competition secured our 3rd title.

Dons Dominate the dream team
View attachment 85684

We lost a group game in Lyon and a Semi final 2nd leg to Chelsea we won every other game.
View attachment 85683

I add I have just won my first champions league group game in my second attempt with it also being first European game at the new stadium 4-3 vs ajax with cammy Smith getting 2 goals and an assist. That's what I do with my Scottish players I develop them rather than taking advantage of being only playable league on game like you. Whatever happened to your cammy Smith?

I add I have just won my first champions league group game in my second attempt with it also being first European game at the new stadium 4-3 vs ajax with cammy Smith getting 2 goals and an assist. That's what I do with my Scottish players I develop them rather than taking advantage of being only playable league on game like you. Whatever happened to your cammy Smith?

I had the opposite with my Rangers save. The first 5 seasons I was getting mega regens who were all world class wonderkids. The current Scotland team has 10 of those players in it. Now it's stopped and there's no better than 2 star potentials coming through.
I have top 5 leagues loaded not just Scotland

He went to Dundee Utd. Like the previous post i had a blast of good Scottish regens from the start to 2019 but since then only 2 or 3 have made a impact, one is half French another half Brazilian. Nice of you to check i was only running the Scottish league. Actually have Top 2 English Leagues, French, German, Italian and Spanish top flights going hence why England which always had a overbalanced regen ratio are always at least in the semi finals.

You only have leagues from six nations loaded? Pah, your achievements mean nothing then. Three Champions Leagues mean nothing when you don't have the Malaysian, Uruguayan and South African leagues loaded, I thought everyone knew that... ;)

End of Season 2031/32

Alan Graniger did everything he could to get back into the team of the year with the best ever rating in a SPL season.

View attachment 85404

Last season for youth development manager John Bosman who retire's after 4 seasons of dross intakes i'm not to sad to be handing out his gold watch

View attachment 85405

Speaking of the kids they won the u19s CL final
View attachment 85403

Scotland
View attachment 85406
A drop in form for League Champions Aberdeen who fall back to only 104 points. More interesting was the return of Celtic to 2nd a year after i proclaimed Rangers as the clear 2nd force of Scottish Football, Yikes they finished 14 points behind Celtic and only 8=5 clear of Falkirk. Dundee end there 7 seasons outside the top 6, including one in the Championship by returning to European football next season ahead of Hearts and Hibs who have plenty to do with a new manager joining next season. Morton were at least as poor Hibs letting Steven Anderson leave after building the club into a consistent top 6 team they only finished 2 points cler of newbies Partick. Raith and Queen of the South spent the season fighting over bottom spot and a let charge saw Raith reach the Playoffs and survive.
St Mirren are back in the SPL with a bang winning the Championship and the Challenge cup. 1pt between former SPL sides Dunfermline, Forfar and Motherwell who will fight through the playoffs. Cove Rangers beat Kilmarnock in the relegation playoff to be the first Non league team to reach the 2nd tier of Scottish Football going up with highland pals Ross County

SPL Play-Off
Raith Rovers 2-0 Dunfermline
View attachment 85402
Can they carry there late season form into next season?

Big League review
View attachment 85401
If anyone was to take Man Citys title it had to be Man Utd in a close year with the top 4 all having a shot at the top through the season
Leverkusen wasted no time in taking there title back beating Dortmund to the title on the final day. Bayern return to the Champions League but well back.
Here's Roma's sporadic Serie A title win holding of dominant team of the 20's Napoli by a point. 3rd for AC Milan will see them in the Champions League but they have still to win a title in the save. Former star Juve miss out on Europe all together
Real Madrid win La Liga at a canter clearing 100 points 11 clear or Barcelona and Atletico making up for the Champions League and Spanish cup Heartbreak they suffered to there neighbours

Aberdeen
View attachment 85400
Our left wing was out of this world Micael being involved in almost 50 goals from the wing. Little changed as Ba & Oyarzun did great jobs filling in for injured players and Evensen, Main, Gunciu, and Manea did jobs to such a quality that are more than that of squad players

Aberdeen Finances
£290 +£43m
View attachment 85399
A chunk of extra price money, sponsorship increase and a extra £30m out of transfers all played a part in our income drive. Never dreamed of getting close to £300m even a year ago

World Rich list
£750m +£53m
View attachment 85398
Amazing what a Champions League win will do for your value

Other Competitions

Europa League
Bordeaux 1-3 West Ham

The Irons lock down a Champions League spot next season matching there league form last season. Poor effort from the Scottish teams with neither Old firm getting past the last 32

Scottish Teams in Europe
Aberdeen - Champions League Winners
Rangers - Europa League last 32
Celtic - Europa League last 32
Morton - Europa League Qualifier
Falkirk - Europa League Qualifier
Hearts - Europa League Qualifier

European Rankings

Win the champions league but we drop a place as our win 6 seasons ago was with a perfect record. Old Firm are now 28th Rangers and 30th Celtic. Only Hearts & Morton join them in the top 100 and neither have European football next season.

View attachment 85397

No change to the Euro places. We pretty much the same and no sign of catching Portugal again in the near future

Awards

Aberdeen Fans player awards
Alan Granger
View attachment 85396
Nice to see a old timer beat out the world player of the year!

SPL Player of the year
Micael
View attachment 85395
3 in a row for Micael as he looks set to become our best ever player

SPL Young Player of the year
Ian McLaughlin
View attachment 85394
For the first time since Moussa Dembele 14 seasons ago a player outwith Aberdeen gets the award. Scotland current great hope Ian McLaughlin, Hopefully we'll here plenty of him at the Euro's

View attachment 85392

SPL Top Scorer
Mattias Klein
View attachment 85393
There was a point a few games in where i almost dropped him with no goals from his first 4 games. Thankfully sense prevailed and we kept him as our League only player going forward.

Scottish team of the year
View attachment 85391

Still a cracking story and your achievements are exceptional, keep up the good work!

Euro 2032

Group Phase

View attachment 85306

Match 1
Greece 0-1 Scotland
View attachment 85313
This was going to be a harder game than it looked on paper as Greece play even more defensive than we doand i feared the absolute worst when our best defender Ferry was sent off but our best player Ben McIlroy saved the day with the only goal for our first win at a Euro's in a long time

Germany thumped Norway who we play next. A win and were in the last 16
View attachment 85312

Match 2
Scotland 1-0 Norway
View attachment 85311
We only needed a draw but got the win that locks down our place in the knock out phase. 1st however im disgusted that this game and the Germany game is in Wales. We should have home advantage! 2nd in not to worried we only won 1-0 as we changed all 10 outfield players

View attachment 85310

Match 3
Germany 4-2 Scotland
View attachment 85309
Got the tactics wrong for this one. Will have to rethink going into the knockout phase

Final Table
View attachment 85308
Were through and thats all that matters

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 85307
That Germany defeat hurts a bit more now knowing it was Serbia or Spain in the last 16

Euro 2032
Last 16

View attachment 85305

Scotland vs Spain

View attachment 85304 View attachment 85303

Again the draw takes us to Wales. What a load of ****

Scotland 1-0 Spain
View attachment 85301
The hodo we hold over the Spanish goes on as we get our biggest win in a European Championships so far. The early goal from Chris Main followed up by a brave defensive display see us into the Quarter Finals

Results
View attachment 85300
Greece knock out former champions Portugal and Holland prove there might by knocking our France.

Quarter Final Draw
Scotland vs Italy
View attachment 85299
First time we'll play each other in a major competition after facing off twice in the European League

England vs Holland should be the final and if we beat Italy that is who we'll see in the Semi's but Greece, Switzerland and Ukraine are the surprise packages and one of them at least will be in the Semi's

Euro 2032
Quarter Finals

Scotland vs Italy
View attachment 85297 View attachment 85296

Scotland 2-1 Italy
View attachment 85295
Jeez what a game. We had a plan and as usual in the big games we came up strong with Connolly giving us a first half lead. Italy pulled level deservadly on the hour. Neither side came on strong almost both settled for extra time until unfortunate Italian Defender Emilio De Cosmi scored a 92nd minute own goal that ended the game and has us into a semi final. Shame our last 4 games have been in Wales.

Results
View attachment 85294
The Swiss stun Germany to make a paperweight semi final line up

Semi Final Draw
Scotland vs Holland
View attachment 85293
We beat each other in our travels in the recent European League where Holland looked mega impressive. Winner of the Switzerland Ukraine game awaits. We will NEVER get a chance like this again.

Euro 2032
Semi Finals

Scotland vs Holland
View attachment 85289 View attachment 85288
Our third meeting of the 30s. A win each so far but this is the one that really matters

Scotland 1-3 Holland
View attachment 85287
And Again the dream dies prematurely as Holland get the better of us. Taking the lead twice in 6 minutes at the time when the game was a close ran thing. Moha did the damage down the left wing much like he does with Barcelona and Heidekamp's 3rd goal came after we went gung-ho

Euro 2032 Final
Holland 1-3 Switzerland
View attachment 85286
Well there you have it. Every generation gets a weird winner. 1976 there was Czechoslovakia, then 1992 Denmark, Next was 2004 Greece now we get the Swiss. Could have been us!!!!

There not playable though are they, never any posts about job offers I myself get offered a top job most months. Anyway with my load I'm finally into knockout rounds of champions league after getting through a group of mancity ac Milan and cska Moscow. 3 titles 3 league cups and 2 Scottish family cups in 6 and a half seasons. Net spend of around 5 million and producing only my Scottish youth through youth system

I get offered Talk Talk Broadband most months, and that doesn't make the slightest difference to this thread, either... :p

never any posts about job offers

Its not a journeyman save so job offers are as worthless as getting offered monopoly money. I've said a few times during the save that the only time i'd consider leaving Aberdeen was after the youth players from the first few seasons retired and i'd rebuilt the squad as well as i could after the transfer embargo then i would move on to another Scottish side and try and build a Scottish dynasty but since its almost September and the next FM is just over 2 month away we'll probably never see that happen

Pre Season 2032/33

Season Targets
SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Win
League Cup - Win
Champions League - Q/F

Champions league expectation is to retain the trophy which is something we never managed. Board are being mega over ambitious with this

Martin Neil testimonial
View attachment 8523914 seasons after arriving from Motherwell the permanent back up MC for the Dons is the 3rd player to get a testimonial

View attachment 85238

Alan Grangier testimonial
View attachment 85236
89 competition wins in his 17 seasons is amazing and well worth a testimonial

View attachment 85235

Pre Season Prices
View attachment 85234
We reach our shortest odds in the save. Hibs are also in to 7/1 despite the disaster of last season. For once the promoted team St Mirren is not favorites to go down its Hamilton.

Aberdeen Squad
View attachment 85233
Little change for the first 11 as the squad is all reaching there prime

One new player as our only superstar in the u20s graduates to the first team. The only thing missing is him becoming a Scotland international but he's yet to give up on his dream of playing for Brazil

View attachment 85232

Aberdeen Transfers
View attachment 85231
Little money as we move on some unproductive youth players

World Transfers
Little to report so we'll skip this

Manager Changes
View attachment 85230
Hold on Matteo Darmian is sacked by Hibs then signed up by Inter Milan

Internationals
Eugenio Corini Inter to Portugal
Frank De Boer Malaga to England