August

Fixtures
View attachment 85202
Perfect start in all fronts

SPFL Table
View attachment 85201
Aberdeen and Hibs are tied at the top with perfect starts an Steven Anderson makes a instant impact. Rangers and Falkirk are the early let downs.

Champions League Draw
View attachment 85200
Paris SG as 2nd seeds. Really!

Scotland

Friendly
Scotland 3-3 Wales
A thrilling display from the Euro's two hosts

European League Match 1
Sweden 1-1 Scotland
Two draw is not a bad result with all the injurys we have just now along with Grangier's international retirement

Group
View attachment 85199
We should win this group but i'd be happy with 2nd too

FM Base to decided

With just over 2 months and no more holiday days from work to spend on FM its time to decide what to do at the end of this season and i want YOU readers to decide

View attachment 85123

1. Stay with Aberdeen and try work towards being the biggest team in the world

2. Apply for the next decent SPL job. Celtic, Hearts or Hibs or a team pushing for European football and totally remove the embargo's around the world and try improve the League and its ranking around the world.

Choice is with you guys so leave a message with reasons if you like if the comments and we'll how were going to finish off this save. Thanks

I'd personally go for 2, to completely shake everything up. But that's just me...

Thanks mate. I was thinking that from a readers experience waiting for February for the CL knock out's and to see if we've lost a league game

Definitely 2, love to see you do something similar to your story from a couple of years ago

Autumn Part 1

Thrash both of the old firm but stumble in the Champions League

Fixtures
View attachment 85090

SPFL Table
View attachment 85089
With 9 wins from 9 we're clear and away at the top as Hibs fall into the battle for 2nd with Celtic, Hearts and Rangers.

Champions League
View attachment 85088
Crazy 2nd round of games see Aberdeen draw tragically in Basel but as i think that's a disaster just to see that Sporting who we seen off with ease beat Paris SG 3-1 to put us top of a very messy group

Scotland

European League Match 2
Scotland 2-1 Russia
View attachment 85087

European League Match 3
Scotland 3-0 Sweden
View attachment 85086

Table
View attachment 85085
Two home wins leave us cheering on Sweden to try and tie up top spot for us before we head out to Russia for the final game.

Dont Forget to vote for how the story goes forward.

I would say 1 but wouldn't mind seeing you do the other. Pity you don't like Rangers to go them lol. Morton would be interesting!

2G1S makes a good point about Morton, I think. But I can't deny I'm intrigued by the thought of you managing Hearts.

I would say 1 but wouldn't mind seeing you do the other. Pity you don't like Rangers to go them lol. Morton would be interesting!

2G1S makes a good point about Morton, I think. But I can't deny I'm intrigued by the thought of you managing Hearts.

ANYONE BUT RANGERS!

Morton have made a stinking start to the season and have been on the rapid decline the last few years

Autumn 2

Great month for Scotland before the games as Grangier unretired & Paulo Alexandre FINALLY accepts a Scotland call up

View attachment 85082

Klein tear's his hamstring and will miss 3 months

Fixtures
View attachment 85081

SPFL Table

12 games 12 wins and we're 11 points clear of Rangers and the awesome battle for 2nd. Plenty teams are in the hunt for 6th while early on its looking rough for St Mirren and Raith

Champions League
View attachment 85080
A win each in the double header with PSG and Basel strike again holding Sporting to a draw making a complicated group even more complicated.

Scotland

Friendly
Wales 1-3 Scotland
View attachment 85079
Meanwhile Russia and Sweden drew so if we draw with the Russian then we'll win the group

European league
Russia 1-1 Scotland
View attachment 85078
A 91st minute goal from Russia was not enough to keep us from top spot and we're into the European league Semi finals next summer with Portugal, Holland and England

View attachment 85077

View attachment 85076

World Club Cup 2032

View attachment 84933

Gremio vs Aberdeen
View attachment 84932 View attachment 84931

1903 was a good year to start a football team

We beat Toroto 3-1 in the Semi Finals to make it to our 3rd final

Gremio 1-5 Aberdeen
View attachment 84930
Dont let the score line fool you. Despite only managing 1 effort on goal in the first 61 minutes while we had around 13 it was the Brazilians that took the lead through Aberdeen's Brazilan defender Emerson. It was almost another half hour till another Brazilian scored and this one was a Don's player and it was Henrique who scored just as subs Marius Gunciu and Cosmin Manea were warming up and they combined for 4 goals in 20 minutes that made the result look far better than how i felt through the first 60 minutes

View attachment 84929

Our 3rd win in this competition amazingly makes us the 2nd most successful team in World club cup history. Saying that Barca lead the way with 8 wins so we wont challenge that any time soon

Only team out of shot is Atletico with 2 wins

December

Fixtures
View attachment 84928
All's well world wide since PSG spanked us in the Champions League 2 months ago

SPFL Table
View attachment 84927
We still have a perfect record as we near the halfway stage. No doubt Rangers will ruin that run in our next game and to be fair if they do we might have a title battle on our hands as they sit well clear of the Celtic, Hibs & Hearts battle for 3rd. Dundee move clear in 6th but not by much. Raith sit at the bottom on 3 points from 21 games and still without a win.

View attachment 84926

Speaking of Raith they were one of the 3 teams active on the 4th of December "The night of the long swords" seen Morton, Falkirk and Raith all sack there managers with only Raith's former manager Michael O'Halloran getting right back in the game despite there record setting terrible start. I thought about Raith and actually regret not trying to save a team that on the face of it are already down.

Champions League
View attachment 84925
We win our final Champions League games to secure top spot and a seeded spot in the last 16

Last 16 Draw
Marseille vs Aberdeen
View attachment 84924
No megapowers in the 2nd seeds and even so the French side that we beat 5-1 over 2 legs at this stage 2 seasons ago shouldnt put up to much of a fight

Scotland 2016
View attachment 84923
The lookback on the National side of 16 years ago shows that Kieran Tierney is and has been for a few years the last man standing

January

No Golden ball winner this year but 4 make it into the world dream team
View attachment 84823

We set an unbeatable league record keeping 18 clean sheets in a row
View attachment 84822

Fixtures
View attachment 84821
Did the first few matches of February by accident

SPFL Table
View attachment 84820
26 wins from 26 games and suddenly were 19 points clear. Another race i overlooked was Manea leading the golden boot race with Klein injured again its going to be even harder for Klein to win another Golden boot. Raith are still on 3 points and are lets face it there gone!

Transfer Window
View attachment 84819
Brighton smash the bank with a £3.9m investment in Blackburn's forward. We loan out a back up for the rest of the season.

February

Paul Hartley's 13 years at Celtic are over.
View attachment 84738

He is replace by Shakhtar manager Yaroslav Rakitskyi who has recently had a great run with Red Bull Salzburg

View attachment 84737

Dont be mad that i didnt go for the job, which is the best thats come up in over 10 but i wanted to try and defend the title. Had i remembered that you can arrange to take over at the end of the season this would be a totally different conversation

Fixtures
View attachment 84736
Were into the Scottish Cup Semi Finals again and will wrap up the League title in the next few weeks

SPFL Table
View attachment 84735
We've gone 30 for 30 and have a great chance at a once in a life time perfect season. Celtic's new manager will be keen to hunt down Rangers for the 2nd Champions League spot. Hibs should finish 4th if Celtic get there act together and Hearts will finish 5th 10 points either side of any other team. 1 point split relegation favorites Hamilton, Partick and Dundee with 2 games to figure out which one will finish 6th. Raith have picked up 1 more point to reach teh grand total of 4. Should be between Morton and Partick for 11th.

Another abysmal youth intake see us add one and its another keeper

Champions League Last 16

1st leg
Marseille 1-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 84734
We had to fight to take a 1 goal advantage back to Aberdeen as the French side have clearly improved in the last 2 seasons.

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 3-0 Marseille
View attachment 84733
No problems getting across the line and into the Quarter Finals. We'll have to do it without Grangier who may be done for the season and is out for 8 weeks.

Results
View attachment 84732
Real Madrid do us all a favor in the glamour tie putting out PSG. Roma cause the biggest upset putting out Man Utd

Quarter Final Draw
Aberdeen vs Chelsea
View attachment 84731
Anyone but the Spanish giants i say. We beat them in the Semi Finals last season but needed away goals so this wont be easy

Scotland

Two players hit there 100th Cap. Jack Connolly and Martin Neil

View attachment 84730
View attachment 84729

World Cup Qualifier Match 1
Wales 0-5 Scotland
View attachment 84728
History has been kinder to the Scots than the Welsh

World Cup Qualifier Match 2
Scotland 4-1 Azerbaijan
View attachment 84727Two wins for ourselves an Belgium who we're setting up to fight with

March

Revenge is a dish best served cold, not served in a 5 goal turn around

Fixtures
View attachment 84695

SPFL Table
View attachment 84694
League was won before the break and its all about winning our last 5 games in the league and 2 in the Cup to a have a perfect domestic season. Rangers Celtic and Hibs all look set to finish where they stand but Dundee have closed up on Hearts for the final European spot. Raith are relegated and Morton look set for the playoffs.

Champions League Quarter Final

1st Leg
Aberdeen 3-0 Chelsea
View attachment 84693
All the goal came in the first half and we kept a clean sheet.

2nd Leg
Chelsea 6-2 Aberdeen
Chelsea 6-5 Aberdeen agg
View attachment 84692
How the **** did we let this happen. Like last year they were the better team in the 2nd leg and despite us taking the lead in fact i would say because we took the lead at that point Chelsea needed 5 goals to go through and when in the 2nd half Manea made it 2-2 on the night and 5-2 overall again i put on a 5th defender and was happy that we would hold out. Well not even close and Nicolas Burguez scored right at the death and we couldnt do anything with the 2 minutes of added time to end our defense a round later than usual but i cant think of a defeat that was as painful as that!

Results
View attachment 84691
And with Barcelona out of the way too i quite fancied my chances with the other teams in the final 4

What a crazy result! That must have stung, I know the feeling. In my save during the early-mid 2020's I beat Barca in the first leg 2-0 and conceded two stoppage time screamers in the second leg to lose 4-1, Messi and Neymar scored all four in their old age

What a crazy result! That must have stung, I know the feeling. In my save during the early-mid 2020's I beat Barca in the first leg 2-0 and conceded two stoppage time screamers in the second leg to lose 4-1, Messi and Neymar scored all four in their old age

Yeah its horrible after the first leg which goes to plan then you know that the match engine has the potential to throw a mega come back at your. Although in my case i held them off last season so the law of averages i'll take sneaking through a Semi final than a Quarter Final even if im just saying that to make myself feel better about what is one of my last Champions League runs with Aberdeen.