Great result over Roma! has paul lambert taken over Rangers yet ? seems to always happen in my saves lol.

He sure did. Early in 2017. Think he has turned the corner with them. Look very close to Celtic in terms of performance

Scotland
October Fixtures

Squad
View attachment 115319
Ross McCormack has a long term injury and will not play again this year so a chance for James Morrison or Tom Cairney to take over as the AMC. Burke back in the squad

World Cup Qualifier
Malta 0-2 Scotland
View attachment 115318
Was hoping for a big scoreline in case we needed the goal difference but we never needed it and never looked like getting it with a goal in either half from Burke, his first Scotland goal and Griffiths as usual. England won as expected so were now locked into 2nd and a November playoff awaits

World Cup Qualifier
Scotland 1-0 England
View attachment 115317
There is something special about this game at Hampden and boy were we up for this. I and my fellow Aberdeen players showed the squad that we can do this. If Aberdeen beat Roma then Scotland can beat England. And look we did!!! I even dropped all players on a final yellow card since this game was a dead rubber. Amazing stat of the game was no yellow cards over the 90 minutes. Next biggest shock was we were the better team and got the only goal a Robert Snodgrass special in the 64th minute was enough to tame all 3 lions. 5th win in a row for
the nation just wait for those world rankings to come out at the end of the month.

View attachment 115314

Table
View attachment 115316
So England win the group by 1 point.We did enough to finish 2nd and reach the Play offs.
Greece, Ukraine and both Irish teams miss out
France, Italy and Poland are the play off teams to watch out for

Play Off Draw
Poland vs Scotland
View attachment 115315
Poland finished 6 points behind Denmark, not to eye caching but still a team we'll respect and worry about. They have better players there is no doubt but so did England.

October

Its taken almost 2 months but finally Sandro is fit to play
View attachment 115268

Fixtures

Celtic 0-3 Aberdeen
View attachment 115267
This is the result we've been waiting for. A very even game between the two top sides in the country inflicting on them there worst home result in this save, Paris SG beat them 2-0. Myles Storey kept his spot after a hattrick last time out and he broke the deadline. The game went quiet untill the 60th minute when £1.5m Brazilian signing Caiuby got sent off only 15 minutes after coming on as a sub. Celtic fought bravely but ran outof steam by the end and in the final 5 minutes Kenny McLean scored twice to secure this massive victory. Celtic wont have to wait long for revenge as we play each other next week in the Betfred cup

Europa League Match 3
CSKA Moscow 0-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 115266
We thumped them. Treated them like they were Kilmarnock to be honest. First half was gold. Criminal that there was no goal from Rooney. Second half was more even and quiet and i was just starting to rack my mind for me having a 0-0 draw in this save, For the record we drew 0-0 with Inverness of course in September last year.

League Cup Semi Final
Celtic 0-5 Aberdeen
View attachment 115265
Ok its an amazing result but first stat here is that hardly any players played against us last week. Second of all WE BEAT CELTIC 5-0!!! Ryan jack gave us the lead after 3 minutes with Rooney making it 2-0 just before the break. Celtic came back into it in the second half but there kids just couldnt find a goal and Cameron Smith made it 3. He added a 4th and McGinn a 5th at the end to secure a momentous result.

Rangers await in the final
View attachment 115260

Aberdeen 2-1 Inverness
View attachment 115264
Much less drama but same result. Niall McGinn opened the scoring in the 13th minute and the feeling was this could be another thrashing but it took till the 81st minute before sub Matthias Klein seemed to have made the game safe. Lewis Vaughan made the last 5 minutes worrying but we held on for another 3 points.

Falkirk 0-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 115263
Im sure a certain reader will be unimpressed with this result but it was over by half time. Aaron Muirhead's O'G got us on the way. Lots more own goals going our way wonder if its our pressure were applying on teams? Adam Rooney scored a spectacular volley right on half time.

SPFL Table
View attachment 115262
No rush on the golden boot yet. Only Partick's Marc McNulty has gone past 5 goals and the two scorers on 5 Storey & Griffiths are 2nd choice or back up strikers

Europa League
View attachment 115261
The dramatic result in Russia puts us top based on our win in Roma who beat St Etienne thanks to a El Shaarawy hat trick

It's easy this management malarkey aint it! Great results over Celtic and CSKA and just as important after the Celtic wins you didn't slip up against the "lower" teams. Domestic double on the cards and a nice Europa run perhaps?

Look at the teams ahead of Scotland in the rankings! its disgusting lol, Egypt, Mali, Paraguay & Venezuela !?!?!?!?

Scotland
November Fixtures

Squad
View attachment 115166
Lee Cooper is out so Russell Martin is called up in his place

Friendly
Scotland 1-1 Bulgaria
View attachment 115164
No worry's this was my back up 11 and a bit of game time for first teamers that needed it. Craig Bryson scored his first Scotland goal

World Cup Play Off 1st leg
Poland 1-2 Scotland
View attachment 115162
A Clean sheet was my target from the first leg but when Arka Milik took advantage of our laps defending to start the 2nd half to put Poland ahead. I had not completed my tactical changes to start chasing the now vital away goal when Mr reliable Leigh Griffiths got Scotland level. Both sides began making subs thinking about the game in 3 days time when amongst the confusion Robert Snodgrass struck the 2nd Scotland away goal of the tie and the match winning goal. Beyond delighted to be taking a lead back to Hampden and the two away goals means we just need to play smart and we'll be at the 2018 World Cup

World Cup Play Off 2nd leg
Scotland 3-2 Poland
View attachment 115160
Tonight Scotland can celebrate as for the first time in 20 years were going to a world cup.We were 2-0 up at half time thanks to Snodgrass & Morrison goals Poland brought a mini fightback but it was far too little far too late as Scotland fans in the crowd were already booking time off work for the world cup and practicing there sick calls for the morning.

Other results
View attachment 115159
Mail, Guinea, Iran and Jamaica the other surprise qualifiers. African revolution goes on as Ghana, Morocco, Nigeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast and South Africa all miss out

View attachment 115158
Results see us fly up the table

World Cup 2018 Draw
View attachment 115157
I'd take that. It looks like a middle of the road group USA & Belgium will be tough games and Egypt will be one of the tougher African teams

Wales Drew Russia, Mexico & Columbia while England got a tougher group than ours. They face Costa Rica, Senegal and GERMANY hahahaha

Great group to be drawn in hopefully! didn't we play USA the last time we got to the finals ? They rankings look much better would say 18th behind all they teams are fair. Iran, Guinea, Brazil & Spain surely they 2 giants must go through but I bet theres a shock.

Great group to be drawn in hopefully! didn't we play USA the last time we got to the finals ? They rankings look much better would say 18th behind all they teams are fair. Iran, Guinea, Brazil & Spain surely they 2 giants must go through but I bet theres a shock.

By shock do you think Iran or Guinea will sneak a draw or win from a game? Senagal vs France 2002 comes to mind. We were playing football during lunch break at school when a guy in the house next to school shouted the score out his window and we all stopped and applauded. Poor guy probably thought it was his greatest achievement

We've never played USA at a world cup ever in fact. The last World cup in 1998 we lost 2-1 to Brazil, Late own goal. Drew 1-1 with Norway in "the battle for 2nd" then got humiliated as usual in the 3rd game 3-0 by Morocco.

Little bit of history. In 3 of our last 4 final group games at world cup we've shot ourselves in the foot. 1998 is above, In 1990 Dons legend Jim Leighton fumbled a shot for Brazil's only goal and in 1982 Alan Hansen & Willie Miller ran into each other to let Soviet Union save a draw

November

CSKA game was my 100th game in charge and boy did the Dons put on a show
View attachment 114951

Fixtures

Europa League match 4
Aberdeen 4-1 CSKA
View attachment 114950
99 Games before this and only the Roma result gave me more satisfaction. Rooney gave us the lead towards the end of the first half but it was the second half where we exploded It all began with Anthony O'Connor heading home from a corner then a Own goal from old Brazilian left back Maxwell, who im sure i signed as a teenager in CM01/02. Thats how old he is! Niall McGinn started an amazing month personally by getting the 4th. Wifred Bony got a consolation but this was the end of there European campaign

Partick 1-5 Aberdeen
View attachment 114949
This was Adam Rooney's best game of the season. Struggling for goals so far this was not a problem today as he got 4 goals.

Rangers 0-0 Aberdeen
View attachment 114948
What did i just say about goalless draws? Celtic were also held to a goalless draw by Dundee so arguably the 4 top teams at the moment couldnt find a goal between them.

Europa League Match 5
Aberdeen 2-3 St Etienne
View attachment 114946
This is heartbreaking for 3 reasons. A Draw would have put us in the last 32, 2 we saved our subs to be fresh at the end and we should have been the fitter quicker team in the last 20 minutes, 3 We had a 2 goal lead twice including going 3-1 up with 20 minutes to go. All this without mentioning that the French side scored in the 92nd minute and hold a head to head advantage so if they beat CSKA next time and we loose to Roma were out.

Aberdeen 3-2 Dundee
View attachment 114945
This was the first of two games i simply had to play u19s due to burn out. One of the starters Alan Granger had a interesting 15 minute run out. He opened the scoring after 6 minutes, becoming Aberdeen's youngest ever scorer before making a terrible challenge less than 10 minutes later and getting a red card. We had to drastically alter our team but Niall McGinn once again showed why loosing Hayes was not the end of the world. Dundee almost fought there way back into it with 2 goals in the last 5 minutes but we held on to get a tough fought win.

SPFL Table
View attachment 114944
Our gap is down to 5 points but we have a game in hand over Celtic who should be more worried about Rangers and amazingly Hamilton only 3 points behind. Dundee & Hearts fill out the top 6 while St Johnstone continue to look like the worst team in the league but Falkirk are not far ahead. Mark McNulty still leads the golden boot race. Rooneys 4 goals at Partick had him up to 2nd with Griffiths

Europa League
View attachment 114943
Gutted with the St Etienne result. I never expected to be in the fight to qualify but now we are that result hurt. Its in our own hands so to speak. Not sure if we'll play 11 men behind the ball. 10 in the box but if and probably when we loose qualification is still possible is CSKA can get a result in France.

Betfred Cup Final 2017

View attachment 1092754

Rangers vs Aberdeen
View attachment 114883View attachment 114882
Our first game against Rangers in a final since 1999 when Rod Wallace broke Jim Leighton's jaw.

Formations
View attachment 114881
Rangers want to play 8 at the back then feel free! Cowards

Rangers 0-4 Aberdeen
View attachment 114880
This was my favorite game, Well not my favorite but the one i laughed at most. Rangers utterly **** the bed. A bad performance would have been enough however they did everything possible to loose this game. Striker 1 a 37th minute red card for Julien De Sart Red, Striker 2 Red card for Andy Hallidy, 3 With 10 minute to go Aiden Wilson went of injured meaning they finished with 8 players. Back to back Cup wins and we are still unbeaten in the Betfred cup

8 League cup Games 8 Wins and two trophy's

December

Huge hangover from a 7-1 thrashing in Rome. However we still made it to the last 32!!!!

Fixtures

Ross County 0-4 Aberdeen
View attachment 114866
5 back up players appeared once again and this time without the worry of a 14th minute red card we managed to go on to win comfortably. A Nice warm up for Roma

Europa League Match 6
Roma 7-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 114865
Utter humiliation. But thanks to CSKA winning in France we have amazingly made it through to the last 32. Amazing to see that happen from this group and on the back of a 7-1 defeat. some what amazingly Rooney gave us the lead before Dzeko scored 5, made one of there 6 goals. We did put on the kids once we went 3-1 behind and CSKA were winning 2-0 and tried to attack so even at best this would have been a 4-1 defeat i think.

Aberdeen 1-2 St Johnstone
View attachment 114864
I am now in the season of resting players and its about to show. It started fine With Matthias Klein setting himself up for a run of games with the opening goal after 6 minutes. St Johnstone equalized with there first effort on goal and 10 minutes later Chris Kane scored his and the teams 2nd goals from there second and final shot on target to secure a huge win in there relegation a battle.

Aberdeen 0-1 Hamilton
View attachment 114863
How can we have lost 2 games letting in 3 goals from 3 shots on target and loosing both games.........

Hearts 1-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 114862
We had to get a result after two defeats on the bounce and we came close too but we once again shot ourselves in the foot. Rooney put us ahead but at 13 minutes when Hearts equalized it looked like this was going to be a goal fest. Not much else happened till wing back Petar Zanev got sent off and left us in the lurch and hanging to get our first point in 3 games

Aberdeen 3-2 Celtic
View attachment 114861
A brilliant fight at Pittodire. Celtic smell blood with our team faulting. Rooney got the opening goal and only goal of the first half. Leigh Griffiths pulled the game level right after the break. Celtic didnt take there chances and a quick fire double from first McLean and then Rooney again got us across the line despite Holzauser scoring a consolation at the end.

Inverness 2-4 Aberdeen
View attachment 114860
An exciting tie up in the highlands where our bogie team did all they could. We were 3 goals clear before the half hour. Jake Mulraney pulled ICT back into it just before the break. Cammy Smith came off the bench to make it 4-1 and as usual we let in a late consolation

Aberdeen 2-2 Falkirk
View attachment 114859
This is the pits! Falkirk took the lead right from kick off for the Bairns but quickly Matt Klein equalized. At this point you would have expected to go on and win well and about a hour later sub Miles Storey put us in the lead but our lazy last 10 minute defense let in another points depriving goal and just to end the year on a utter downer as Diego Poyet got sent off. Might be his last game someone outbids our low buy out fee.

SPFL Table
View attachment 114858
The heat is on at the top. We have a game in hand but there's only 3 points between us and the Old Firm. Hearts, Dundee & Hamilton have a comfortable gap in the top 6, St Johnstone & Falkirk close the gap on the rest of the top 6. Up front Norweigen Striker Bjorn Johnsen found his shooting boots to joining the Rooney & Griffiths fight for the golden boots

View attachment 114857
First manager change of the year at McDermott park as reliable Tommy Wright is sacked after becoming far less reliable. He is replaced with Dundee United manager Ray McKinnon

Europa League
View attachment 114856
What a achievement to beat St Etienne and CSKA Moscow. The win in Roma will last a long time in the memory.

Europa League Last 32 draw
View attachment 114855
Pretty fair draw for us. No sign of Celtic? well they finished last again so we are the first Scottish team to be in Europe after Christmas in the save

January

Fixtures

Aberdeen 2-0 Hibs
View attachment 114795
Plenty players on each team seemed to be suffering from hogmanay in this rescheduled game. It took till the last 15 minutes when a header from O'Connor & a classy finish from Adam Rooney put us further clear at the top heading towards a shortened winter break.

Aberdeen 4-2 Partick Thistle
View attachment 114794
Rest of the league had 2 weeks away while we only got 10 days. Still it didnt show in the come from behind win against Partick who took the lead through Stefan Scougall once of Livingstone. Kenny McLean and Hernani goals had turned the match on its head by halftime. Lundemo and Vico had the game won as the hour passed while Partick got another back from the penalty spot

Aberdeen 3-0 Rangers
View attachment 114793
Our pals from Govan not quite recovered from the cup final. Callum Patterson from right back gave us the lead with the only first half goal. Rangers were not over ran here and for once it was our energy and fitness in the final 15 minutes that forced a own goal from Wes Fotheringham and young striker Matthius Klien, who i rejected a £6m bid from Man City for. If there bidding that much for him as a sub then there is no way i'l lever sell him. Stewart Milne may have other idea's

Scottish Cup 4th Round
Queen of the South 1-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 114792
Well this was utterly terrifying. Humiliation was moments away after Queens took the lead on the 68th minute and looked to be holding on as we got to the end. Cup folklore will have to wait this time however as Klien once again and Miles Storey playing his final minute at the club scored a 93rd minute winner.

Hibs 2-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 114791
This was ugly All was going well with Diego Poyet putting us ahead before half time. Nothing worth reporting went down till the 85th minute when Callum Patterson decided it would be a great idea to give away a penalty which Stewart Murdoch put away, No Mystery there Alibi fans. Things got worse as on loan West Ham forward Luka Belic put Hibs ahead with 1 minute to go. At times of pearl your captain is needed and Ryan Jack stepped up deep deep into stoppage time to rescue a point. Only saving grace was Celtic dropping points tonight too.

Dundee 2-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 114790
After spending the last few weeks flirting with defeat today was the day it actually went down. A worth draw looked to be on the cards after first half goals from Jai Quitongo & Kenny McLean. villain of the month was Callum Patterson and he earned his cape and evil giggle by getting sent off with 13 minutes to go. Plenty time for The son of legendary Jose to score a 2nd and give us our first defeat of the month.

SPFL Table
View attachment 114789
Still very little in it at the top. If Celtic win there game in hand there will be four points between the top 3. Hearts are probably too far behind but are the form team of the last month as Craig Levine wins manager of the month t end his first year in charge. Dundee and Hamilton hold a comfortable gap to the top 6 places with only Hibs in a strong enough state to chase them down. St Johnstone under Ray McKinnon look even more likely to be automatically relegated but with nothing between 9th and 11th its still all to play for.

Transfer Window
View attachment 114788

Aberdeen Transfers

2 youths and 2 loans to make up for the loss of Myles Storey. I tried to add quite a few players from across Europe but there was always a stumbling block usually wages.

View attachment 114787View attachment 114786View attachment 114785View attachment 114784

Out
I've made a brave and bold move to accept a bid for Myles Storey. He was having a great season with 10 goals from 33 appearances but over £2m for a player that was in and out of the team and had 18 months left on his contract was always going to be accepted due to out money ball for youth mentality.

Scottish Transfers
View attachment 114783
A terrible window for Celtic who loose Scott Sinclair and Nir Bitton without replacing either player. Think i Overpaid for Fernando Rey but like all our youth they have potential to be better than any current player. Ali Msakni may be ready for the No1 job too soon for Jordan Archer's liking. Motherwell championship cheat mode Louis Moult never really worked out so £450k for a player who scored 1 goal all season was good work.

World Transfers
View attachment 114788
We only dream of spening £20m+ Di Maria back in Manchester is interesting to say the least. Franck Kessie could be the next Makelele? While PSG go on a striker buying buying Javier Hernandez and Domenico Berardi

Flying on all fronts my friend! Looking like it could be a very good season

February

Fixtures

St Johnstone 0-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 114639
For some reason we've started to struggle against the smaller team but the returning Niall McGinn won the game in the second half

Scottish Cup 5th Round
Aberdeen 2-0 Morton
View attachment 114638
Youth team put on a great performance. Im sure some of these will be starting next year especially one of the goal scorers

Europa League Last 32 1st leg
Aberdeen 1-0 Olympiakos
View attachment 114637
The now familiar packed Pittodrie used to only happen for nights like this. Despite our good form against bigger teams this gets real and i had to use under 20 players Grangier and Frizzell. We got off to a great start with Rooney getting the only goal of the game 13 minute in. We went on to dominate the game but using experienced players to support youth players perhaps took away our chances of winning by a bigger margin. Delighted with the home clean sheet.

Aberdeen 1-2 Ross County
View attachment 114636
And thump back to reality. To be fair this was a totally different 11 players which was always going to be a mistake against a highland team.

Europa League Last 32 2nd leg
Olympiakos 1-3 Aberdeen
View attachment 114635
Agg Aberdeen 4-1 Olympiakos
Biggest bug in the game discovered. Only 230 Aberdeen fans made the trip to Greece for the second leg. In the real world more fans than that would probably make the trip without tickets to the game! but back to the game. Rooney Opened the scoring giving us a massive advantage. the Greeks had 80 minutes to score 3 goals but despite theme equalising the Dons were the team that scored 3 goals for a big win and a last 16 tie

Fenerbahce knockout Monaco 9-7 would be the only other upset
View attachment 114630

Aberdeen 0-1 Hearts
View attachment 114634
HOWEVER! 3 days later and a few changes due to knackered players we were destroying Hearts in one of our best displays of the season when they won a penalty with 12 minutes to go to scorer the only goal of the game. A late red card for Mitrea could speed up his exit from the club this summer

Hamilton 1-3 Aberdeen
View attachment 114633
Finally we got the goals in a SPL game that we've been threatening for the past few month. Goals from Jack, wing back Dilaver and Cammy Smith had the game won before half time

SPFL Table
View attachment 114632
All of the top 3 have there struggles and with 8 games to go there is only 4 points in it. Hearts who at one point looked like pushing catching us for a top 3 spot now have Hamilton, Dundee, Hibs and even Partick on there tails. Still lots to play for in the race for top 6. St Johnstone however its just a matter of when. 10 points behind the three way battle of Ross County, Inverness CT & Falkirk.

Europa League
Last 16 Draw
Aberdeen vs Inter Milan
View attachment 114631
Anything other than Anderlecht, Fenerbahce or Dynamo Kyiv would have a been a monster draw to overcome and Inter will prove to be that

Youth Intake 2018
View attachment 114629
Very early intake this season. Adam Smith is our "best of a generation" player we sign up a few others. Pretty good class.

View attachment 114628View attachment 114627View attachment 114626View attachment 114624View attachment 114623

March

A 1st league title in over 30 years is slipping through our fingers thanks to a fight on 3 fronts and my players really letting themselves down against quality opposition

Fixtures

Scottish Cup Q/F
Aberdeen 2-1 Rangers
View attachment 114491
We had to rest a few players with inter just around the corner but had enough to see of Rangers with two goals in 4 minutes from Gauld & Rooney. Ali Coote pulled Rangers back into it on the 2nd half but they didnt come close to a second half equalizer and a semi final spot against of course Celtic

Europa League Last 16 1st Leg
Aberdeen 3-0 Inter Milan
View attachment 114490
Aberdeen take away your 2 top wingers and what do you get???? another amazing result against an Italian team. Kenny McLean put us ahead on the 8th minute. The feared second half fight back never happened and by the hour we were amazingly 3-0 up. The match was even enough and we put in our best performance ever.

Celtic 2-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 114489
This was the saddest result, especially off the Inter result. We were in the lead when with 20 minutes to go i was trying make a few changes during which Celtic scored twice with a dodgy penalty decision.

Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg
Inter 1-2 Aberdeen
Agg Aberdeen 5-1 Inter
View attachment 114488
Could Aberdeen hold on for a historic win? Well when Christan Tello scored after 2 minutes it made me think a Roma repeat was on its way but amazingly from there 26 shots that was the only one that went in! On the other hand we had 3 shots on target and only 2 of them went in on either side of half time which was enough to set us on our way to an incredible result.

Falkirk 2-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 114487
So except for players that were knackered this was the same team that just won in Milan just with a more attacking system. FM17 really angers me!

Aberdeen 3-1 Inverness CT
View attachment 114484
Our final game against a bottom half team as we head into the split. The game was over with 3 first half goals from youngsters Cammy Smith, Fede Vico and Matthias Klein had this game in the bag and we quickly turned our attention to Liverpool

SPFL Table
View attachment 114482
Celtic take advantage of our mess and Rangers doing almost as bad. 5 games to go top 3 still in it. 3rd, 4th & 5th get into Europe so nobody wants that 6th spot. Falkirk with a little bit too much help from us are 7 points clear of the play off spot so it should be between the highland teams for the play off spot

Managers
View attachment 114481
Both sides decided to change managers for the run in.

Europa League Quarter Final Draw
Aberdeen vs Liverpool
View attachment 114480
A battle of Britian. Klopp's side are also in 2nd spot fighting for a title.

can't believe you've dropped to second! hopefully you get it back in the split!

April

Like Celtic & Rangers in the past glorious Europa League failure leads lo SPL title destruction.

Fixtures

Europa League Q/F 1st Leg
Liverpool 3-0 Aberdeen
View attachment 114388
Well a does of reality hurts! Liverpool were the first big team in the knock out phase to knock us out of the park and with no away goal we'll need a miracle at Pittodrie

Hamilton 0-3 Aberdeen
View attachment 114384
With a doomed European campaign we had to play a strong side to try and keep our SPL dreams alive and 3 goals in the first 28 minutes made sure of that.

Europa League Q/F 2nd Leg
Aberdeen 1-0 Liverpool
AGG Liverpool 3-1
View attachment 114383
We go out with our heads held high but it could have been so much more as Liverpool dod there best to hand us a result. Nothing of note happened in the first half till James Milner got a red card and despite a extra man it took till the last 15 minutes to get the breakthrough and that we had nothing left to offer and are out after a proud run.

Rangers 2-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 114378
We arrived at Ibrox full of hope after our performance against Liverpool but after only 15 minutes we looked to have sent our SPL dreams down the toilet as Rangers raced into a 2 goal lead. Kenny McLean pulled a goal back but despite our best efforts we couldnt pull level to put our title challenge on the verge of failure. What a time to loose our first game ever to Rangers!

Hearts 1-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 114377
Never have i had a more must win game than this game at Tyncastle and the last thing we need is a recalled Sandro getting a red card after TWO MINUTES! the 10 men battled hard and fell behind to young winger Sam Nicholson's goal but were not totally doomed thanks to a free kick from Lundemo with 15 minutes left to rescue a point and secure Sandro's spot on the transfer list, 2 week fine and a decrea that he'll never play for me again!

Scottish Cup Semi Final
Celtic 1-7 Aberdeen
View attachment 114376
Is this some sort of joke? Maybe Celtic were saving themselves for the league match with several regular players not in the squad at all but no excuse can be given to my guys for choosing today to find there scoring boots. McLean and Klein both scored hattrick's and Hernani found a full game to stay fit and score. This is also a first him. Falkirk await in the final having recently secured there SPL status for another year.

View attachment 114372

Aberdeen 5-1 Celtic
View attachment 114375
We had to go all out again exactly a week after putting 7 past them and the four goal swing might not look like much here but could also be priceless in the title race. Were 6 goals ahead of Celtic and much more than that to Rangers if it comes down to goal difference now the old firm sides would finish behind us.

SPFL Table
View attachment 114374
So it all comes down to the final day at the top and for the play off spot.

For the Top 3
Celtic just need to win at Hearts by a winning margin no less than 6 goals less than Rangers to secure the title
Rangers must better Celtic's result
Aberdeen need Celtic and Rangers to not win and we must beat Dundee at Pittodrie

Hearts, Dundee and Hamilton need a result themselves. Split by 2 points and only two of them will be in the Europa League qualifiers.

At the bottom
St Johnstone are down. While Ross County need a better result than Inverness CT to get out of a play off tie with Kilmarnock, St Mirren or Motherwell.

Raith beat Motherwell to the title on goals scored, Dundee United were almost in the relegation play off down in 8th!