January

Fixtures
View attachment 27456
A crazy draw at Inverness followed by a bring draw with Rangers still led by Stevie "park the bus" Gerrard cost us top spot. We beat St Mirren 4-1 in the League & Cup and a Dejan Joveljic goal got a win in our first of the back to back Kilmarnock games

SPL Table
View attachment 27455
Celtic manage to spend there cash and get back to the top of the table. Rangers are 5 points behind us and Hearts are not in tow just behind them the last team that can cause a title challenge.

View attachment 27454
View attachment 27454

Hibs in 7th have now got Paul Lambert in charge will try to chase down Motherwell & Kilmarnock. At the bottom Dundee United and there invisible defense face Hamilton and there invisible offense. St Mirren are a good run of form away from being safe.

Transfer Window

Scotland

Hearts loose there top prospect to Chelsea. Celtic make a huge profit from Rogic and Sinclair. Rangers move on sme of Gerrards early signings without really bringing anyone else in.

IN
It became very clear very quickly that getting players as good at Celtic were bringing in was not going to happen. We had a deal in place to sign Bernard Mensah from Atletico for £1,7m but he failed a work permit so here's what we did instead

Mikel Agu DM
View attachment 27453
With changes to the squad we needed a starting MC that could cover DM and despite breaking into the Porto first team he was transfer listed for £700k and we snapped the Nigerian up.

Andre Moreira GK
View attachment 27452
We didnt need a keeper but after missing out on Mensah i had a look through there B team and found a keeper at least as good as Varella listed for £95k! We will lend up making a huge profit out of these keepers.

3 More youths join including another 2 Portugese gems. I'll miss doing these next year while having to pay £10m+ for British talent of the same skill level.
View attachment 27451View attachment 27450View attachment 27449

Out

Despite our successes we cash in on 4 first team players as i tried to build a war chest that was all for nothing in the end.

First out was James Wilson. He was always our 4th striker and with u18s needing game time i had to get him out the way and a £700k return from Sheff Utd is more than acceptable for 6 months work. Oscar Gil was in the same role as the last back up for defense and midfield and with kids needing time he was dispensable. Delighted to get £1m from Huesca. The toughest sale was Garry Mackay Steven. He was our best player last year but injurys and the emergence of Lewis Morgan taking his starting spot and turning 29 at the start of the season the time was now to cash him in to the extent of £4m! Final move was another summer signing Alex Fernandez. Tough maybe crazy to move on our best midfielder but a fee for £3.5m only 6 months after joining on a free at the time McTominay was capable of starting with Lewis Ferguson or Agu with youth prospects filling in when needed. That all went down the toilet when McTominay got injured late on transfer deadline day for 2 months.

Hold on This was not supposed to happen till June 24th! God **** FM19 and Brexit.

February

We thrash Celtic but still miss out on going to by loosing to Hibs after i rested too many players ahead of our Europa League game

Fixtures
View attachment 27353
A Routine win at Kilmarnock made me overconfident as i rested 5 players from my best 11 for the Hibs game only for them to smoke us in the stat sheet and the score in one of our more toothless performances of the season. Falkirk put up no resistance in the cup and we ended the month with back to back 1-0 wins against Motherwell and at Hamilton. Celtic fresh from Europa League success came to Pittodrie with us at our lowest ebb going out of the Europa League i expected very little. A point to stay in the hunt would have been enough for me and the second sold out Pittodrie in 3 days.

However they were treated to our performance of the season against the star studed winners of the last 8 league titles.

Aberdeen 6-2 Celtic
View attachment 27352
We came flying out of the blocks and two goals in a minute had us clear. Celtic had a foot in the game for 4 minutes thanks to a Ntcham penalty. Goals either side of half time from Joveljic secured his hatrick and Celtic would never come close to the 3 points again. A huge result for the 3 points and the goal difference which took a 4 goal swing our way.

SPL Table
View attachment 27351
Celtic ended the month with a 2-2 with Rangers and with that the gap to them at the top is only 1 point. There also playing AC Milan in the Europa League a distraction from there League challenge? Rangers themselves are only a further 4 points back the final 3 months is going to be fun! Cant say the same for Hamilton who look all but down with 17 goals and 12 points.

Europa League
View attachment 27350
Wont spend too long on this. We Lost both game to AC Milan to nil getting totally outclassed. Hard to see us being much better had we kept the 4 starters i sold in January. Shame we couldnt nab a draw from Pittodrie after a goalless 89 minutes.

Youth Intake
View attachment 27349
With European kids now a no go we have to do better than getting one stand out player from the youth intake. Hopefully no relation to the Rangers chairman!

March

Three games and three big win including a 3-0 win at home to Hibs

The top 4 SPL teams meet in the Cup Semi's
View attachment 27022

Fixtures
View attachment 27021
Two more big wins against basement dwellers Dundee Utd & St Johnstone

SPL Table
View attachment 27020
Celtic slip up with a second draw in a row to Kilmarnock and that was enough to take us back top of the pile with 8 games to go. We could still finish anywhere in the top 3. Celtic are out of Europe so will have full focus on the league.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Havent seen youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

That rhymes don't you know - you been on holiday?

Could have text you I suppose

Oh and looking good on the save!!!!

April

Fixtures
View attachment 26877
We keep our lead with 3 wins in the league. We lost the Scottish Cup semi and our crazy dream of a domestic treble.

SPL Table
View attachment 26878
Celtic & Rangers both win all 3 games but its Celtic just a point behind that are the danger!

Scotland

European Championship Draw
View attachment 26879
A battle of Britain and we get to play world champions France again. What could go wrong?

Title Run in

Match 35
Rangers 0-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 26391
We win the most negitive match i can remember us winning ever. Our first flaw was only managing 1 effort on target all day. Rangers we the better team for the whole match. We lost Pinamonti early in the first half. I've been paying his wages all season just for this run in but now looks like he's played his last game at Aberdeen.

League
View attachment 26390
Celtic also won and our victory at Ibrox ends Rangers hopes of a title or top 2 finish. Anything but defeat at home to Celtic next week will be a massive step towards the title. Defeat and its in Celtic's hands

Match 36
Aberdeen 4-2 Celtic
View attachment 26389
If this was the title battle then it was all over after 10 minutes when Aberdeen's electric start with goals from Ferguso, McKenna and Morgan had us 3 goals up. Dennis Suarez twice tried to drag Celtic back in with a chance but this was a match they were never in.

League
View attachment 26388
A win at home to Killie and we win the league

Match 37
Aberdeen 2-0 Kilmanock
View attachment 26387
Not our best display. We missed chances but did what we had to do to win the SPL!

View attachment 26386

END OF SEASON 2

SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Semi Finals
League Cup - Winner
Europe - Last 32

Beating Celtic to the League is an amazing achievement

Final SPL Table
View attachment 26138
Our under 18's lost the the final game of the season so Celtic can close the gap right up as both of us go into the Champions League. Rangers lost to both of us and that led to them finishing as far back as they did after being right on our tails all season. Motherwell benefited from our back up team on the final dy to secure 4th ahead of Hearts. Both getting European spots

View attachment 26136

Scottish Cup Final
View attachment 26137
Celtic manage to hold onto one of there trophy's from last year.

Squad
View attachment 26135
View attachment 26134
Hernani will go down as one of my best signings in any save. immediately being one of the top 3 players in the league. Zagadou was our best loan player. So good that Dortmund want to keep him for there first team next season. Other loans McTominay & Pinamonti will return next year exclusively for old firm & Europe. Our wing backs had very similar seasons but there lack of stamina may be a downfall long term. Jovelijic might have won the golden boot had he not been injured or rested for 11 games. McKenna & Ferguson remain first team players despite new players coming in. Ryan Christie and Lewis Morgan really came back to haunt Celtic costing us barley £1m.
Several youngsters made amazing progress in there first season Ochoa, Veiga, Perdomo & Eloy Morales making a impact on the first team.

We also loose our coach Barry Robson who is now Raith Rovers manager
View attachment 26132

Euro 2020 is next!

Euro 2020

View attachment 25857

Group Phase

Match 1
France 1-1 Scotland
View attachment 25866
We were a goal down and a man down right at the start of the second half and i was consigned to my 3rd defeat in a row to the French when without a striker on the pitch and why use one when the Samuel Umtiti is going to score our goals for us to get us a historic draw. Ha Titi

Table
View attachment 25865
Marcus Rashford came from behind to beat Serbia and top the group

Match 2
Scotland 4-0 Serbia
View attachment 25864
Good god Serbia were awful. We coasted past them and really should have played more back up players but who was to know. England up next

Table
View attachment 25863
France beat England to join us at the top of the table. If we can avoid defeat to England then we can secure a last 16 spot. Its looking good anyway!

Match 3
Scotland 1-2 England
View attachment 25862
Despite taking the league our dreams of knocking out England and i didnt even see it happen. I literally rubbed my eyes and England had scored twice! We never recovered and ended up finishing 3rd

Table
View attachment 25861
It was still enough to reach the last 16 for the first time ever!

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 25860
Turkey is a very fair draw. Will take that any day!

Last 16

Scotland 1-2 Turkey
View attachment 25859
We made the best possible start with Hanley scoring in the first minute. That was the hight of our good times as Turkey were level the took the lead right on half time which is a blow we never managed to recover from and we sadly end my reign as Scotland manager.

Donald resigns
View attachment 25858
Scotland will be looking for a new manager as i step down. In both senses the time is just not there in real life while the new EU rules and Champions League football means i will have to spend more time with the Dons.

Season 3 Preview

SPFL Pre Season Prices
View attachment 25821
Celtic with 10/11 players in the dream team are favorites. Despite being defending champions we have no players in the best 11! Celtic themselves went heavy with the loans 6 players could go right into the starting team. They did however make a huge profit thanks to the sale of Leigh Griffiths but long term i like our squad more! Other title rivals Rangers also turned a profit so far clearing our some dead wood and upgrading keeper and midfield while adding Rivaldo Coetzee one of the best cheep guys from last years game.

Season Targets
SPL - Top 2
Champions League - Group Phase
Scottish Cup - Beat all non old firm teams
League Cup - Beat all non old firm teams

Friendly's
View attachment 25820
We played 5 games and i was not happy with how the performances went. We won our 3 confidence builders at the end but poor results at home to Salzburg & a terrible defeat at home to Coventry! I hate pre seasons like this!

Transfers
View attachment 25819
Yes this is the same side that added 25 players while selling there best stars last season. I decided with a league win, Brexit & champions league football that all i could add is quality starters or a few cheep youngsters and not loose too many of the league winning players

In

Sergio Diaz - Att
View attachment 25818
A Real Madrid striker signing for Aberdeen! Well it happened seen him turn out great in every save. Im sure he'll take the SPL by storm and gives us 4 of the best options up top.

Dan Zagadou - DC LOAN
View attachment 25817
Back for a second season, can't believe Dortmund let him go again!

Kids
View attachment 25816View attachment 25815View attachment 25814
One Swiss, Spanish and Serbian, The Spanish Keeper looks good enough to start now!

Out

3 Have left on loan. More may follow but unlikly we'll sell anyone!

SPL Transfer
View attachment 25813
Celtic make some scary good loan signings. Rangers go all in on Hinterseer & Mads Pedersen

Aberdeen Starting x1
Very few changes from last season. This time around we'll see how far we can go!

August

Fixtures
View attachment 25692
We won 4 games but only 2 league wins from our 4 games including a very flat performance at Ibrox in a loosing effort. Most worrying is how poor our defense has been despite being almost identical to last season we have shipped 8 goals.

SPL Table
View attachment 25691
Motherwell are the surprising leader with the Old firm, Ourselves and Inverness CT tied on 7. Hearts have no points at the bottom.

Champions League
View attachment 25690
Only 1 tie to get to the group stage and after a draw in Bulgaria Joveljic hit a hatrick at Pittodrie to secure our spot in the grup stage anda extra £13m in the bank.

Group Draw
View attachment 25689
I dont think there was a harder group after the 3 teams were drawn. Getting anything out of this group will be a miracle

Transfers

We were given £7m so i spent the lot on the top available Scottish player & a new defender to try and sure up the back.

Allan Campbell - MC
View attachment 25688
In his final season at Motherwell his asking price is less than half of what it was last summer. Overpaid in my eyes but brexit is going to force the price of British players through the roof.

Sergi Gomes - DC
View attachment 25687
The talent Spanish defender in what we need NOW. Our u18s are just not good enough yet to be trusted against the likes of PSG and Atletico so i bring in a player that has plenty experience against Europe's top teams

SPL Transfers
View attachment 25686
Hibs went out a bought almost a squad of players!

September

Fixtures
View attachment 25567
We're still as inconsistent as ever. We beat league leaders Mothewell with ease before drawing at home to Livingston after falling behind at a point where the shots were 19-1. Our back up players then easily put St Mirren to the sword in the league cup setting up a semi final with Celtic.

SPL Table
View attachment 25566
How close is this! Top 8 are split by 3 points. Dundee and Hearts continue to prop up the table.

Champions League
View attachment 25565
So far its pretty much part the course with PSG and Atletico leading the way. We had a flash of hope at home to PSG twice taking the lead. The double header with Ajax is our only hopes of a Europa League spot after Christmas

October

Fixtures
View attachment 25448
Another very strange month. We have back to back goalless home games against the megapowers of Hibs and Inverness before hosting Ajax where we get a huge 2-0 win to put us in pole position for 3rd place. Three days later we lost the league cup semi final to Celtic annoying as we didnt look like scoring again, and the other team in the final Hamilton should be very beatable. We round out the month winning at Kilmarnock & St Johnstone in matched we were loosing at one stage but found our scoring boots to grab 6 much needed points.

SPL Table
View attachment 25447
Top 6 is only split by 3 points as nobody seems capable of going on a run.

Champions League
View attachment 25446
We take pole position in the race for 3rd. Avoid defeat in Holland next time out and we'll be looking good for Europa League.

November

Fixtures
View attachment 25410
Is this the month where it turns round? Certainly didnt look that way after we threw away a 3 goal lead in Amsterdam but we did win all 3 league games all be it sneaking past St Mirren and the bottom 2 teams.

SPL Table
View attachment 25409

Our 3 wins and Celtic missing a game as they won the League cup final all means we go top of a table that still had only 4 points between 1st and 7th.

Champions League
View attachment 25408
What an amazing two rounds this was! First our second half collapse at Ajax after going 3-0 up we somehow ended up drawing 3-3. That with combined with the Dutch side drawing at home to PSG could have been fatal to our hopes of reaching the Europa league HOWEVER due to the standard 80's style Pittodrie miracle Inter's on loan striker Pinamonti scored a hatrick as we managed to amazingly beat Atletico. Ending the game with 9 men after Shinnie & McTominay were sent off towards the end as we desperately clung onto a win that secures at least a Europa League spot in 2021. Thats about as much as i expect us to get as we need to bear PSG by 3 goals to pass them in the group. I'll almost certainly play full strength as any sort of result will lead to about £900k for a draw or £2,3m for the win.

December

Fixtures
View attachment 25304
Busy month December with 9 games. Two 1-2 defeats at home to our closest rivals ahead and behind. Win over Rangers looked like a great result till they went on a nightmare run through December.

SPL Table
View attachment 25303
Celtic are suddenly 5 points clear with a game i hand and we have St Johnstone the other form team 7 points behind. Rangers jump back into the top 6 with a win at Tyncastle who are one of the struggling teams with a new manager.

Managers
View attachment 25301
Derek McInnes is back in the SPL with Kilmarnock. Hearts also make a change with Jaap Stam taking over from Craig Levein part 2.

Champions League
View attachment 25300
Well we had to go for it and we did manage to lead 2-1 at one point before PSG turned up the gas to put us into the Europa League. Still a great outcome for our little team.

Europa League Draw
View attachment 25299
Spartak would be a middle of the road team in the draw. Plenty opportunities to get through a few rounds if the draw is kind to us and of course we can beat the Russians.

January

Fixtures
View attachment 25062
After mixing the squad in December we started to put together our best starting 11 with the business end of the season being upon us. The 0-0 draw with St Mirren was not encouraging but we quickly fixed that with our biggest result of the domestic season keeping our title hopes alive before three solid wins against bottom half teams.

SPL Table
View attachment 25061
Celtic win there game in hand to go 7 points clear at the top. We will probably have to win out to overcome the gap, there 26 goals clear basically adding a extra point to overcome.

Transfer Window

Aberdeen
View attachment 25057
Busy window as we sold off some squad players and bought some superstars

In
Guilherme Arana - DL
View attachment 25060
He must have been super ****** off at Sevilla as he joins Aberdeen for £3,6m. Biggest named player i've signed so far.

Brian Ocampo - MR
View attachment 25059
Long term replacement for Hernani who is about to turn 30. Looked good so far

Felipe Ubeda - DC
View attachment 25058
It seems like its going to be easy to get work permits for any nationality so i go back to South America the home of the great regen at value price.

Youth
View attachment 25056View attachment 25055View attachment 25054View attachment 25053

4 New players for the u18s. Some are far to good and should be in the first team but there's just no room.

Out
Two Baltic players move on for massive profit of £11m thats been reinvested in the squad as you've seen above. That total will hit £20m when the deal to sell Bruno Varela to Kanasas goes through.

SPL Transfers
View attachment 25052
View attachment 25051
Celtic copy our buy low sell high model just on a far bigger scale.

February

Fixtures
View attachment 24761
We kicked off January with a draw at Ibrox which is never a disaster. Comfortable wins against Livingston & Motherwill in the league and Raith in the cup. Then there was the match from Parkhead. We led twice in the second half but Celtic ended up battling to the 3 points that felt a lot like Celtic ripping the title out of our trophy cabinet.

SPL Table
View attachment 24759
9 Games left and Celtic are 10 points clear effectivly 11 with the GD but look at the battle for 3rd! 5 teams 2 points.

Europa League

1st Leg
Spartak Moscow 0-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 24758
A win in Russia against the 10 men. How vital this will be going back to Pittodrie

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 3-3 Spartak Moscow
Aberdeen win 4-3 on agg
View attachment 24757
This was as uncomfortable a night as you can get. The Russians twice led going into half time a rousing team talk got us 3-2 ahead and in a happy place till a 92nd minute strike made the end of stoppage time very nervous but thankfully we held on to get to the last 16.

Celtic & Rangers also get through

Draw
Benfica vs Aberdeen
View attachment 24756
All 3 Scottish teams have tougher draws that could go either way.

March

Fixtures
View attachment 24592
Only 2 games at home thanks to Internationals A easy win against Dundee Utd in the cup, We drew Celtic in the semi's. Then a nervous home win to Hibs. Were now 1 dropped points game away from playing kids and if it wasnt for Jovelic that would be the case now.

SPL Table

Celtic won there game so no need for updates.

Europa League Last 16

1st Leg
Benfica 0-0 Aberdeen
View attachment 24591
We avoided defeat, An away goal would have been perfect but we can fancy our chances back at todders

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 0-1 Benfica
Benfica win 1-0 on Agg
View attachment 24590
Only a penalty could split us after 180 minutes of football. Very disappointed we couldnt at least find a goal at home but there is no shame in loosing to Benfica.