Ouch, hard to take results against Hearts and St Johnstone! But it's a marathon not a sprint.

Did you ever find out how much Rangers had to spend? Suppose you could have saved the game, then added manager to have a look before reloading from previous save that way you'd see the amount but keep the manager in and the game "real"

Ouch, hard to take results against Hearts and St Johnstone! But it's a marathon not a sprint.

Did you ever find out how much Rangers had to spend? Suppose you could have saved the game, then added manager to have a look before reloading from previous save that way you'd see the amount but keep the manager in and the game "real"

Good plan. Nobodys had a better suggestion so that's what we'll do.
gers.png

Oh!​

Last edited:

October

Fixtures
FIx.png

Three games and we won them all comfortably.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Celtic were held to draws with Ross County and Rangers helping us both close the gap on the unbeaten side at the top. Hearts having there best season so far in 4th.

Champions League
CHampions league.png

Our greatest night of the save sees us demolish Real Madrid. There only goal was an O'G from our keeper. We were flattered slightly by 2 goals in stoppage time but whatever way you look at it. We deserved this win. The same cant be said for our trip to France where Sheldon's late goal seen a great comeback after twice being behind.

It all leaves us in a glorious position to be in Europe after Christmas. Avoid defeat to Marseille next time out and were safe for the top 3 then we'll need a few more miracle performances against Arsenal & Real Madrid to get into the last 16?

Scotland
SPLScots.png

We had to fight the Norweigans for a point that probably has us stuck in the 2nd. Ukraine showed that this current squad won't be doing anything special if we get to the finals.​

Shouldn't you spend a lot more money with 123m in the bank?

Shouldn't you spend a lot more money with 123m in the bank?

Thats' not Aberdeen's finances. I loaded another manager to Rangers to see what they had in the bank after there takeover. We can only dream of that much and can not spend big until we can do something about the stadium capacity, which could be never since we just moved to Kingsford

November

Aberdeen takeover rumors. No doubt with a transfer window a month away and it will never be a sugar daddy if it was to happen.
takeover.png

Fixtures
Fix.png

The biggest match of the month was on the first day of the month were we destroyed Celtic. Usually, we ran out of gas at the end of games but here it was Celtic that went to pieces chasing the lead. Several changes before the League cup semi almost cost us but we sneaked through unlike Celtic who lost to Inverness on penalties. A flat draw with Hibs was more sickening after playing our best 11 but we returned to form after the international break thrashing Falkirk.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Celtic become human dropping points and there lead of the division. Rangers are right on their tails and who knows how much they both may spend in January.

Champions League
CL.png

No joke we are through with a game to spare!

I thought we had shot our chances in the foot drawing at home to the French team especially after losing at home to Arsenal. But there was a miracle happening in the south of France where Florian Tauvin kept up his record of winning Marseille's every point as they beat Real Madrid to guide us into the last 16!

Scotland
sco final.png

Result almost went Scotlands way to A Iceland almost knock Norway off their perch atop of the group but a point was enough to keep us in 2nd.

Which was enough to secure our spot in Euro 2024.​

Scottish League Cup Final 2023

Aberdeen 4-1 Inverness CT
LEague cup final.png

On paper, the final was set to be a walkover for the Dons. No so when Caley took the lead in the first minute. Normal service was quickly resumed with Propper and AL Tamari putting us in front and Rodriguez nodding home two late corners secured the cup would stay in Aberdeen.​

December

Fixtures
Fix.png

Except for loosing with a backup team in Madrid it was a perfect month for the Dons. A 3-0 win at Ibrox is the highlight not to mention the run of big wins while rotating the squad.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers had an abysmal month that may end their title challenge. Celtic dropped more points too and are 8 behind Aberdeen. Far and away the worst situation they've been in.

Champions League
cl group ending.png

We were locked into 2nd place and playing the backups and kids was clearly the right choice.

Last 16 Draw
Aberdeen vs Lyon
CL draw.png

We got probably the best draw possible.

who would have thought that OM and Madrid would be the two teams dropping out of the CL! I assume whoever is in charge at Real is going to get sacked!

League is looking like a very close race this year

What like are your finances?

I have a banger of a squad but always toeing the line of having no money.. Started season 4 with a measly 2 million!!

What like are your finances?

I have a banger of a squad but always toeing the line of having no money. Started season 4 with a measly 2 million!!

Until 2023 our club balance never cleared £20m in the bank but a combination of Champions League money and players value's taking a huge jump thanks to our European runs we were able to make £100m profit in player sales. I spent very little of the money but with wages getting higher and the stadium capacity hardly over 20k we loose £2-3m most normal months.

January

Fixtures
FIx.png

We kicked off 2024 with a thrashing of Celtic going on to win our other league games easily. The cupless so. We needed a replay to slay the mighty Morton led by my old assistant Barry Robson.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Celtic and Rangers kept finding the ways to fall further off the pace at the top. It is our league to lose at this point. Massive turn around in 3 months.

Transfer Window
Transfersabz.png

All of my incoming Transfers were a response to a sale or a sale that was supposed to have happened.

Out
I planed to move on Robertone but had no intention of selling Barco who had been my best player this season but his Buy out clause at £21m took the choice out of our hands. The other major sale was Ludger Schade who was my u19 back up that was causing a stir at every opportunity so took a huge risk and sold him to Rangers for £5m

In

Lazaro - AM
Lazaro.png

We needed a top drawer player but without paying over £200k in wages or £40m neither of which i ever plan to do. I may have overpaid on him but he's made his debut and already scored. His stats for the position is out of this world.

Ryan Chambers - MC
in Chambers.png

Dirk Proper was on the way to China for over £30m and Liverpool had a wonderkid transfer listed for under £2m. It seemed to perfect. It was Proper rejected the China move and we are now, even more, overflowing with MCs

SPL Window
SPL Transfers.png

The top 3 teams all spend to try and get the title back to Glasgow.

World Transfers 2023
SPL Transfers.png

February

Fixtures
Fixtures.png

We started the month with a goalless draw in Perth but after that we hit form. Getting several players back from injury to win the next 4 games and book a place in the Scottish Cup Quarter Finals

SPL Table
SPL.png

The gaps up to 14 points which will help us focus on the Scottish Cup and European games. Hibs are right on Rangers tails for the top 3 places.

We sold one more player
transfers.png

Shanghai had 3 bids accepted for Proper & Vale but the one i didn't accept was our star right-winger Al-Tamari but again the release clause catches us out. The downside of being an overachieving small club.​

Great work in the league, beating the two Glasgow clubs recently has really put you in pole position. Shame about loosing best players due to release clauses.

Any signs of your reputation improving? Any more takeover rumours?? :unsure:

Great work in the league, beating the two Glasgow clubs recently has really put you in pole position. Shame about loosing best players due to release clauses.

Any signs of your reputation improving? Any more takeover rumours?? :unsure:

Nothing more of a takeover but what are the chances of a sugar daddy anyway?

ranked.png

The reputation is up there with Rangers & Celtic which is great considering one just won a European trophy.​

March

Fixtures
FIx.png

The old firm are both out of the cup before the Semifinals and we beat Celtic to basically wrap up the title. Ross County handed out our first defeat in over 20 games as we rested everyone for the Champions League

SPL Table
Table.png

Hibs get even closer to Rangers for 3rd!

New Managers
managers.png

3 teas have changed coaches as the 90s Premiership stars take over.

Champions League
Lyon 4-1 Aberdeen
CL.png

We lost the tie in the 92nd minute of the first leg when Traore equalized for the French side which left us chasing the game in the 2nd leg. it was only 1-0 when we went attacking and conceded two late goals to make the result look worse than the performance.​

Unlucky in europe but shows how far you've come that you were able to rest players in the league lose a game and still be 16 points clear!

Unlucky in europe but shows how far you've come that you were able to rest players in the league lose a game and still be 16 points clear!

Especially after i had declared our league challenge over in October.

April & May

We won the league at the start of April so with very young teams being played I will put the final games in one post

Fixtures
Fix.png

Even with lost of changes we won every game until i gave some first-team players some match fitness against Rangers. We weren't getting over 100 points so i wasn't too bothered.

champs.png

We beat Ross County to make it to the Scottish cup final. The final leg of a domestic treble.

SPL Table
SPL final.png

The old firm was miles away. Sackings would not be a shock. Hibs & Dundee Utd are getting very close to the top 3. A few good signing could see an even more interesting league in 2024/25.

Scotland Euro 2024 Group
Scots euro draw.png

Its almost like a 6 Nations group! No idea why Italy at 4th seeds.​