I've never personally been sacked after a takeover...but I've heard it can happen!

Lets hope they are smart..

I've never personally been sacked after a takeover...but I've heard it can happen!

Lets hope they are smart..

It's the fact that the press have already got a named successor that concerns me I haven't been sacked after one but, I don't know if I have ever had a named person to take over from me a good start is key

Outgoing Transfers

The big ones have already been covered in Mattias Kranevitter and Malcom leaving for Arsenal and Chelsea.

Nabil Fekir

Tottenham came in with an offer of 22.5 million euros as they replaced Eriksen with him. We also save a few million euros in clauses. Eriksen made him surplus at the AMC position so I'm pleased with the money we got.

Andrea Bertolacci

He was unneeded to due to players brought in. 12.5 million up front and 2.5 in clauses is a good deal AS Roma paid up to get him.

Roberto Pereyra

He was also unneeded and Dynamo Kyiv offered 8 million euros all up front I accepted and he left after a year where he preformed well when needed.

Florian Thauvin
View attachment 230789
The want away left winger went to Auxerre in the second division for 5.5 million euros. Thauvin joins a squad containing Ashley Cole oddly. A large loss, 7 million euros.

Thalles

He leaves us having failed to acclimatise to Italian football. Sampdoria spent 5.25 million euros to get him he only got 5 goals in 20 games on loan and in ten for us.

Iver Fossum
View attachment 2307885 million euros rising to 7.5 he joined for 1 million so good profit. He wasn't going to make the cut so I happily took the money.

Joel Veltman
View attachment 230787The back up centre back leaves to Lazio for 5 million euros. He had preformed well when needed but, would get no game time so it was a good deal for both teams and the player.

Jorge Correa

Signed for a free in January purely for resale value we sold him to Fiorentina for a nice profit of 2.2 million euros he played once. Very happy with the money earned by him.

Jherson Vergara

Youngster left for 2.1 million he wouldn't get game time Perugia paid a nice fee for him and I was happy to sell.

A ton of players left on loan including Cerny who I had fifty loan offers for. I had over 200 loan offers to sift through fir various players and tried to ensure that they stayed in Italy.

Sorry for only having some screenshots confirming transfers I will do the total history in the incomings​

Incoming Transfers

There are 35 so I will have to gloss over some of them. A lot are youngsters, some are frees or cheap players who I felt I could turn a quick profit on and some are first team players who will play a big role this season.

All of these players were free and have gone out on loan and I will try and sell them next year to make some extra transfer money. Thomas Pedrabassi, Thomas Carroll, Daniel Ndi, Quique Fornos, Henrik Gullden, Alex Gilliead, and Ulises Davila, who was the top scorer in Portugal last year. The only costs for them were there agents fees and Signing on fees but, I negotiated them down. Small fee deals were done for Sebastian Cristoforo and Sergio Araujo both were signed for under value and are loaned out and should make a profit. Chris Smalling also joined on a free and will be a back up at centre back. Xavi will get limited minutes at CM

The Ones That Got Away

We missed out on some great players. PSG beat us to Koke and Real to Reus. We also lost out on Holtby who went to Dortmund, Imbula rejected us and Juve to join Valencia. A couple of youngsters picked Real and Barca over us but, they were decent not world beaters so I don't think it will come back to haunt us. The one that hurt the most was Bazoer picking Inter over us I negotiated too well so he went to them in a loss for us. Due to EU rules Lucas Romero and Luka Jovic deals fell through and they joined Monaco and PSG respectively.

Big Signings

Christian Eriksen has already been done so won't be included.
Bernardo Silva
View attachment 230780
The Portuguese advanced midfielder signed for a deal that could reach 50 million euros from Monaco he should prove his worth over the coming years.

Marc Bartra
View attachment 230778The Barcelona Right/centre back signed in a deal that will reach 45 million with half of it upfront. He adds quality to both positions that will help us and has European experience.

Rotation Players

Jese
View attachment 230777The former Real man signed for 4 million euros and was happy to take a wage cut to do so. Like Bartra has European experience.

Nicholas Ismiat-Mirin
View attachment 230776The centre back joins from PSV for 6.75 million euros and will replace Veltman in the centre back rotation.

Kostas Stafyaldis
View attachment 230775The left back was an oddly cheap signing from Leverkusen only 3 million euros. Is a more than adequate back up for Boilesen.

The other 17 signings were youngsters and I will give them there own post so that they aren't to long.​

Last edited:
Incoming Transfers Young Players

Some have gone out on loan, in Italy if possible, and I will try and give them all a chance to prove themselves in the first team over the coming years.

Daniel Villanueva
View attachment 230711
The 18 year old striker was signed from Villarreal in a deal worth 6 million euros. He has scored goals for their youth teams and on loan at Cadiz. He has been loaned out to Serie A side Latina.

Alvaro Medran
View attachment 230710The ex-Real central midfielder signed for 1.9 million euros a bargain. He will be used as a back up option there in midweek games or the weekend after Champions League games.

Kenny Tete
View attachment 230709The 20 year old right back signed from Ajax for 6.75 million. He will provide competition to De Sciglio at the right back spot.

Mikkel
Duelund
View attachment 2307084.5 million euros to get the Danish defensive midfielder. He looks a decent prospect and has gone out on loan to Avellino.

Samuele Franchetto
View attachment 230706The 16 year old AML commanded a 5.5 million euro fee to get him from Empoli he has great potential and the fee is nothing compared to what he can do.
Lewis Cook
View attachment 230705It took 14.25 million euros to convince Leeds to sell Cook who will be in and around the first team as a central midfielder

Hotman El Kabari
View attachment 2307043.8 million euros got us another Anderlecht youngster with great potential. the 16 year old DM will be in the U-20's also, love his first name.

Alan Granger
View attachment 230703Another quality young Dundee player the 16 year old played 18 times for the first team last season. 4.5 million euros brought the left back to Milan

Ibrahima M'Baye
View attachment 230702The young left back signed for 3.3 million euros after two years at Bolonga. I just realised that he is a product of Inter's academy but, oh well we all make mistakes in life. He will be third choice LB

Ivan Lezczuk
View attachment 230701The Argentinian/Polish AMC signed from Boca for a fee of 8 million euros. He has great potential in the AMC role and will get the odd game their

Loris Karius
View attachment 230700The former Mainz first choice keeper joined us for 8.5 million and will fight Perin for the No1 spot. Perin has the edge but, Karius will see some game time.

Stefano Cimino
View attachment 230699The young left winger joined from Cagliari for 4 million euros at 16 he has a lot of time to grow and should become a great player.

Gianlucca Scamacca
View attachment 230698The 17 year old striker with the fun to say last name signed for 10 million euros from PSV, but is Italian. He will be loaned out to Caen for the year

Omar Aiete
View attachment 230696A 16 year old Italian striker signed from Cesena for 3.4 million has very good potential

Matteo Lapadula
View attachment 23069516 year old Italian AMC cost 8 million from Marseille, surprised they wanted that little for him. He has great potential and should be challenging for the role in a few years time.

Maxwell Cornet
View attachment 230693The nineteen year old striker signed from Lyon for 14 million. He will see some first team action this year and can grow into a great player.

Hervin Ongenda
View attachment 230691PSG's 21 year old striker cost 14.75 million euros and like Cornet will see some first team action this year should be a great player.

All of them have great potential but, due to sheer numbers I will end up selling some in the coming years.​

August Update

We had two games the Super cup against Juve and our league opener against Sampdoria

News
View attachment 230619We are title favourites. We also sold an extra 1,500 season tickets

AC Milan 2-0 Juventus
View attachment 230608
A number of debutants Eriksen and Cook started while Bartra and Silva came off the bench. Eriksen put us in the lead he played the ball out to Boilesen and then arrived late in the box to volley in his cross. Maicon grabbed the second with a wicked twenty five yard free kick that left Buffon a spectator. Romangoli got MOM with a great performance at CB.

AC Milan 4-1 Sampdoria
View attachment 230607A dominant win on opening day Ongenda's goal on his debut being a highlight. Romangoli headed in a corner to give us an early lead. Zapata hit back soon after heading in cross. Luiz Adriano restored our lead rounding off a counter attack by volleying in at the near post. Berardi volleyed in a Balanta cross at the far post to extend the lead. In the second half Ongenda had a cross played in just behind him and hit a bicycle kick that flew into the far post. One of the best goals I have seen on FM and a great way to start his time at the club. It won the goal of the month

Champions League Group draw

View attachment 230606A hard draw with Zenit, Schalke and AS Monaco. We should bet out but, it will be a challenge.​

September Update

I expect us to win all the games in the league this month and we also have our first two Champions League games.

Perugia 0-0 AC Milan
View attachment 230514I rotated the side slightly and paid the price Babacar was poor leading the line as was Luiz Adriano who replaced him up front. Perugia never threatened, but we failed to win.

Schalke 2-1 AC Milan
View attachment 230513We were poor we were lucky not to be behind seconds into the game Zaza hitting the bar from 3 yards out. Gil Romero put us in the lead finishing well when in on goal. Zaza equalised rounding Perin when in on goal. Schalke got a lucky winner a Zaza shot was deflected to Embolo his first shot Perin somehow saved but, he scored the rebound to give Schalke the win. Canales was injured and will miss 3 weeks

AC Milan 2-0 Lazio

A big win against Lazio for us Canales gave us the lead firing past the keeper after Mauri played him in as we seized on a poor clearance by ex-player Veltman. Louise Adriano scored a powerful effort after Berardi found him in space in the box to give us the win. The defence was solid as he held Lazio to no shots on target

Chievo 3-5 AC Milan
View attachment 230511A great first half as we led by three after 7 minutes but, a poor second as we let in three almost blowing a five goal lead. Mauri scored first finishing a great counter passing his shooting the corner. Luiz Adriano scored next scoring his own rebound after a Berardi cross. Berardi scored nest Bartra passing to him before he lasered an effort into the top corner. Luiz Adriano should have scored next but, his close range effort was saved and Eriksen hit in the rebound. Luiz Adriano scored to make up for the miss his effort from a Balanta cross hitting the crossbar and going in. We let Osvaldo in on goal and he scored before Mauri got sent off. Chievo hit us on the counter to pull one goal back and scored a late consolation with some guy with a long name that is hard to spell scoring with a tame effort that Perin should have done better with.

AC Milan 2-2 Torino
View attachment 230510Torino scored their only two efforts on goal to take a two goal lead Sau scored first after the loose ball from a tackle gave him an open goal. Their striker had a great run and fired past Perin to double their lead. Then we got lucky as their keeper spilt an easy Eriksen free kick and Romangoli was on hand to turn it in. Luiz Adriano pulled us level redirecting an Eriksen header to beat the keeper.

AC Milan 1-0 Zenit
View attachment 230509We get our first win in the Champions League. For a while I thought that it would be one of those days feelings added to when we had a late goal ruled out for offside. But, Luiz Adriano rescued us beating the keeper one on one when Mauri played him in.

Table
View attachment 230508
Fifth place Avellino having a good start as are Atalanta

Champions League
View attachment 230507
Meh, doing fine should qualify would like to finish first though

Personal News

View attachment 230506
Perugia was my 100th game, not a great one

View attachment 230505
Also signed a new deal which should stop any rumours of me leaving. A two year extension

Club News

View attachment 230504We add Monterrey to our list of affiliates, the board also agreed to upgrade recruitment but, I lost the screenshot

October Update

A month where we should pick up a lot of points and a big CL game against Monaco. Also something I realised just before our game against them Joachim Low is the Napoli manager Guardian left to manage England.

Sassuolo 2-1 AC Milan
View attachment 230265

A close fought win. Jesse scored the rebound of a Luiz Adriano shot to give us the lead. Luiz Adriano fired in a penalty in the second half to extend our lead but, within a minute Sassuolo had pulled a goal back. Soriano fired in a low cross to pull one back but, we held on easily. The only blip was a late red card for Witsel for two yellows.

Napoli 0-3 AC Milan

View attachment 230264

A good win and by a decent margin. An Eriksen free kick from 20 yards gave us an early lead. Mario found Luiz Adriano in the box and he fired past the keeper for 2-0. Jose Mauri wrapped the game up and 1-2 with Leszczuk put him in and his beat the keeper. A good win over Napoli who maybe haven't quite got going.

AC Milan 7-1 AS Monaco
View attachment 230263
A dominant win for us in the Champions League game that was unexpected. Ba their centre back had a 3.4 rating I don't know if I have seen one that low. Bonaventura opened the scoring cutting inside and firing past the keeper to give us the lead. Luiz Adriano turned his man and fired into the top corner to double our lead. Bartra redirected a Luiz Adriano header onto the bar Luiz Adriano smacked in the rebound to add to our lead. A Gil Romero shot was blocked and fell to Eriksen who fired it in for 4-0 before half time. Boilesen hit in a cross and Luiz Adriano headed it in for his hat trick. Bonaventura found Luiz Adriano in the box and he fired high into the goal for his fourth goal. Carol scored a header to pull a goal back for Monaco. We grabbed our seventh as Bartra headed in a corner. A great win and we should go through as Schalke won so we have a small lead.

AC Milan 2-1 Atalanta
View attachment 230262
A narrow win but, I'll take it. Despite the attention of four Atalanta defenders Berardi fired a low effort past the keeper for 1-0. Atalanta then scored with their only shot on target Tulissi volleying a low effort that Perin couldn't reach. Luiz Adriano scored the winner beating two players as he ran from just inside their half before slotting his effort into the corner.

View attachment 230261
Got this email after the game 22 games unbeaten in the league. Would like to reach 38 but, who knows.

View attachment 230260
A win over last place Latina is good but, letting them score twice is a concern. We led inside a minute Eriksen beat his man and hit a low effort into the corner. We had lost our lead after another minute a header beating Perin to level it up. We led agin soon after a counter ending with Berardi beating his man and passing his effort into the bottom corner. We added another goal minutes later Eriksen brought down a long ball from Perin and played in Luiz Adriano and he fired past the keeper. Latina pulled a goal back scoring from a tight angle off of a loose ball from a set piece. Eriksen scored the last goal a 25 yard shot that he smashed into the bottom corner and won goal of the month.

AC Milan 4-1 Crotone

View attachment 230259
Jesse put us into the lead firing high above the keeper when Luiz Adriano played him in. Luiz Adriano the scored a great curling effort from outside the box to double our lead. Niang scored the rebound of a Luiz Adriano shot to extend our lead. We then let in another goal from a a set piece and they are becoming a concern for me. Cornet had a goal ruled out for offside that should have stood. But, he then passed to Ongenda in the box and he fired a low effort in that hit the post on its way.

Table
View attachment 230258
First on goal difference. Roma have only just conceded their first league goal but, are struggling up front.

Champions League Standings

View attachment 230257
We should qualify but, I want us to finish top

Other News

Mauri makes international debut for Argentina

Lost the screen shot of the tactic so will put it up next month.​

November Update

A top of the table clash with Roma and the last three games of the group in the Champions League were the highlights of November. I also terminated our status as Juve's feeder club would have done so earlier but, forgot.

AS Monaco 1-2 AC Milan
View attachment 229535Another win over Monaco but, this one was a lot closer. Berardi put us in the lead after beating a man his shot appeared to go through the keeper and in, but they all count. Jese extended our lead heading in from a Boilesen cross. Monaco pulled one back soon after Kucka scoring from a corner with some body part.

Fiorentina 1-0 AC Milan
View attachment 229534The undefeated run in the league ends and not surprising who the team is Fiorentina have been a bogey team for me so far. A great long range strike by Traore was enough to consign us to our first defeat in the league this season.

Then their was he international break and I lost to injuries Kishna for 3-4 weeks, Bartra for 3 and Luiz Adriano for 11 days. Also when my youth teams played the ones from Sampdoria they suffered a combined 5 injuries what do they teach them there.

AC Milan 2-1 Catania
View attachment 229531This game was uneventful until the 81st minute when Jose Mauri got sent off. Ongenda then gave us the lead a Boilesen pass was blocked and fell to him in the box and he fired low into the corner. We then let in an equaliser soon after Lodi poking in a rebound to level it up. Ongenda then bagged the winner a wonderful curling 20 yard volley from Gil Romero hit the post and he scored the rebound to give us all three points.

AC Milan 1-0 Schalke
View attachment 229530
An early strike by Berardi gave us the win and puts us in first in the group. Eriksen found him wide as we countered and he cut inside his man and hit a low effort in at the far post. Perin had a couple of challenging saves but, we were the better team. A win away to Zenit will see us through as top seeds.

Roma 0-1 AC Milan
View attachment 229528Luiz Adriano got an early goal to win us the 1st vs 2nd game. Berardi found him in a ton of space in the middle of the box as he defence minus the right back had stepped up and Luiz Adriano placed his effort in the corner. Gil Romero was sent off in the 22nd minute but, we held on to win thanks to a combination of great goal keeping by Perin and abysmal finishing by the man I rejected Carlos Tevez who missed numerous golden chances.

Zenit 1-2 AC Milan
View attachment 229527
Zenit scored their only effort on target as we dominated and got the win to finish top. Eriksen put us into the lead as he volleyed in a very low cross right into the top corner. Shatov hit back for Zenit scoring after a long goal mouth scramble. Niang got the winner shortly after half time his effort beating the keeper at the near post to put us joint top on 15 points but, we won the head to head with Schalke and had a better goal difference.

Table
View attachment 229526Always good to be top of the table now we just have to hold on to it.

Group Standings
View attachment 229524
We edge Schalke out for top spot.

Transfer News
View attachment 229533Jese had been to me twice about wanting first team football but, isn't good enough to start so I sold him to Napoli for 7.25 million and half his next fee. A 3.25 million euro profit in six months isn't bad.
View attachment 229532
I've also been given an extra 15 million euros to spend in the transfer market.

De Sciglio wanted to leave for Real but, I successfully talked him out of it.

Tactic
View attachment 229523View attachment 229522
Someone asked about it so here it is before the Zenit game the it might be a but more attacking against worse teams or a bit more defensive for better ones but, that is what is use 90% of the time

Every time I see "Milan win despite red card" I expect to see Romagnoli off haha

7-1 over Monaco, nicely done!

You stand a great chance of winning the Champions League this season with the team you've built.... Might be a bit early but I'm putting my bet in now :p

Every time I see "Milan win despite red card" I expect to see Romagnoli off haha

His discipline has been great this season teaching him not to dive into tackles seems to have made the difference as all of his reds were two yellows last season he got 17 bookings, the most I have seen, where as halfway through this season he is on four which isn't bad for a centre back.

7-1 over Monaco, nicely done!

You stand a great chance of winning the Champions League this season with the team you've built.... Might be a bit early but I'm putting my bet in now :p

Thanks I think that we are in that big group of a bit worse than Barca, Real and Bayern a nice draw and we could do very well

think you get odds of 33-1 if I remember correctly on that bet so worth a punt

December Update

Three big matches this month Verona, Juve and then Inter before we have a couple of weeks off round winter. Mario will miss the month as he sprained an ankle after the Zenit match.​

AC Milan 2-0 Verona

View attachment 229185
Verona had replaced Toni up front with Raul of Real Madrid fame however, we shut him down as Verona only managed 1 shot all game. Niang opened up the scoring early in the second half some nice passing led to Eriksen making a run and then passing to Niang in the box and his effort was to powerful for the keeper. Eriksen wrapped up the win late on as he went on a run knocked the ball wide then got to the cross and smacked an effort just inside the post.​

Juventus 3-1 AC Milan

View attachment 229184
A disappointing loss for us the only plus point is that Malcom didn't score. Witsel fired us into the lead from 22 yards out however, we then dropped our game. Geuvanio scored a rebound, a shot took a massive deflection off Berardi and went in and a 25 yard Pogba free kick consigned us to defeat. We were poor and Juve deserved the win.​

AC Milan 0-0 Inter
View attachment 229183
Still undefeated against them which is about all that can be said about this game we were the better team but could only get 6 of our 16 shots on target both sides had a one 1 on 1 but, we fired our wide and Perin made a big save.​

Table
View attachment 229182Second the good thing about Roma is that we have them on the head to head so far if we are even on points

Champions League Draw
View attachment 229186
No easy games at this level but, Valencia have spent heavily and will be a tough team. It's good we beat Schalke as they drew Real Madrid and will likely be going out.​

Other news
View attachment 229187

We had three players nominated for the Balon D'Or Eriksen, Berardi and Luiz Adriano although none are expected to do well despite good form.

I'm also being questioned by Sinsa Mihalovic as to if I can keep the form up for us.​

The CL draw was kind to you, even though Valencia is going to be a tough game. I want my 33-1 payout so you better win! haha.

The CL draw was kind to you, even though Valencia is going to be a tough game. I want my 33-1 payout so you better win! haha.
Yeah as we couldn't get Roma, Naapoli or Schalke they are probably the best draw City, Arsenal or PSG would have been bad but, I would have taken SLB.

How much have you put on us winning it. You also bet just in time before the draw as it would have cut our odds