Right down to the wire in the league!

Come on mate one final push :)

Serie A Finale

We travel to play Udinese who will finish mid table no matter what happens. Juventus travel to Crotone who need at least a point to avoid relegation

Lineups
View attachment 227510
Udinese looking to play an open attacking game of football as you can tell. Will be a hard formation to break down.

Kickoff

1st minute a couple of well hit efforts saved by Scuffet

2nd minute shock goal will their be a big upset Crotone lead Juve if that stays the same we win the league regardless.

7th minute a corner is half cleared and a Berardi shot is parried by Scuffet Bartra gets to the rebound and crosses in. Mastour volleys it off the bar and it hits Scuffet and goes in. AC Milan 4 points ahead.

17th minute some nice passing as we move the ball from right to left. Boilesen plays the ball up to Bonaventura he cuts inside the box past his man and fires in from close range 2-0 AC Milan surely the title is theirs.

24th minute Berardi hits in a deep cross Bonaventura volleys it but, the shot is deflected onto the post and out.

36th minute Udinese break Eder is in on goal Perin blocks the effort and the ball goes out for a corner

Half Time
View attachment 227503Couldn't be going much better we are winning Juve are losing

60th minute Bartra bundles over his man and gets a second yellow I go defensive to try and hold onto the lead a 5-3-1.

65th minute Mauri gets the ball wide and whips in a cross Berardi volleys it across his body and in 3-0 AC Milan

75th minute Disaster Mauri goes down injured we have 9 players for fifteen minutesView attachment 227501

75 minutes De Bruyne scores to equalise for Juve is the tide turning

85 minutes Crotone retake the lead late on. As they become my second favourite team in Italy

85 minutes ex AC Milan player Verdi takes a close range shot that hits off Maicon and goes in 3-1

88 minutes Everton Ribeiro scores to level the game at two all.

Full Time
View attachment 227500Celebrations at both stadiums Crotone survive and we win the league. Also look at the number of goal Latina let in a new record for the Serie A

Bad news both Mauri and Boilesen will miss the Champions League final both will be big misses, with injections Mauri can play in the Italian Cup Final though
View attachment 227499
Delighted with the first win of the three now just two more

Here is the Juve Crotone gameView attachment 227497
Next up Napoli in the Italian Cup​

Last edited:
Thanks guys need to try and win three in a row also want an undefeated season but, that will take a while

I managed 160 odd league games unbeaten with United so it is possible, just takes a few years to build up a squad good enough!

I managed 160 odd league games unbeaten with United so it is possible, just takes a few years to build up a squad good enough!

Wow never come close to that in a big 5 league done a similar amount with CSKA Moscow but, that is a less competitive league.

A lot of youngsters coming through soon so then we will be a real force

Wow never come close to that in a big 5 league done a similar amount with CSKA Moscow but, that is a less competitive league.

A lot of youngsters coming through soon so then we will be a real force

I have some ridiculous regens to be fair! I've screenshotted them for the show your regen thread but when i went to post them the site wouldn't give me the option to choose them?? Might have to save them as a different file type. Will look when i next have chance.

And I had lots of wonderkids at the start of my save, Cerny (as you know!) Malcom, Tielemans, Tariq, Ademoglu and United have a strong team anyway. Only have Tariq, Ademoglue and Tielemans left now due to having amazing regens.

Never got Mastour though I wanted him. He kept getting injuries and is now at some championship side I think. Scouts still say he has huge potential though and I'm in 2023ish

I have some ridiculous regens to be fair! I've screenshotted them for the show your regen thread but when i went to post them the site wouldn't give me the option to choose them?? Might have to save them as a different file type. Will look when i next have chance.

And I had lots of wonderkids at the start of my save, Cerny (as you know!) Malcom, Tielemans, Tariq, Ademoglu and United have a strong team anyway. Only have Tariq, Ademoglue and Tielemans left now due to having amazing regens.

Never got Mastour though I wanted him. He kept getting injuries and is now at some championship side I think. Scouts still say he has huge potential though and I'm in 2023ish

Yeah some good young players already had Malcom and Cerny almost got Tielmans but, am glad to keep Luiz Adriano instead

I've had to do a total squad overhaul hardly any players are still here who were in 2014 Mastour Niang De Sciglio and Bonaventura are the only ones I can think of who are playing and Niang wants to leave.

I'd settle for 150 unbeaten currently 16 in the league

Italian Cup Final

View attachment 227175

I would have done it as it happened but, we were so dominant it would have just been AC Milan attack and shot is missed/saved repeated. Napoli managed 4 shots to our 26 as we completed the second part of the treble and won a second Italian Cup in a row. We got a twelfth minute lead when Berardi found Luiz Adriano and he fired low into the goal at the near post. Romangoli grabbed the second when a Bartra header crashed of the bar and he headed in the rebound for 2-0. We should have scored more but, we set ourselves up well for the Champions League final and get no new injuries.
View attachment 227174
Also I made it into the Italian Hall of FameView attachment 227173
As this was before the Italian Cup Final I will now be ahead of Jose on points as well​

Champions League Final

Didn't remember to take a pic of the teams but, Barca is a 4-4-2 Diamond Wide with Janmaat at right back.

Kickoff

13 minutes Pique is caught with the ball far up the pitch we counter and Luiz Adrino passes wide to Berardi he gets past Rodriguez in the box and fires low into the corner. 1-0 AC Milan

25 minutes Messi runs at Bartra who forces him wide his shot is from a tight angle but goes in Perin should have done better with that one. 1-1

32 minutes Barca counter from a corner Rafinha picks out Messi he breezes past Bartra and fires into the bottom corner Perin had no chance 1-2

37 minutes Messi beats Bartra to a long ball to get in on goal he fires high above Perin to wrap up a 12 minute hat trick and AC Milan are in lots of trouble.

42 minutes Messi plays in Suarez and he shoots but, Romangoli got back to block the shot and the ball goes out for a corner

Half Time 3-1 down feel like someone has come back from further down at half time in a Champions League final but, don't know who as it is never mentioned.

47 minutes Bernardo Silva gets the ball to Bonaventura wide in the box and his tame shot from inside the box somehow beats Ter Stegan awful keeping 3-2

54 minutes Messi gets the ball and picks out Rafinha to play him in he rounds Perin and his shot is then b;locked by Bartra a real goal saving tackle.

60 minutes Bartra is forced off by injury Maicon replaces him.

84 minutes Messi has a free kick twenty yards out he hits a shot Perin parries it and Suarez scores the rebound 4-2 game over

Full Time Barca win their second Champions League in a rowView attachment 227169
Disappointing but we will regroup and improve over the summer and come back next year. Disclaimer sorry about the fake 33 pounds

On a personal note Luiz Adriano was the third highest scorer in the tournament View attachment 227168
He and Bartra were in the dream team while AC were the overachievers of the Competition some what insulted some what pleased​

Didn't wana win it anyway! ;)

as long as your getting better each year, that's what matters! :)

Hard luck mate, there's always next year!

Yeah spent quite well so hopefully we can win it I've spent around

800 million euros in 3 season and this one so I feel that we have to get it soon or else questions could be asked with how I spent it

Didn't wana win it anyway! ;)

as long as your getting better each year, that's what matters! :)

Building up their confidence for next year won't know what hit 'em. I feel if we were injury free we could have won as Balanta had a mare at left back and Cook was decent but not as good as Mauri. Eriksen was 1 week away from fitness and could have made a difference as well but, injuries happen

The only way to improve next year is to win it so no pressure but, that is definitely the aim

Leagues Around Europe and Sackings

The two biggest managers to lose their jobs in the Serie A were Garcia at Roma and Mazzari at LazioView attachment 227167View attachment 227166
Garcia took over at PSG after Laudrup left for Man Utd who picked him over Moyes. I was offered an interview for the PSG job but, pulled out for improved youth recruitment.

Leagues Around Europe
View attachment 227165Real win the league in Spain as they won both games against Barca
View attachment 227164
City beat Arsenal to the title as the wait goes on for them​
View attachment 227163
Two big shocks in Germany first Bayern finished fourth but, far bigger is Wolfsburg are relegated and they finished 6th last year.

View attachment 227162View attachment 227161View attachment 227160
PSG win again in france 2012 champions Montpellier are relegated​