AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur 1st Leg [K.O. 7:45]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any score draw will suit me :D cus back at the lane (With Bale an Modric back hopefully) we can do what we did to their neighbours and run riot! :

Im going for 2-2 (Ibra and Pato for Milan and 2 goal from Rafa Van der vaart)

3-0 Spurs. Hopefully spurs will play some nice attacking football and win :)

AC Milan 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur

I am fearful of their attacking trio. Very worried about how we'll deal with them. An early goal could cause a collapse for us, so I hope we're level-headed and confident dealing with the pace of Pato and Robinho.

Bale is excluded, with Modric also looking very likely to miss out, I expect to see the following:
Gomes
Corluka Dawson Gallas BAE
Lennon Palacios Sandro Kranjcar
VDV
Crouch​

Very little flair in the middle of the park with Modric and Huddlestone missing. Hopefully the added bite is enough to limit Milan's creativity and the supply for their forwards.

Still, I am pessimistic. If we can lose by a single goal, then I'd be confident of progression at home - It's a completely different story at White Hart Lane.

Pirlo and Amrbosini could prove to be huge losses for Milan as well. It's a shame for Spurs, I'd have gone with them to go through if Modric, Bale and Huddlestone were fit.

AC Milan 1-2 Spurs

They will have too much pace about them for me, and although AC's attack is scarily strong, their midfield is not.

Spurs' midfield is lacking, but they will have enough about them to get goals IMO.

Im in love with spurs way to play and i hope they keep playing good in europe

2-0 Spurs

VDV two score both ^^)

3-1 Milan, think Milan might just have too much for them, hope im wrong though

Spurs will win the tie, I think, but they won't win at the San Siro tonight. Ibrahimovic will have a frustrating night and Pato will get a goal, but VDV or Krancjar will score for Spurs. 1-1.

AC 4 - 1 Spurs

AC's attacking will be too strong for Spurs.

Come on Milan get them out of the Champions League!
3-1 Pato Robinho VDV

Really can't see why people think Milan will beat Spurs by 2/3 goals tonight, Ibrahimovic is an amazing talent on his day, but if it's not his day he'll be lazy and ineffective, same goes for Robinho so i'm going 2-1 Spurs :)

Really can't see why people think Milan will beat Spurs by 2/3 goals tonight, Ibrahimovic is an amazing talent on his day, but if it's not his day he'll be lazy and ineffective, same goes for Robinho so i'm going 2-1 Spurs :)
if you've been watching them, then you'll know its been their day a lot more often that not

I didn't say they've not been playing well recently I just feel Spurs have the ability to frustrate them tonight and can see them limiting Ibrahimovic and Robinho's influence.

I didn't say they've not been playing well recently I just feel Spurs have the ability to frustrate them tonight and can see them limiting Ibrahimovic and Robinho's influence.

Spurs can attack well, they can frustrate by isolating front men. They are not good defensively. Ibra is in red hot form, even when he is not scoring he has so much influence on the game. Robinho, Pato have pace to burn and skill to punish.

Milan's weakness is their fullbacks. Other than that they got solid team.

Shame Bale is out, his is the type of player that can hurt Milan.

Well Robinho was lazy and ineffective for City, but he is completely different player for Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.