AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur 1st Leg [K.O. 7:45]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC Milan 3-1 Spurs.

Anyone know if Pirlo is starting?

AC Milan 3-1 Spurs.

Anyone know if Pirlo is starting?

Think he's injured, so the Milan central trio may be short of creativity. Of course, they'll probably play Seedorf as the AMC so not too much to worry about.

If Spurs can bring their fullbacks into play then they can overload Milan's flanks with ease. 1-1, I think, Defoe and Ibra with the goals.

Most probably Robinho on AMC role with Pato playing wide on free role and Ibra deep

Ac 2-0 Spuds

Hoping Gattuso plays and breaks VDV's leg, then bye bye spurs.

Heard about Pirlo getting injured, wasn't sure how long it was for. Spurs may be able to overrun Milan's midfield and if they exploit Milan's full-backs, I can see a very different result to my previous prediction.

Ac 2-0 Spuds

Hoping Gattuso plays and breaks VDV's leg, then bye bye spurs.

Well, its pretty soon that we are going to say bye bye to West Ham from the Premier League. I wont blame you for being bitter :)

On topic -
Head 2-1 Milan
Heart 0-1 Spurs

Tottenham fans saying they are going to have a better team out then Milan is just a joke, 'Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri is set to field a three-man attack with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Alexandre Pato all starting.'
Although I do get just as nervous for when Spurs play in Europe for when we do.
ALSO spurs will NOT overrun the midfield, with Pirlo playing or not, they have Sandro. He is the dirtiest b@*tard I have seen play.
My prediction:
AC 4-0 Spurs
Ibra getting a first half hatrick, then spurs get back to in it, and then Sandro gets sent off, and then Robinho scores a wonder goal in the last minute to rub salt in the wound.

Last edited:
Dont you like it when people troll on Spurs threads?

Theres casual trolling, and then theres going on there asking for broken bones needlessly.

BTW, I do love how West Ham fans hate Spurs, Arsenal etc... but none of us really care about them enough to hate them. There only real rivals are Milwall but they hate us all. :')

Theres casual trolling, and then theres going on there asking for broken bones needlessly.

BTW, I do love how West Ham fans hate Spurs, Arsenal etc... but none of us really care about them enough to hate them. There only real rivals are Milwall but they hate us all. :')

Fair enough, Was no need for the call for broken bones, But I do recall you celebrating Vermealen suffering a set back in his recovery.

If thats true, I hope Huttons playing :)

God no, we'd get torn to pieces. Hutton can't defend for his life.

Corluka >

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Fair enough, Was no need for the call for broken bones, But I do recall you celebrating Vermealen suffering a set back in his recovery.

I'll VM you.

You say Arsenal etc.. but we only hate you and Millwall, I like Arsenal and other hammers I know dont mind them either. I don't hate no one else apart from the "mighty" spurs :wub:

On topic:

I think It will be a close game (I hope not) but hey.

I'll say 3-1 Milan, But I do think Spurs will get a goal; at least.

Although Wouldn't be suprised if it was more, An attack like Ibra,Pato and Robinho produces goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.