Not open for further replies.
CONFIRMED

Tottenham Team:

Gomes
Corluka Dawson Gallas Assou-Ekotto
Lennon Sandro Palacios Pienaar
Van der Vaart
Crouch

**** off you ****. Go troll somewhere else.

Troll somewhere else hahahaha pipe down you little melt..as if spurs fans dont hate west ham. Stop thinking because your in the CL you automatically hate the teams in the top half, you still hate us, and whoever isnt from north london would say you hate us more than arsenal.

No defoe? Strange if you ask me.

Feel sorry for Kranjcar, what more can he do, hes got Tottenham their last 6 points.

He seems to like playing Palacios in big games, Well physical games. If I remember correctly he started against Chelsea.

Also think Sandro will struggle to make an impact against a team like Milan.

Defoe would be better against Yepes and Nesta than Crouch.

CONFIRMED

Tottenham Team:

Gomes
Corluka Dawson Gallas Assou-Ekotto
Lennon Sandro Palacios Pienaar
Van der Vaart
Crouch

No Kranjcar inspite of his good form, wonder what Harry thought there

Defoe would be better against Yepes and Nesta than Crouch.

I'd presume it's because he's better at linking up with VDV, who is their main scoring threat.

If Spurs are going to get anything from this game VDV is going to have to turn up. Hes responsible for alot of Spurs scoring chances, so If he goes missing, I think they'll run out of ideas.

VDV is quite likely marked out of the game by Gattuso. That's after all what he's best at.

Main worry for me would be if Lennon has good game. Cos Antonini has been quite crappy at times.

CONFIRMED

AC Milan Team:

Abbiati
Abate Nesta Yepes Antonini
Gattuso Silva Flamini
Seedorf
Ibrahimovic Robinho

No Pato. I'm shocked.

Ac Milan is going little more defensive than in Seria A. So are Spurs....is Bale playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.