Drogba and Torres are quality when used together. Keep Drogba for the first season definately.

Drogba and Torres are quality when used together. Keep Drogba for the first season definately.

This is actually in the second season, in the opening part of this it said 2012. And on their stages of their career at the moment, I would rather De Jong and Negredo over Drogba and Torres, plus I have Lukaku.

3 Leave, A LOT Come!

Today I said goodbye to rising star Metaj Delac for a year to feeder club, Westerlo, because of work permit issues here. I have high hopes for Metaj and hopefully can improve a lot by the time he comes back, not sure if he'll start for them, but he cant stay here and not even play reserves. Thibaurt Courtois left to Portugal to go on loan at Porto, who he'll start for, what a future Courtois has! Lastly Conor Clifford, one of the players I think has a future in the CFC starting 11, is going on loan to newly promoted Derby, cant wait for his return. But then I thought, Chelsea have a brilliant youth teat, but I want to bring some underrated stars into the youth team for cheap and develop them into possible starters/subs. So I brought the following:

Glwyndwr Watts - Everton - 1.1m
Yaw Mensah - Derby - 975k
Ian Gwyn Crowd - Man City - 1.6m
Aryn Williams - Burnley - 14k
Josh Rees - Arsenal - 300k
Francis Obeiro - Norwich - 975k
Larnell Cole - Man Utd - 900k
Jean-Michel Njuguna - Monaco - 1.3m

Now THATS a revolution!

New Feeder Club = More Loans!

Today I am looking through my squad, good first team, good youth team, AHA! The reserve team is full of players I wnated to loan out but no one wants them. Can not let them rot in the reserves. The 2 feeder clubs I have now, Vitesse and Westerlo, have 5 remaining spots together left for me to send on loan, I NEED one more feeder club, I know I asked Roman, but I cancelled a link with a team I hadn't heard of since then, hope that can change his mind.

"Roman, how are you doing sir?"
"Hi Liam, Im doing great because I got the best manager ever!"

He's in a good mood, YES!

"Thanks, but I haven't even played a match yet."
"But the revolution, the transfers, you are so smart, no wonder you got offered by Australia for the national job"
"Thanks."
"Infact Liam, you can ask me anything, and if its not completely over the top, I'll accept it!"

SCORE!

"Okay then, I want another feeder club. I know I asked ou this and you said no but I cancelled a lesser link. Not to mention all the young talent rotting in the reserves cause no one else recognises there talents."
"hmmm......well, its not to unreasonable, and 2 solid reasons, so, deal."
"Thank you so much sir, its for the best, see ya later alligator."
"In a while crocodile"

(11 days later, e-mail

Sorry for the wait Liam, but I have found the perfect club to be our new feeder club. Championship team, Sheffield United!

Not bad Roman not bad, and heres the players that left o loan:

Westerlo- Lewis Baker
Kenneth Omeruo

Sheffield United- Larnell Cole
Sam Hutchinson

Vitesse- Ulises Davila
Milan Lalkovic
Josh McEachran

GO CHELSEA (We are going to beat Barcelona! Or at least get through.)

Well you're transfers are good enough for FM, but they are not exactly big name, are they? LOL and calling Abramovich an alligator would get you sacked before you could say Jack Robinson. :p

hey mate like how you have made the team your own gonna be a force for years to come (by the way im a chelsea fan aswell hope we get throught against barca)

Well you're transfers are good enough for FM, but they are not exactly big name, are they? LOL and calling Abramovich an alligator would get you sacked before you could say Jack Robinson. :p

lol. And I wasn't looking for big names, just solid under-rated players for less then I evaluate them. Thats why I didnt buy Cavani or Damiao, too much money, each team wanted 50m. (been there before!)

Pre-Season Roundup

We went all over the place pre-season, Russia, Scotland, China and Holland. I did not travel with the squad, I needed to sort out deals and I couldn't leave. My new assistant, Neil Bath, gave reports on every game, here they are, and there all away matches:

Lokomotiv Moscow - 1-1
Average game, we certainly dominated, fluke cross turned out to be a goal for them, although for ours we used quick passing to outnumber them, with Albrighton finishing it off after a superb touch.

Vitesse - 4-0
Put out a starting squad, they blended well and in the end got 4 after a lot of great plays. Davila scored a penalty before he left to join Vitesse and the other scorers were Piazon, Fellaini and Negredo.

Patrick Thistle - 3-1
Preety poor performance, they took it easy but still won. Essien, De Jong and Negredo all scored, blending is continuing nicely within the squad, everything seems happy.

Chunnam - 0-0
Jet lag was massive as we landed in China, got about 20 minutes to train and we did well considering the conditions. MoM was easily Nat Chalobah, who is doing well in the transition forom defence to midfielder.

Seoul - 6-0
Put out a team of people to prove and yes, they certainly proved themselves. Youth teamer, Njuguna, scored, and so did De Bruyne. While Perotti and Kakuta scored as well.

The real season starts in to days, in Stoke City.

Assistant Stuffed Up, Big Time!

My assistant played the first team earlier today in the reserves match, vital mistake. So I put my youth out there, lost 2-0. Hopefully this wont happen again, its only one loss. :(

Mid-Week Qualifier

Yeah, Europa League qualifiers, woohoo. :( But seriously I wouldnt mind success in Europa League, but its far from a real want. This year I dont care about Europa League, I want a cup run, with an FA or/and Carling Cup trophy and a big fight for the league title. So this is the squad I put out, for the qualifier away to CSKA Sofia
Hilario

Montoya Bruma Luiz Bertrand

Chalobah Ramires
Albrighton Kakuta De Bruyne
De Jong

(130 MINUTES LATER)

Solid 2-0 win, deserved. Ramires scored from the spot when Kakuta was tripped and De Bruyne, who was MoM, assisted debuter Luuk De Jongs goal. Substitute Milos Krasic missed from the spot when Bruma was brought down but still solid from my team. Next up is the rivals, The Hammers at the Bridge!

Pre Hammers

"I promise I will lead this team to glory. West Ham are arch rivals and we will defeat them. There was confuion last week which resulted in a lesser team, which couldnt win. We showed mid-week our youngsters are strong, which means the depth and future of this squad is stunning. The Bridge will be on fire by the end of this thriller, and we're going to be on the right side of it."

So I put in strong words, so the fans and players get pumped up, this is going to be a thriller!

Strating Lineup:

Cech

Montoya Cahill Terry Cole

Romeu Ramires
Krasic Kakuta Perotti
Negredo

Subs: Hilario/Luiz/Kalas/Fellaini/Redmond/De Bruyne/De Jong

Half Time Hammers

****! 1-0 down, we need to come back, we need to do something.

"Boys, what are you doing!? They are dominating us, wheres the fighting spirit?! Tactics will be same, David, Luuk and Kevin, your coming on for John, Alvaro and Gael. Come on boys, the fans are relying on you, Im relying on you and your dissapointing everyone, get your freaking act together!"

Luiz is on for Terry who is not himself, possibly picked up a knock. De Jongs on for Negredo because he is not positioning himself right, needs to get used to tactics on the training ground. And Kakuta getting himself in the perfect positions but is not being effective, De Bruyne replaces him. We have to win, 0 and 2 isn't a good start, my boys have got to do something, and do something fast!

A Post, An Offside Goal and A Penalty Later......

As I look back at this match, I feel disgraced. The players didn't put heart into one of the biggest games of the season from a Chelsea fan perspective. Yes we did hit the post and yes the offside goal by De Jong should have counted, but no excuses for that performance.

We equalised in the 78th minute after substitute Kevin De Bruyne scored from a free kick. But then, in the 87th minute, lazy defending in the box by Martin Montoya got them a penalty. He lunged in without really thinking about it and it was a clear penalty, which was converted past Cech.

Not happy, and I'scheduling a meeting with every single member of the backroom staff to support me to give the players a MASSIVE wake up call, sure you had a good pre season, now time to prove your the best team in the world.