The MASSIVE Player/Staff Meeting

Me "Alright, so the players will come in soon, we need to really give it to them, this cant continue."

Bath "Definetly. The players look like they have no desire, start-mid seasons have been poor recent years, we cant let that continue because there simply not trying."

Gourlay "Blending hasn't completed yet, maybe after they all get used to each other they'll get a little kick."

Me "Come to training one day, somethings wrong."

Gourlay "And what is that though? When we find that out, we can then figure out a solution."

Me "Thats why we're having a meeting."

Buck "We got to be tough on them, make a statement."

Gourlay "But we cant let it scare the youngsters, they cant be scared of us, just like you Liam said in your introduction interview."

Buck "Just because we're tough on them it does not mean we cant be with them emotionally as well."

Me "Exactly Bruce. Wheres Roman and Michael"

Buck "Michael sorting out a couple deals for youngsters that you wanted him to do, classic Emenalo. And Roman will be here with the players."

Gourlay "There coming, Neil and I will sit them down, you 2 just stay at the front."

Abramovich "Hey guys, here are the players."

Me "Thank you Roman. Sit down everyone, there are spots available. Im glad your all dressed nice, now time to get down to business."

Buck "You all know why your here, its not just because of the 2 premier league losses. You all lack intensity, the question is why?"

Gourlay "We do realise your blending so dont think its that."

Bath "Yeah we can spot something else."

Buck "John, Ashey, Petr, you are the 3 we want to hear from."

Me "And Michael."

Abramovich "And Milos."

Krasic "Sorry sirs but, I just got here, im giving everything I can. But I have realised a downfall within the squad."

Me "He has been giving everything, but he admits somethings wrong, so come on guys, what is it"

Essien "Dont know."

Bath "Come on Michae! Answer us, someone."

Terry "Look, nothings wrong, 2 losses is nothing we cant recover."

Cole "Agreed"

Cech "Yeah."

Me "Shut the f**k up and f**cking listen! I can sleep a little after the 2 losses, Im not expecting you two win the quadruple and 2 losses is a bump on the road. But, this is beyond results, this is the teams freaking attitude towards the best game ever! Your playing for one of the best clubs in the world for so much money and you do nothing on the f##king pitch!"

Terry "Thats it, we had a bad start, we'll work well in training and get over it."

Me "I am going to rip your f**king head off Terry!!!"

De Jong "Alright alright thats enough! Look Mr.Drury, we came in with a plan to deny, deny, deny, but thats it guys. The reason somethings wrong is because, uh........

Buck "Come on son, its okay"

De Bruyne "Ive got it Luuk, its because we are worried about the debt the club is in, we found it out, we found the pictures of the debt we're in. We're worried you wont have the money to pay our wages, the debt is massive"

Abramovich "Is that all?"

Buck "hahahahaha."

Me "Thank god."

Buck "Tell them Ron."

Gourlay "You see guys, most clubs are always in debt after summer transfer, but when you add up money from league and cmpetitions, we'll have heaps of money to pay you, and a lot more left over."

Abramovich "Now, John, Liam, shake hands, both of you got emotional but its for the love of the club, we all know that."

(We shake hands)

Me "See you at training, hope this went well."

Well that was easy. What I really got out of that was that the team is smart, Terry is a real captain and De Jong and De Bruyne are real men!

Last edited:
The Return Of Michael Emenalo

As the transfer window comes to a close tomorrow, I have fully revolutionized my squad. Emenalo will be back tomorrow, I asked him to go to Spain and get a couple youngsters, he knows how to get them. Emenalo strives for success, and he fits well into how I see the directors. I think Buck is the head director, oversseing everything. Gourlay is a statistician, very handy in transfers and very smart. While Emenalo is the player to bring in the youth stars from other youth teams for cheap. I gave him a budget or 8m, cant wait for him to bring in those Spanish stars!

*knock knock*

"Who is it?"

"It's me man"

"MICHAEL! WOW! I thought you were coming back tomorrow."

"Was out of money, spent wisely."

"Good, so, which Spanish wonderkids did you bring in?!

"I brought a 16 year old keeper named Paco for 1.6m from Mallorca. I know we have Blackman and Courtois but Blackmans not proven and, we dont want to spend money in the future for a backup. This kid could be better the Cech."

"Big call Michael, who else?"

"16 year old striker, Jose Luis Arizmendi, from Valencia for 2.1m. He will be our next striker, with Lukaku and possibly Bamford as well of coarse."

"Excited mate, but, I did want you to spend the 8m, you said you did."

"About that, I couldnt find any more talent in Spain, so I brought a player each from France, Italy and Germany."

"Thats great, dont be nervous that you went the extra mile! So, who are they?"

"First is Italian right winger Arrigo Ferrani, 16 years old and very underrated and very technically gifted. Second is French 15 year old attacking midfielder, Rayen Jaouhari. Extremely quick and has potential, if we train him right, could be a starter. Lastly is 16 year German central defender, Florian Heinrich. I know we ahve quality at the back but Ake may turn out to be a midfielder and of coarse Terry is getting older. I got them for 950k, 1m and 1.2m respectively."

"Your such a legend Michael Emenalo, the future of tis club wouldn't be so great without you."

"Means a lot Liam, your doing great too."

"Thanks Michael, see you later mate."

Mid-Week Second leg vs. CSKA Sofia

So after an easy 2-0 win last week, we go home to play CSKA Sofia. After the player-staff meeting, I am starting everyone that got involved to thank them for speaking, 2 of them told the truth and a couple others stuck by each other. Here's the starting lineup:

Cech
Kane Bruma Terry Cole

Essien Meireles
Krasic Mata De Bruyne
De Jong

Subs: Hilario/Luiz/Fellaini/Ramires/Montoya/Perotti/Negredo

Final Score: Chelsea 3-1 CSKA Sofia

A lack of chemistry showed today, got in our half a lot but failed to create too many chances. They striked first blood from an indirect free, Cech punched t away and they caught him out of position with the long shot. Then we got a corner, which Meireles whipped in, then Bruma outstrenghened his opponent and got the free header into the bottom corner. Then Krasic made a great run which Essien saw and played him in, then Krasic smashed it in the top of the net. Lastly substitiute Negredo defended well and intercepted, which he then broke free and scored bottom corner.

Group stages here we come.

Europa League Group Stages Draw

Although Ive got to admit, I dont particully care about the Europa League, Ive got to try to win it because I want as many trophies as possible, and it will give us money. I was hoping I didnt get anything hard where if we had a few off days it would kick us out. So, here we are:

Group J

Chelsea
Juventus
Steaua
Joyvodina

Although we did get a very tough team in Juventus, I have hardly heard of the other 2. We have to get through, now its just to see who tops the group, Chelsea or Juventus.

Milos Krasic
Nene
Nathan Redmond
Martin Montoya
Maroune Fellaini
Leandro Damiao
Edinson Cavani
Axel Witsel
Tomas Necid
Fortounis
Sergi Roberto
Rafinha
Deulofeu

Long shortlist, but obviously we will only buy a couple, and there will be a lot of sales. These are the people leaving:

Didier Drogba
John Obi Mikel
Florent Malouda
'Saloman Kalou
Fernando Torres
Jose Bosingwa
Paulo Ferreira
Yossi Benayoun

Are you for real? like serious?

Nene is bag of ****! as is Rafinha, Roberto, Montoya and Necid. Krasic isnt even that good. Nathan Redmond are you high or something????

Torres is actually really good on the game, despite his real life form.

Where are you tagets like Hazard? Hulk? Dede? Bochetti? Criscito? Chiellini? Pastore? Munain? Jovetic? Ter Stegen? Gotze? Muller? Falcao? Romario? Corchia?

Got a couple offers today through e-mail:

Yossi Benayoun - Rejected the offer from Everton causer there in same league, accepted offers from Marseille and Lyon for 3.8m

Jamal Blackman - Got and accepted 3 month loan offers for him from championship clubs, Birmingham, Barnsley, Bristol City, Burnley and Portsmouth.

Jose Bosingwa - Although Bosingwa can be signed for free with a pre contract, Everton and Stoke have offered 2.2m for him, lol.

Didier Drogba - I accepted an offer from Bayern for 5m spread over 48 months, so sad, hard to respond to say yes.

Florent Malouda - I accepted an offer from Lille, which was 1.1m straight away and 4.5m spread over 24 months.

Frank Lampard - Man City offered 15.5m for him, even though there rivals, I just couldn't say no, Im rebuilding my ultimnate team and Lampards not apart of that, so goodbye :(

For the love of god please tell me you sold him AFTER the first season? from what I have read your team is shaping up to be Europa league hopefulls

Seriously do you guys read??? He has put in many many posts that he is in his 2nd season. He has also said hes buying young cheap & good players. Just because you wouldn't make those signings doesn't mean hes done it wrong. He's done it how he wants to do it. If you wanna criticise .. **** off to your own game and make a story about it.

Seriously do you guys read??? He has put in many many posts that he is in his 2nd season. He has also said hes buying young cheap & good players. Just because you wouldn't make those signings doesn't mean hes done it wrong. He's done it how he wants to do it. If you wanna criticise .. **** off to your own game and make a story about it.

Thanks mate, clearly you've been reading carefully!

For the love of god please tell me you sold him AFTER the first season? from what I have read your team is shaping up to be Europa league hopefulls

no we are in Europa Lague in the second season, please read more carefully next time

Are you for real? like serious?

Nene is bag of ****! as is Rafinha, Roberto, Montoya and Necid. Krasic isnt even that good. Nathan Redmond are you high or something????

Torres is actually really good on the game, despite his real life form.

Where are you tagets like Hazard? Hulk? Dede? Bochetti? Criscito? Chiellini? Pastore? Munain? Jovetic? Ter Stegen? Gotze? Muller? Falcao? Romario? Corchia?

I was trying to rebuild a cheap young time with the budgets i got, not sell heaps of players to buy 1 or 2 star players. Seriously, with your targets, i could of got ter Stegan and Hulk. Look who I got, and there SOOOO underrated, Krasic is one of the best AMRs in the game.