Also, Nene would have been a great winger that we needed at the time, and your crazy to think the other 4 are ****, absolutely crazy!

Seriously do you guys read??? He has put in many many posts that he is in his 2nd season. He has also said hes buying young cheap & good players. Just because you wouldn't make those signings doesn't mean hes done it wrong. He's done it how he wants to do it. If you wanna criticise .. **** off to your own game and make a story about it.

Hello there analbead starr

Of course it means its been done wrong XD

When I signed those names with Chelsea I won 7 champions leagues and premier leagues in a row, starting from season 2. Therefore all Europes base was belong to me.

Also, Nene would have been a great winger that we needed at the time, and your crazy to think the other 4 are ****, absolutely crazy!

we'll have to agree to disagree than! But signing the names I recommended when I managed Chelsea, made me the most successful manager ever to live....

When I signed those names with Chelsea I won 7 champions leagues and premier leagues in a row, starting from season 2. Therefore all Europes base was belong to me.

Comedy genius, read that up at school did you? Does your mommy know you know what an analbead is funny boy?
I actually dont know if you are being serious or sarcastic, how can someone playing their game their own way... be wrong. You silly LITTLE boy!

But its unrealistic, and for a squad rebuild I could only buy 2 of thoise players, I was trying to buy a lot and not 2, as I said, I was trying to rebuild with cheap young players, and dont be rude on this thread

Premier League: Burnley Away

I go out there with a strong pitch, expecting to win. But as we saw mid-week, team chemistry isn't very high early on, so it wont be as easy as first thought, I hope it is though. Heres the squad:

Cech

Luiz Cahill Terry Bertrand

Chalobah Fellaini
Krasic Piazon Perotti
Negredo

Subs:Hilario/Montoya/Cole/Romeu/Redmond/Mata/De Jong

(End of match)Burnley 1-2 Chelsea

Wow, I am not quite sure how we got away with that one! Austin outpositioned Cahill to get through on goal and samsh it top corner. At half time we were 1-0 down, I was ****** panicking, so I motivated them. It worked after 2 minutes when Piazon was tripped just outside the area, Krasic hit it like Ronaldo to make it 1-1. But we faled to carry momentum as we both got close a couple times. Then as his been doing all day, Fellaini did a through ball to Piazon, lots of people went on to him so he was very smart and gave it to the free Krasic on the right, he dribbled and crossed it in perfectly for Negredo who hit a volley right into his bottom left corner, and we win 2-1.

But something disturbed me at the end of the match that I needed to address, John Terry. I got Neil to take the team talk as I told indivisuals what I would like them to do. I saw Terry and he wasn't listening and trying to get attention of the other players. So we had a little talk.

"John! Hey. I've got to talk to you."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I was watching some players as Neil took the team talk, you included."

"Okay Liam, I know where your getting at. Its just that your the manager, you were meant to do that, not talk to the players about tactics like an assistant."

"Wow John, your very smart, thats why you've been captain for so many years. But we are trying to be equals in the boardroom, and I want the players to gain respect for everyone."

" I understand, just remember his your assistant, you are the leader, never be the assistant to Neil."

"Sure John, when you retire, I would love you to become apart of our backroom staff, goodbye John."

"Well, I could be apart of it now if you want."

"Thats tempting, but, we need you to captain us to glory this season, you may be apart of my backroom staff next season, who knows!?"

"Thanks boss, see you at training.""Bye John."

Last edited:
Thibaut Courtois - Courtois was with Belgium this week and kept a cllen sheet when Belgium drew 0-0 to Honduras.

Matej Delac - Terrible news for Delac as he broke his hip and will miss half the season.

Jamal Blackman - Blackman was called back after a deal broke between Birmingham and West Ham for the deal to take Birminghams keeper, Ben Foster. Jamal wouldnt of played.

Sam Hutchinson - Hutchinson also got injured, and badly, as he will miss 4 months with a broken foot.

Billy Clifford - Was unfit and did not feature.

Kenneth Omerou - Was one of the factors that kept Westerlo in this 2-1 friendly loss to Shalke. Was on Huntelaar and actually kept him scoreless.

Patrick van Aanholt - MASSIVE week for Patrick, it started off against Birmingham. Although him and his defence let 3 goals in against Birmingham, PvA kept this from becoming an absolute slaughter with brilliant challenges on his left wing. Then he had two tremoundous matches for Holland where his defence kept two clean sheets.

Conor Clifford - Conor was also on international duty as he represented Ireland u21s. He played very creative and passed superbly.

Josh McEachran - Vitesse didnt play nthis week and surprisingly, Josh wasnt called up for international duty.

Lewis Baker - Also played in Westerlos 2-1 loss to Shalke. Lewis showed glimpses of brilliance but was quiet throughout the game.

Larnell Cole - Cole came on as a late sub to create quality chances which his team couldnt put away, I think we'll be seeing him start often in the future.

Milan Lalkovic - Played for Slovakia under 21s and showed amazing pace and dribbling ability, tremendous potential this guy has.

Ulises Davila - Didnt get called up by Mexico for a friendly and his team didn't play.

(Hope you guys enjoyed this, each week Im going to do loan roundups, reserve match report, youth match report, first team matches and obviously the drama and stuff continues)

Reserve Report - Benfica U18s

Lineup:

Paco

Nortey Davey Obeiro Webb

Banks Rees
Smitheringdale Bamford Njugana
Seremba

Chelsea 0-6 Benfica

HOLY ****! WE JUST GOT KILLED! WOW! Im not sure what happened, a lack of communication cost us in attack and defence but still, WOW!

So I found out I couldnt recall Jamal Blackman cause there paying wages or something. And then they loan in Ben Amos from United to make Blackman 3rd choice, he will be playing for there reserves, COME ON!!!

I forgot who said it but whoever siad Nathan Redmond was **** is totally wrong! At only 18 years of age, his current ability is 2 stars while his potential is 4 freaking stars. He has a massive future, just as big as Lukaku!

But its unrealistic, and for a squad rebuild I could only buy 2 of thoise players, I was trying to buy a lot and not 2, as I said, I was trying to rebuild with cheap young players, and dont be rude on this thread

You don't have buy them all straight away, stagger it over say...5 seasons or something, Abramovich will stump up the cash. He's a legend. But to help fund those players I remember selling Mata for £30m.

Winning all that silverware is realistic if you've got the squad to back it up. It seems like you've made it really hard for yourself

Comedy genius, read that up at school did you? Does your mommy know you know what an analbead is funny boy?
I actually dont know if you are being serious or sarcastic, how can someone playing their game their own way... be wrong. You silly LITTLE boy!

Hello again, just a few points.

Mommy? its spelt mummy...unless your American? you cant be busting out the school jokes with grammar like that dude, for shame. Also you seem to assume that I'm male?

Are you any good at this game?

You don't have buy them all straight away, stagger it over say...5 seasons or something, Abramovich will stump up the cash. He's a legend. But to help fund those players I remember selling Mata for £30m.

Winning all that silverware is realistic if you've got the squad to back it up. It seems like you've made it really hard for yourself

Sorry, was going for more unknown/underrated players

Guys (and girl?) stop posting rude comments on the thread. I like that your reading it and commenting but just put in polite suggestions and all that, thank you

Hello again, just a few points.

Mommy? its spelt mummy...unless your American? you cant be busting out the school jokes with grammar like that dude, for shame. Also you seem to assume that I'm male?

Are you any good at this game?

Ahh bollocks! Knew I should have checked the spelling. XD Yes I do assume your male, if your female I apologize. Yeah im prietty decent, very rarely do Prem league teams as I see more of the lower leagues a challenge. In fairness, it doesn't matter how good you are at the game - aslong as you enjoy playing the game you are playing - thats all that matters.

Edit: Leaving this discussion here as its taking away from the guys story.

Sorry bout the lack of updates been busy, probably wont be available for a day or two, but then Im coming back with a lot of updates!!

so sorry! went on a holiday that i hardly had time to prepare, Ill try to get stuff done quickly!