I've been playing as Leeds, taking over in December around 20th place. Finished the season as Champions making 1st 2 weeks before the end of the season. More remarkable, was winning the FA Cup smashing Arsenal in the final and Man Utd along the way.

Just completed the 2nd season, finishing 5th in the Prem and winning the Europa League!!! Sensational tactics with Leeds
Wood, Snodgrass & Sabin have been banging the goals in

Tranmere Rovers heading for their second promotion in two seasons. Defensive version at home. Attacking version with AM(AT) switched to AM(SU). MCR and MCL removed "Get further forward".

Media prediction: 17th

View attachment 103434View attachment 103433

Last edited:
Serie A champions with Sampdoria 1st season .
With the FM14SERBIA tweaks ! Thanks man !

LİNK????

here:

Its a very little tweak You can do it easily

- just download TFF AGGRESSOR ATTACK

- CM(D) changed to DM(D) with same instructions ( i use Closing Down More instead of Closing Down Much More for DM(D)
- WB(S) changed to FB(Attack) with same instructions

nice

0721b-0e705b60-b774-41a4-8e90-db41a8352847.png

Nice mate, are you using agressor attack with FMSerbia tweak?

thanks mate, i am starting all my games with the defensive version and if the the team park the bus or when i need a goal i switch to the attack version without any tweak

Not working well for me, always conceding from counter attacks, had full pr season with and fluid going into first game, but conceding a lot of shots on goal as well

This is the best tactic I've tried in FM17 :)

I'm using it with Middlesbrough, the first season and my results are simple incredible!

Hehe if I get lucky enough then I might even win the league in my first season with them :P

ded33333.png

Hey,

what version did you use?

thanks

Not working well for me, always conceding from counter attacks, had full pr season with and fluid going into first game, but conceding a lot of shots on goal as well

With attacking or defensive version? I'm not having any luck with the attacking version, but the defensive is giving me my best results so far on FM17.

Back