SERBIA...I know u always use FMT what training do u use?& as for ois do u delete them/manually set them/or leave them to the *** man?

Would you like to share you tactic? :)

Its a very little tweak :) You can do it easily :)

- just download TFF AGGRESSOR ATTACK

- CM(D) changed to DM(D) with same instructions ( i use Closing Down More instead of Closing Down Much More for DM(D)
- WB(S) changed to FB(Attack) with same instructions :)

Last edited:
SERBIA...I know u always use FMT what training do u use?& as for ois do u delete them/manually set them/or leave them to the *** man?

Hey

Pre Season i use Team Cohesion or Fitness
Season i use Balanced or Attacking Movement or Defenesive Movement

07219-cfc73d9d-bace-4884-b050-e713de603bc1.png

First season won all trophies with Juve, great tactic overall (defensive) But for some reason left some points vs very weak teams.

Anyways, can you guys save my life ? i CANT find where to learn new PPM, theres nothing, i went on every single thing on the players page, training page, can't talk about new training with any players

Anyways, can you guys save my life ? i CANT find where to learn new PPM, theres nothing, i went on every single thing on the players page, training page, can't talk about new training with any players

ppms.png

Ffs spent 30 minutes for this lol, i don't know my brain just assumed this part was just here for training reports from my coaches. THANK-YOU

First season won all trophies with Juve, great tactic overall (defensive) But for some reason left some points vs very weak teams.

great achievement winning everything with juve :) the tactic must be good if you can win anything with such an average team

Thats an incredibly helpful reply to this topic, good job mate ! Sick comment
great achievement winning everything with juve :) the tactic must be good if you can win anything with such an average team

Both att and def are great tactics, porbably the best for FM17 so far. But sometimes against smaller teams who park the bus there just isn't a way to score. If there would be a more effective version of the tactic to play against those teams would be just perfect!

start a game with juve, make your own tactic, and within 3 days post your results winning everything along with saves/etc to prove no cheating

or are you only good at ******** on the forums because you're no good at the game?

Both att and def are great tactics, porbably the best for FM17 so far. But sometimes against smaller teams who park the bus there just isn't a way to score. If there would be a more effective version of the tactic to play against those teams would be just perfect!

If your opponents park the bus , then change your CM(D) or DM(D) to DM(S) with Get Further Forward instruction.

Back