This just happened .. wow
0V6c4N.jpg

Always so pleased to see Steaua losing... :P

After 2 complete seasons using a clear underdog team, I can confirm that this tactic is really over achieving.
Finished twice 2nd in the french ligue 1 just behind PSG (but I was supposed to be 20th and 18th...)

I do not play with "instant result" and one key element to my pleasure is to watch the games in a quite comprehensive way.
My main concern with the tactic is that it may somehow brake the ME by giving excellent results over time, but the gameplay it produces is just horrible (not good looking)...
All my goals are built in the same way, no clear variations, everything comes from "one-two plays" in the middle with either one of the stricker or the AM scoring from the penalty spot or just outside the penalty area after a short passing.
Not to mention, that the game looks over crowded in the middle and that I have about 15 long shots per game... (when teams begin to park the bus, it is just boring to watch as ****)
Hopefully after 25 shots, one or two will constantly score, but it is not well looking at all...

Do you guys observe the same routine and bad looking plays, or is it just me struggling with very very average players who are over achieving?

All credits to TFF to have built such a strong routine anyway!
Thanks for your feedback.

Simply outstanding season for Tranmere Rovers! Winner Vanarama National League! Unbeaten! Winner FA Trophy! 4th Round FA Cup.

Def home. Away varied between def and att version. For the last 7 og 8 away games I moved my two wingback's back on the att version. Fantastic tactic!

View attachment 103726

That's nice ! Do you use instant result or play the games ? I love FM touch for its speed but I only use instant result when playing this version of the game. I'm wondering if I should play the games instead...

Instant result man ,)

Mate! Did u change any personal instruction for the 2 WB that u dropped them to FB?

No I didn't.. only on away games against bigger teams I remove get further forward instruction from the CM(S) and AM to AM(S)

anyone have any experience of using christian eriksen in the AMC position?hes available for around 18million in my mk dons save and considering buying him

anyone have any experience of using christian eriksen in the AMC position?hes available for around 18million in my mk dons save and considering buying him

I think he would be great in every position in midfield

With my Spurs Career he has won player oft he year three times in a row playing in either Cm At or at AMC. Defiantly recommend him.

been trying the attacvking version tweak,dropping wingbacks back to fullback.Absolutely dominating games in terms of possession and chances but struggling to score goals??

Back