I'm using both versions with Southampton and the results are amazing :)

But it seems that the defensive version is more stable than the attacking version or it might be that Southampton isn't good enough to use the attacking version for all matches

I think that I'll stick to the defensive version :)

aggdlo22.png

aggdlo33.png

aggdlo44.png

Hey,

I just started a new save with Southamton and I'm not sure what to do with Charlie Austin, his attributes look decent to play DLF but he's got "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap" PPM which is marked as a bad PPM so I'm wondering did you try him as DLF ? :)

Hi everyone
Im trying this tactic with O.Marseille and, untill now its not being a good run in the championship....
BTW Im using the "Instant Result" feature.

Transfers:

View attachment 1105843

Tactic ( attacking tactic )

View attachment 1105844

Competitions:
View attachment 1105845

Calendar:

View attachment 1105846

I hope anyone can help me making this team a great team!
Good saves everyone!

You should try the defensive version, there is no way you cannot succeed with such a team.
You should also try playing the games and not using instant result.

Cheers

Paris Bacher

This tactic can work unbelievably well, but it really depends on your circumstance. If you're an underdog team, with this tactic you can beat anyone, however, as soon as teams start parking the bus against you this tactic becomes worthless. The lack of width just kills your team. I've tried to adapt the tactic but it's not working. Would be useful if someone worked on a version to break teams down, because if so this tactic could be the best ever on FM17 (imo this tactic is already the best on this forum).

I love this tactic, and makes me wonder one thing, this tactic can be replicated for fm 2016 and play in my old save?

Guys! Everybody who is struggling... all i can say is MAKE CHANGES! Fm17 its not plug and play thing anymore! Im not gonna tell all aspects but for example it really works when you establish tactic formation correctly against opponents tactic! I am using aggresor tactic as a base... but changing positions all the time dispite if im underdog or playing for strighr 3 points.i managed to win 23 games in a row and knocked out croatians dinamo from champions league playoffs with very average (CA IS ABOUT 85!) Lithuanian team... so this tactic works unbelievably!

Guys! Everybody who is struggling... all i can say is MAKE CHANGES! Fm17 its not plug and play thing anymore! Im not gonna tell all aspects but for example it really works when you establish tactic formation correctly against opponents tactic! I am using aggresor tactic as a base... but changing positions all the time dispite if im underdog or playing for strighr 3 points.i managed to win 23 games in a row and knocked out croatians dinamo from champions league playoffs with very average (CA IS ABOUT 85!) Lithuanian team... so this tactic works unbelievably!

Hi Wigo,

what do you mean by changing the positions ? Playing with 1 in stead of 2 strikers or only changing roles ?

Not loading tactics

I can't seem to load the tactics? FM doesn't recognize it even if I put it into the same folder as my other tactics..
The size for the new 3 is also different from my other tactics?
What's wrong here?

View attachment 103180

I can't seem to load the tactics? FM doesn't recognize it even if I put it into the same folder as my other tactics..
The size for the new 3 is also different from my other tactics?
What's wrong here?

View attachment 1105868

Hmmm... it looks like something went wrong when you were downloading them, the tactics were saved incorrectly

The file size should be 40KB

Both Aggressor tactics is 40KB in my folder.

Did you by accident close your browser before the download was finished? tried that myself both with tactic files and other stuff, and it screwed the file size and ofc the file/s didn't work

Hmmm... it looks like something went wrong when you were downloading them, the tactics were saved incorrectly

The file size should be 40KB
I tried redownloading it and it worked. The files were indeed 40kb each. Before this I saved the links instead and it downloaded some corrupted files.

not sure if this has been covered but has anyone used dele alli as AMC or CMa,just wanted to know how he performs as he has the 'comes deep to get ball'trait

not sure if this has been covered but has anyone used dele alli as AMC or CMa,just wanted to know how he performs as he has the 'comes deep to get ball'trait

hey mate, i play with dele alli as mcr and he is doing very well, on some game i use him as cm(a) or amc, and i was able to unlearn him to come deep to get the ball, so he dosnt have this ppm anymore

hey mate, i play with dele alli as mcr and he is doing very well, on some game i use him as cm(a) or amc, and i was able to unlearn him to come deep to get the ball, so he dosnt have this ppm anymore

thanks tzahy,i have just aksed for the trait to be removed although my coach said he doesnt think alli will be able to unlearn but we will see

thanks tzahy,i have just aksed for the trait to be removed although my coach said he doesnt think alli will be able to unlearn but we will see

yw, hehe my coach have offer that this ppm dosent suits the player

Hi Wigo,

what do you mean by changing the positions ? Playing with 1 in stead of 2 strikers or only changing roles ?

I am playing tactical games and always try to outplayed opponent tacticaly... so if i am playing against 442... it means that with aggresor 2 CD have to defent 2 opponent strikers! Thats not gonna work! Specially if u are underdog! So drop DM to 3rd central defender and mark all 3 cds pressure to minimum.... 3 cd's will cope with 2 strikers well! Another option like FM SERBIA is doing... he is realy good at tweaks... if you play against very big team drop wing backs down... it will help to defence... in summary be a manager! Not just tap space bar on your keybord and ecspect miracles! Thats not gonna happen! Specially in away games... even with superb tactics its still very difficult to win! By the way another thing what i change is corners. I use one from china guy it scores mutch more then TFF :)

I am playing tactical games and always try to outplayed opponent tacticaly... so if i am playing against 442... it means that with aggresor 2 CD have to defent 2 opponent strikers! Thats not gonna work! Specially if u are underdog! So drop DM to 3rd central defender and mark all 3 cds pressure to minimum.... 3 cd's will cope with 2 strikers well! Another option like FM SERBIA is doing... he is realy good at tweaks... if you play against very big team drop wing backs down... it will help to defence... in summary be a manager! Not just tap space bar on your keybord and ecspect miracles! Thats not gonna happen! Specially in away games... even with superb tactics its still very difficult to win! By the way another thing what i change is corners. I use one from china guy it scores mutch more then TFF :)

Could you provide a link for the set pieces you use?

Back