Oke guys ... Juventus or not , its nevermind ... tactic is crazy !!! Tactic is AGGRESSOR Attack , only CM(D) has changed to DM(D) with same player instructions and WING BACKS were dropped down in Away matches

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 1105976

RESULTS

View attachment 1105980 View attachment 1105981

HOME FORMATION

View attachment 1105982

AWAY FORMATION

View attachment 1105984

HOME FORMATION - FOR HOME MATCHES AND FOR EASY AWAY MATCHES

AWAY FORMATION - VS MEDIUM , BIG CLUBS IN AWAY MATCHES AND IN CUP FINALS

JUVENTUS 4:0 AC MILAN ( CUP FINAL ) AWAY FORMATION

View attachment 1105987

JUVENTUS 7:0 INTER HOME FORMATION

View attachment 1105989

JUVENTUS 5:0 NAPOLI HOME FORMATION

View attachment 1105990

JUVENTUS 4:0 AS ROMA HOME FORMATION

View attachment 1105991

JUVENTUS 5:1 LAZIO AWAY FORMATION

View attachment 1105992
You "tweak" is better to me. But i have best results when i change DM (D) to DM(s), someone to try this?

View attachment 102907

Gabbiadini scored 36 in 41 games
Harry Kane scored 24 in 37 games

View attachment 102906

Last edited:
You "tweak" is better to me. But i have best results when i change DM (D) to DM(s), someone to try this?

Yes , i change sometimes DM(D) to DM(S) vs very weak teams and only at home ... because in Italian league clubs like Crotone , Pescara , Cagliari , Bologna are playing with 9 Defenders xDDD

View attachment 102909

Last edited:
After getting bored with Newcastle save, I have started new save with Nottingham Forest.

Im using the same tweaks I was using with Newcastle - Drop wing backs to fullback slots and in away games change AM( A) to AM(S) and remove get further forward from one of the CM(S)

BVai8p.jpg

u8rRtc.jpg

guys football manager 2017 17.3.0 is out

Mate, there are no any ME changes in the patch so can download it without feat that it would have any impact on the tactics that you use.

The only one change between 1703ME and 1704ME is a small fix that fixes some small code issue and that's all.

Last edited:
Mate, there are no any ME changes in the patch so can download it without feat that it would have any impact on the tactics that you use.

The only one change between 1703ME and 1704ME is a small fix that fixes some small code issue and that's all.

yes mate, i know, still using this wonderful tactic, thanks alot mate

Just Finished my Season with Juventus. I can say in FM16 Eusebio (from Portugal forum) has killed Match Engine , this year TFF9 did it ... I love this tactic !!!

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 102860

HOME TABLE

View attachment 102859

AWAY TABLE

View attachment 102858

RESULTS

View attachment 102856 View attachment 102855 View attachment 102854

MY FIRST 11 ( I used two formations )

- HOME FORMATION : FOR EVERY HOME MATCHES AND FOR EASY AWAY MATCHES
- AWAY FORMATION : HARD OR MEDIUM AWAY MATCHES AND CUP FINALS

HOME FORMATION

View attachment 102853

AWAY FORMATION

View attachment 102852

- TACTICS ARE BASED ON
TFF AGGRESSOR ATTACK , I JUST CHANGED CM(D) TO DM(D) WITH SAME PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS , BECAUSE I LIKE TO PLAY WITH 4-4-2 DIAMOND :)

PLAYERS STATS

View attachment 102851

DYBALA (45) + HIGUAIN (40) + PJANIC (16) - 101 GOALS !!!

Last edited:
This tactic doesn't work for me at all. I've been using the Defensive version the whole time with Sassuolo. Here are my results:
View attachment 102832

Has anyone tried it with mediocre team?

@FM14SERBIA: I can see you just tested it with Juventus with is pretty much dominating the matches with each and every tactic, have you tried it with any underdog?

This tactic doesn't work for me at all. I've been using the Defensive version the whole time with Sassuolo. Here are my results:
View attachment 1106230

Has anyone tried it with mediocre team?

@FM14SERBIA: I can see you just tested it with Juventus with is pretty much dominating the matches with each and every tactic, have you tried it with any underdog?

stick with it, hopefully you can finish the season. nowadays players make these tactic, not the other way round. season by season buy players from the filters and youll see the difference. team building may take 2-3 seasons. ive taken bolton from league 2 to prem and got into europe, bourne to win the league and champs league, stuttgart from 2nd bundesliga to champs league league.

Well I'm still kinda 'dominating' the games, having the possession and situations - I've noticed that what goes wrong is that my strikers are missing A LOT, and I mean, unbelievably LOT. I'm playing Berardi, Matri and Defrel most of the times. Also I can see that I'm very vulnerable to counterattack from wings and I concede loads of goals from fast crosses.

@El Wray, I see your point, yet the tactic is no where near 'Plug and play' if it requires you to stick with it for 2-3 seasons. In fact, you'll eventually succeed with most of the tactics after building a team for couple of seasons... The point of a Plug and play is to see an immediate effect - here I can't see any.

Last edited:
Back