are the set pieces in all your tactics the same if not which set pieces are your best

Tactic still working for you guys with the new patch ?
Much worst results for me, I was winning easy last night.

Ya
I am also getting worst results since patch 17.3

In my opinion ME has changed in some way but no mention on the list of changes!
Just like there is no mention on much easy buy players! I am getting players for much less than the previous patch.
Somehow i am getting more injuries to in my new save, but maybe it´s just random, will check later.

Ya
I am also getting worst results since patch 17.3

In my opinion ME has changed in some way but no mention on the list of changes!
Just like there is no mention on much easy buy players! I am getting players for much less than the previous patch.
Somehow i am getting more injuries to in my new save, but maybe it´s just random, will check later.

Dude, for God sake…

Here's a post from SI staff (Nic Madden) at the official forum - https://community.sigames.com/topic...cial-feedback-thread/?page=3#comment-10701480

To answer any questions regarding the change of ME Number from 1703 to 1704, it was clearly mentioned in the patch notes.

- Fixed divergence warning appearing during a match

Thank you for all of the positive and constructive feedback you are all providing.

Cheers,

Nic

So there's only one change to the ME - "Fixed divergence warning appearing during a match"

As you can see this change doesn't relate to the AI of the ME so all tactics should perform the same as before.

Last edited:
Dude, for God sake…

Here's a post from SI staff (Nic Madden) at the official forum - https://community.sigames.com/topic...cial-feedback-thread/?page=3#comment-10701480

So there's only one change to the ME - "Fixed divergence warning appearing during a match"

As you can see this change doesn't relate to the AI of the ME so all tactics should perform the same as before.

Dude looks like you haven´t played FM in the previous years! This is newbie!
Tell me why then, some tactics go for under / less performance every time there is a patch realese, and there is no mention on the change list of the patch of ME changes?

Dude looks like you haven´t played FM in the previous years! This is newbie!
Tell me why then, some tactics go for under / less performance every time there is a patch realese, and there is no mention on the change list of the patch of ME changes?

People with low IQs when they get worse results after the patch blame the patch

People with high IQs when they get worse result after the patch don't blame the patch because they understand that sometimes this game might be random as **** and the patch has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
People with low IQs when they get worse results after the patch blame the patch

People with high IQs when they get worse result after the patch don't blame the patch because they understand that sometimes this game might be random as **** and the patch has nothing to do with it.

No
Don´t act like a child dude! There is no need on attack person here!

In fact, if you read my first post i mentioned the word "random". And i did not blame the patch i simply tell that the tactic is not performing "for me" since this new patch in my new save. It was performing very good in last patch in my last save. Maybe bad luck!

Cheers

Go back through popular tactics on various sites and see that lots of people experience drop offs after a patch is released, even when stated no ME change. Every time.

yes I compleatly agree with some people here. very little people have good results with tactics that worked great before.

first I continued save I played before update with same tactic same players and results were much worse than before patch.

now I started new game tried about 10 "good" tactics and haven't got any results with any of them.

just to say I have nothing against some people or tactic if it works for you. great play with it. but for me it just isn't working.

the thing is I always play with ac milan. I know every player, every position everything there is. I play it for lots of years so I am not completely clueless. I can accept that I do something wrong but not everything.

and one more thing. TFF is not saying anything for about two days. maybe he just can't come or something and maybe he isn't pleased with tactic after patch. we will see.

anyway if someone has good results with tactic I see no point in changing. and about ME who cares if it works it works if not lets change tactic.

Go back through popular tactics on various sites and see that lots of people experience drop offs after a patch is released, even when stated no ME change. Every time.

About a month ago, SI released a small patch and that patch had only one purpose is to fix the bug that caused freeze at the social media screen and nothing more.

Just after that there were a lot of posts from people at different forums, they were saying: "OMG! SI just release a patch and my tactic stopped working! **** you SI why you always ruin the game for me with your stupid patches"

To answer at your post I can say that a lot of kids and stupid people play FM that say a lot of rubbish due to their low intelligence, don't be one of them.

If there were any changes regard the AI of the ME then SI would mentioned them in the patch notes. They always do that if there are any.

Last edited:
About a month ago, SI released a small patch and that patch had only one purpose is to fix the bug that caused freeze at the social media screen and nothing more.

Just after that there were a lot of posts from people at different forums, they were saying: "OMG! SI just release a patch and my tactic stopped working! **** you SI why you always ruin the game for me with your stupid patches"

To answer at your post I can say that a lot of kids and stupid people play FM that say a lot of rubbish due to their low intelligence, don't be one of them.

If there were any changes regard the AI of the ME then SI would mentioned them in the patch notes. They always do that if there are any.

You are stating a point that no one mention here! It´s your view! It´s your opinion! Respect others and stop attacking people about their inteligence or not dude!

People like you make others leave this forum! You don´t respect! You state your point and all others are stupid or have low inteligence.

Grow up Dude!

You don't need to agree with anyone on here who say it has affected their save, they are entitled to their own opinion. However to call them "kids and stupid people" shows how big your ego is, no need to be a ****.

Anyone used this tactic with Southampton? If so any screen shots of how you got on, signings, starting 11 etc? :)

Anyone used this tactic with Southampton? If so any screen shots of how you got on, signings, starting 11 etc? :)

I'm playing with Southampton and doing incredibly well :)

fe33333u.png

here's my starting elven
fe2222kkkku.png

I find Beast better than Aggressor. What would be the continuation to Beast?

Back