Losing champions league with Juve .. It is not that good tactic for me bro especially not a engine killer like Deep Scilian :) It's just good not a killer.

Just Finished my Season with Juventus. I can say in FM16 Eusebio (from Portugal forum) has killed Match Engine , this year TFF9 did it ... I love this tactic !!!

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 1106201

HOME TABLE

View attachment 1106202

AWAY TABLE

View attachment 1106203

RESULTS

View attachment 1106204 View attachment 1106205 View attachment 1106206

MY FIRST 11 ( I used two formations )

- HOME FORMATION : FOR EVERY HOME MATCHES AND FOR EASY AWAY MATCHES
- AWAY FORMATION : HARD OR MEDIUM AWAY MATCHES AND CUP FINALS

HOME FORMATION

View attachment 1106207

AWAY FORMATION

View attachment 1106208

- TACTICS ARE BASED ON
TFF AGGRESSOR ATTACK , I JUST CHANGED CM(D) TO DM(D) WITH SAME PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS , BECAUSE I LIKE TO PLAY WITH 4-4-2 DIAMOND :)

PLAYERS STATS

View attachment 1106211

DYBALA (45) + HIGUAIN (40) + PJANIC (16) - 101 GOALS !!!

Well I'm still kinda 'dominating' the games, having the possession and situations - I've noticed that what goes wrong is that my strikers are missing A LOT, and I mean, unbelievably LOT. I'm playing Berardi, Matri and Defrel most of the times. Also I can see that I'm very vulnerable to counterattack from wings and I concede loads of goals from fast crosses.

@El Wray, I see your point, yet the tactic is no where near 'Plug and play' if it requires you to stick with it for 2-3 seasons. In fact, you'll eventually succeed with most of the tactics after building a team for couple of seasons... The point of a Plug and play is to see an immediate effect - here I can't see any.

Yea, its called "plug and play", not "plug and win". I personally think that you have a good result with only 5 lose.

How much do you think using FM Classic (Touch) instead of the normal version affected your results?

Well I'm still kinda 'dominating' the games, having the possession and situations - I've noticed that what goes wrong is that my strikers are missing A LOT, and I mean, unbelievably LOT. I'm playing Berardi, Matri and Defrel most of the times. Also I can see that I'm very vulnerable to counterattack from wings and I concede loads of goals from fast crosses.

@El Wray, I see your point, yet the tactic is no where near 'Plug and play' if it requires you to stick with it for 2-3 seasons. In fact, you'll eventually succeed with most of the tactics after building a team for couple of seasons... The point of a Plug and play is to see an immediate effect - here I can't see any.

no one said this was a plug n play tactic, those days have long gone. youll see people having instant results when others dont because this game is random. you could start 5 more new saves with sassuolo and have better results 3/5 times

This tactic is great but att corners are problem for me i rarely score from corners

Tactic still working for you guys with the new patch ?
Much worst results for me, I was winning easy last night.

i know but still.

less shots, more for my opponents.

weird.

Last edited:
Started a new save. Wth Utd. Drew all my friendlies and lost to my youth team on the new patch. As soon as Comm Shield started the wins started. Won every game so far averaging 3 gls per game. Played 6 league and comm Shield. Sold Fellaini, Darmian, Young, Wilson, Fellaini, Jones. Bought Leandro Parades, Tieyamo Bakayoko, Jose Jimenez, Kevin Strootman who had been injured since his first friendly. Defo no ME changes. But have noticed buying players/ transfers seem more realistic/ easier.

Back