Dude looks like you haven´t played FM in the previous years! This is newbie!
Tell me why then, some tactics go for under / less performance every time there is a patch realese, and there is no mention on the change list of the patch of ME changes?

im not saying there has been changes or not, but what if no patch had been released and your results got worse, what would you blame? its a mentality thing, there just happened to be a patch released so you blame that, could just be coincidence the two coincide

I started a new save with Sampdoria, predicted 10th and it's been going just great! :)

fe33333.png

fee3w222.png

Hey,

Did Bruno Fernandes play well for you? I'm going to buy him in my save :P

yes I compleatly agree with some people here. very little people have good results with tactics that worked great before.

first I continued save I played before update with same tactic same players and results were much worse than before patch.

now I started new game tried about 10 "good" tactics and haven't got any results with any of them.

just to say I have nothing against some people or tactic if it works for you. great play with it. but for me it just isn't working.

the thing is I always play with ac milan. I know every player, every position everything there is. I play it for lots of years so I am not completely clueless. I can accept that I do something wrong but not everything.

and one more thing. TFF is not saying anything for about two days. maybe he just can't come or something and maybe he isn't pleased with tactic after patch. we will see.

anyway if someone has good results with tactic I see no point in changing. and about ME who cares if it works it

works if not lets change tactic.

here is what tff said about the new patch:

Mate, there are no any ME changes in the patch so can download it without feat that it would have any impact on the tactics that you use.

The only one change between 1703ME and 1704ME is a small fix that fixes some small code issue and that's all.​

Marco Benassi - TORINO

Is a good player for a CM... I bought him in 2017 and he stay in my team at 2021

Thiago Maia - Santos

Play very well with me

Gabbiadini

Makes rain

Last edited:
im not saying there has been changes or not, but what if no patch had been released and your results got worse, what would you blame? its a mentality thing, there just happened to be a patch released so you blame that, could just be coincidence the two coincide

Maybe my english is no good, i understand, my fauly.

Man, i di not blame anything or any patch first!
I simple said that since the patch my results dropped quality as i was having early. If you notice i used the word !ramdom" in my first post.

All others posts after my that was only to replay to a dude who came here to call me and others stupid and poor of inteligence.

It´s not the first time that a tactic drop quality after a patch release, even if there is no mention on ME chages.
This question is simply newbie in my opinion! You have many examples in this fórum about that.

Cheers

Maybe my english is no good, i understand, my fauly.

Man, i di not blame anything or any patch first!
I simple said that since the patch my results dropped quality as i was having early. If you notice i used the word !ramdom" in my first post.

All others posts after my that was only to replay to a dude who came here to call me and others stupid and poor of inteligence.

It´s not the first time that a tactic drop quality after a patch release, even if there is no mention on ME chages.
This question is simply newbie in my opinion! You have many examples in this fórum about that.

Cheers

if you dont want people to 'attack' you, then dont call them newbie or what they have to say newbie.

if you dont want people to 'attack' you, then dont call them newbie or what they have to say newbie.

Just forget man

You are trying something that will lead you to an end road!
I did not "attack" anything or anyone, do not put words or behaviors on my person.

The "newbie" thing was related only to the question of a drop performance of a tactic after a patch release.
I can give you many examples of tatics in this forum that drooped performance after a patch release.

My questions ends here! Good games!

Just forget man

You are trying something that will lead you to an end road!
I did not "attack" anything or anyone, do not put words or behaviors on my person.

The "newbie" thing was related only to the question of a drop performance of a tactic after a patch release.
I can give you many examples of tatics in this forum that drooped performance after a patch release.

My questions ends here! Good games!

so now youre threatening me? lol

TFF must be satisfied with this version, no updates to it in a whle

OMG, the best tactic ever created

Hello guys, i play this game since 2005. I have tried hundreds of tactics and i have played plenty which were exploting the match engine etc. THIS TACTIC IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE AND THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED SO FAR. My first season i played as Wolfsburg's Manager and i won the double (Bundesliga and German Cup). Then i decided to resign and i had an interview with PSG so they hired me. PSG had already signed Carvahal, Diego Costa and Ghoulam, so i had 75 millions and i signed Kante. I know that win everything with PSG is not big deal, but guys the stats are insane. I won every single competition i think 6-7 in a season ( PSG had won the C.L last season, so i played super cups etc). My win rate as Manager is 87% and i have 5 defeats in all the competitions for two years. With PSG i won the league UNBEATEN and i conceded 18 goals !!!! I play the Aggressive version of the tactic with the a small tweak for the away games !!! INSTANT RESULT NO OP !!! ATTACKING MOVEMENT FOCUS TFF, sERBIA ETC THANKS FO THE TACTIC, THE ADVICE ETC. IT IS 100% LEGIT ZERO CHEATS !!!! FREAKING AWESOME TACTIC

Back