07308-8102ccec-6b00-42e5-9577-8ba63fb16bba.png

3 Premier leagues in 3 years, 2 champions leagues and a runner up in that time as well with Arsenal. Never change from the "Defensive Tactic"!! Not changing anytime soon!!!!

Hey guys, for the IWBs and WBs - do you think it's a good idea to use Forward Wingers like Vitolo, Lamela, Sarabia, Joaquín Correa, Bellarabi, Volland or Brandt on those positions? I would use some attacking oriented wingers (Vitolo and Sarabia) rather than wing backs.

No, it's a bad idea. They will not play their best football on that positions. Besides, they are not enough good in defence.

Hi guys. I am playing with Nottingham Forest and i am in february. Can you recommend some players for a newly promoted team(I am sure we will win the Championship)? I am looking for a WBR and a striker because i sold Bendtner and the only reliable striker remaining is Assombalonga which is top goalscoarer in the league now, but you can recommend me players in any position. Thanks for this tactic!

Hi guys. I am playing with Nottingham Forest and i am in february. Can you recommend some players for a newly promoted team(I am sure we will win the Championship)? I am looking for a WBR and a striker because i sold Bendtner and the only reliable striker remaining is Assombalonga which is top goalscoarer in the league now, but you can recommend me players in any position. Thanks for this tactic!

What budget?

Hello everyone, i think that with new patch (of yesterday) this tactic doesn't work as well as before, what do you think??

Hello everyone, i think that with new patch (of yesterday) this tactic doesn't work as well as before, what do you think??

It was just a hotfix, there's literally no changes to the ME..

I think you should read the patch notes - https://community.sigames.com/topic/398665-football-manager-2017-1731-hotfix-out-now/

It doesn't have any changes to the AI of the ME

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2017 - UPDATE 17.3.1
======================================

- Fixed 2 very rare crashes on continue
- Fixed slowdown during processing for certain processors
- Fixed incorrect South American entrant to Club World Championship
- Fixed incorrect teams competing in Rio de Janeiro State Championship play-off final
- Fixed rare cases of players going on holiday too early

Back