I love this tactic! but I'm struggling, Any advice??

Now I get teams hit bad form etc, But I just cant work them out of it!

I started unemployed and took over Brighton who was nearly relegated from the Championship.
New season and I was top of league all the way until the end of January :(

Since then I have been losing or drawing. Any advice on how to shape them back up?

This tactic is amazing

I'm using it with Lazio and it looks like I might win Seria A :)

dwd3232222.png

Hey mate,

Did Ciro Immobile do well in your save?

I love this tactic! but I'm struggling, Any advice??

Now I get teams hit bad form etc, But I just cant work them out of it!

I started unemployed and took over Brighton who was nearly relegated from the Championship.
New season and I was top of league all the way until the end of January :(

Since then I have been losing or drawing. Any advice on how to shape them back up?

Something that you should always do is to praise the players when they played a couple of good games in a row or if they play better than expected in the league. It is also important to inform them when things go worse in the league. You can do this under: "Squad > Team Meeting".

With that said, it is important to tell the team what you expect of them and also individually.

Bullshit this is why I don't like FM 17.

There's no reason to drop form omfg I'm going to crazy or delete this game..

Teams that i lost or draw is worst than my team only Besiktas is a bigger team..

Morale,Fitness everything is ok lol really there's no reason..

View attachment 100560

Last edited:

Teams that i lost or draw is worst than my team only Besiktas is a bigger team..

View attachment 1108762

Change training to team cohesion and match training to match tactics for a month

View attachment 1108762
Dont worry about it mate. Most times I go through a little spell like that. As long as everything is fine. Morale, Training, Fitness etc it won't last. Last time it happened to me went on a 30 game win streak :)

Bro I really can't understand why did this happened. What's the reason that I am going to lose league behind 12 points.. Nothing my players are happy they are fit they have good form but still 4-5 lost-draw streak ^^)

Look it happened again after good form. Of course I accept loses against Beşiktaş,Galatasaray and Fenebahçe but others :'(

I know form is temporary but this is bullshit there's no reason 8-| I will be ok if my team never performed like this but I won 12 games in series and then boom lost 6 then won 10 again and then lost 7.

I don't want to say aggressor is a bad tactic don't get me wrong. It's the most consistent&powerful tactic for me at 17.

View attachment 100559

After this looses my team play like this. On two day my gooalkeeper turned to Neuer and my forwards turned to C.Ronaldo.
I didn't change anything.. (H)
View attachment 100558

Dont worry about it mate. Most times I go through a little spell like that. As long as everything is fine. Morale, Training, Fitness etc it won't last. Last time it happened to me went on a 30 game win streak :)

Last edited:
Bro I really can't understand why did this happened. What's the reason that I am going to lose league behind 12 points.. Nothing my players are happy they are fit they have good form but still 4-5 lost-draw streak ^^)

Look it happened again after good form. Of course I accept loses against Beşiktaş,Galatasaray and Fenebahçe but others :'(

I know form is temporary but this is bullshit there's no reason 8-| I will be ok if my team never performed like this but I won 12 games in series and then boom lost 6 then won 10 again and then lost 7

View attachment 1108763
Give your players a fuking probably over confident after a good run

View attachment 1108762

you need to change your tactic, what I do is that I play with 1 tactic from June to December and one from Jan to June you will still lose a few games but not like this

Hmm what if only aggressor worked like this for me? 8-|

you need to change your tactic, what I do is that I play with 1 tactic from June to December and one from Jan to June you will still lose a few games but not like this

This is the problem with agressor mate i told u it wasnt in the last patch.it doesnt happen with 352 v3.No doubt u will get a bad streak with every tactic but not like that.This is what i was talking about dejan

I know form is temporary but this is bullshit there's no reason 8-| I will be ok if my team never performed like this but I won 12 games in series and then boom lost 6 then won 10 again and then lost 7.

I don't want to say aggressor is a bad tactic don't get me wrong. It's the most consistent&powerful tactic for me at 17.

View attachment 1108763

After this looses my team play like this. On two day my gooalkeeper turned to Neuer and my forwards turned to C.Ronaldo.
I didn't change anything.. (H)
View attachment 1108765

Ok... Dude, I want to be sure that I get it right...

You are playing with Konyaspor, this team is predicted to finish 9th so it's a mid table team

u3u3h2.png

And according your screenshots you are sitting the 1st place in the league but you are still complaining? :O

de3333aaaaa.png

So I guess that you'll be satisfied with a tactic and the game only when you can get unbeaten season with the weakest team in your league because I see that winning a league with a mid table team isn't good enough for you... XD

Last edited:
Back