Right ive tired both tactic on numerous saves for over half season with full pre season i for me Beast v4 is best

I had great results with arsenal with beast v4 so wasn't sure if should switch to aggressor or not but tried it and wow! didnt think could any better! I only use aggressor defence version. I have added attack version and is fully fluid but not played a game where i have needed to attack that much! beat bayern 11-2 on aggregate in champions league semi final! Arsenal squad fits this tactic well with addition of couple defenders.

I had great results with arsenal with beast v4 so wasn't sure if should switch to aggressor or not but tried it and wow! didnt think could any better! I only use aggressor defence version. I have added attack version and is fully fluid but not played a game where i have needed to attack that much! beat bayern 11-2 on aggregate in champions league semi final! Arsenal squad fits this tactic well with addition of couple defenders.

What team talks you do?

i let assistant do pre match unless against a rival then i do passionate "for the fans" then half time if winning "pleased" then individual "playing well but can do better" to all. If losing or drawing, i let assistant do overall, then same individual as if winning.

i let assistant do pre match unless against a rival then i do passionate "for the fans" then half time if winning "pleased" then individual "playing well but can do better" to all. If losing or drawing, i let assistant do overall, then same individual as if winning.

1 more question can i see your staff responsibilities please

im not sure how to put them up on here? which do you need to know i can tell you them?

staff responsibilities. when you start as arsenal, Wenger moves upstairs to director of football. If u don't have a good DOF or do not like having one, i give the scouting jobs i have assigned to him to the chief scout, but i usually go for a DOF with high judging player ability and potential which Wenger has, to help find good talent.

finaly my player has unlearen a bad ppm

07214-66aeb766-e845-4d69-a96d-b72a8a0d1ccb.png

staff responsibilities. when you start as arsenal, Wenger moves upstairs to director of football. If u don't have a good DOF or do not like having one, i give the scouting jobs i have assigned to him to the chief scout, but i usually go for a DOF with high judging player ability and potential which Wenger has, to help find good talent.

thankyou

third season with sunderland finished 8th, 9th in first two seasons
View attachment 104354View attachment 104353
in this save "England First" im allowed to hire ONLY English players
View attachment 104352View attachment 104351View attachment 104350
the current team and young talent from academy
View attachment 104349View attachment 104348View attachment 104347

its still the same team as last year but the result are much better when i start using beast v4 away and aggressor defense for home matches;)

Arsenal first season. Year 2020. Always play with "Beast v1 and v4", probe this new tactic to open a game against a team that was going to "park the bus". Win the match 1-0 but with many occasions and not one against. I also had to play with my rotation team for playing cup 3 days before...

View attachment 104332View attachment 104331

Back