0731a-d761b6cb-4d4b-4d1d-8244-dbf2de15c37f.png

0731a-dcec95d0-ff7e-439e-a879-0dc0c2f54ff2.png

0731a-53753f1c-1141-43f7-9b31-963609cd685e.png

0731a-dd0590f2-d4cc-4e69-be60-0dfba61ee255.png

0731a-d0c477c8-7c7e-42e0-9816-0c13b31bfb0b.png

take care of you players' morale. put the training on tactical for 2 weeks and match preparation on teamwork

A guy just bought nottingham forest and he made 30mil available in transfer funds. I am looking for a good MCR and a DC. btw I'm in november first season.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I found that I got better results with Balanced version when the opponent used 1 striker, and struggling a bit more when the opponent used 2 strikers. Which makes sence because its more risky with 2 CD's against the 2 strikers. I think this game is more about having a different plan and adjust to what your opponent is doing. Thats why I wanted to do something about this, and then I thought about the BEAST tactic with 3 CD's. A brilliant tactic, but also its pretty much a waste using 3 CD's against 1 lonely striker. Aggressor is more effective against that.

What I did is that I dropped the CM to CB, and called it "BEAST V5". I think its just an improved version of the other Beast versions because of the latest AMC tweak. Now I have 2 versions, AGGRESSOR BALANCED, which I only use when opponent use 1 striker because 2 CD's against 1 striker is good enough. And BEAST V5, and I only use that when the opponent use 2 strikers, because then I will have 3 CB's against the 2 strikers.

Also I often change during the match. If I start with the Balanced version because the opponent is using 1 striker, then its a good chance I will be in the lead after 60 mins, and the opponent will attack and change formation to 2 strikers. Then I have to adjust and change to Beast version, and I will have a very good chance to keep the lead and often increase it because their defence will be taking risks. Thats why I always look at what formation the opponent is using during the match.

So against 1 striker I use this:

View attachment 99831

And against 2 strikers I use this:

View attachment 99830

This is working brilliant for me.

Hey guys. I found that I got better results with Balanced version when the opponent used 1 striker, and struggling a bit more when the opponent used 2 strikers. Which makes sence because its more risky with 2 CD's against the 2 strikers. I think this game is more about having a different plan and adjust to what your opponent is doing. Thats why I wanted to do something about this, and then I thought about the BEAST tactic with 3 CD's. A brilliant tactic, but also its pretty much a waste using 3 CD's against 1 lonely striker. Aggressor is more effective against that.

What I did is that I dropped the CM to CB, and called it "BEAST V5". I think its just an improved version of the other Beast versions because of the latest AMC tweak. Now I have 2 versions, AGGRESSOR BALANCED, which I only use when opponent use 1 striker because 2 CD's against 1 striker is good enough. And BEAST V5, and I only use that when the opponent use 2 strikers, because then I will have 3 CB's against the 2 strikers.

Also I often change during the match. If I start with the Balanced version because the opponent is using 1 striker, then its a good chance I will be in the lead after 60 mins, and the opponent will attack and change formation to 2 strikers. Then I have to adjust and change to Beast version, and I will have a very good chance to keep the lead and often increase it because their defence will be taking risks. Thats why I always look at what formation the opponent is using during the match.

So against 1 striker I use this:

View attachment 1109567

And against 2 strikers I use this:

View attachment 1109568

This is working brilliant for me.
You use OIS's Beast or Aggressor?

I've been using this tactic for about half a season, only twice has it scored more than 2 goals in a match, anyone have any ideas how I can improve this? Usually win 1-0 or draw 1-1

Do your strikers miss a lot? I score 2 goals minimum.

My whole team misses a lot only games iv won with more than 2 goals are Swansea 3-0 and West Ham 3-2. I average 25 shots maybe 10-15 on target but usually score 1

TFF9 or anyone else i have some questions about using the filters. What i understood from the op is that i should match by one condition until i find someone who can join my team, but in my case (playing in lower leagues) some times i must match at least by 10 or 11 conditions to find only players that meet the filter in 3 or 4 attributes and all the other ones will be just like 3's and 4's. Those kind of players are poor and are not performing very well for me and even the scouts consider they're not good enough to join the team.
In my opinion i think that we should use the minus button (picture below) to decrease the attributes instead. That way we'll have players that have the nearest attributes to the recommended ones.
View attachment 99776
But i don't know which way is the best

An other question concerning the size of the team can you tell me what's the minimum number of players that i should keep in my team. It can sound like a weird question for you, but in lower leagues we're always trying to get ride of any unneeded player to save wage budget so we can get good players. But sometimes we could have lake of players in some positions due to injuries so how to deal with that

I'm waiting for your answers guys thank's in advance. :)

What do u think about attacking set pieces? I think need some improvement...

Which team do u have?
Utd. But first season I sold most of my older players. And promoted from the youth academy. Did not matter if I played the kids or some more established players, results were still as good. Do think set pieces could be improved on. But hey when the tactics this good what the heck :) oh I'm only using Balanced btw not needed other 2 so far ;)

TFF9 or anyone else i have some questions about using the filters. What i understood from the op is that i should match by one condition until i find someone who can join my team, but in my case (playing in lower leagues) some times i must match at least by 10 or 11 conditions to find only players that meet the filter in 3 or 4 attributes and all the other ones will be just like 3's and 4's. Those kind of players are poor and are not performing very well for me and even the scouts consider they're not good enough to join the team.
In my opinion i think that we should use the minus button (picture below) to decrease the attributes instead. That way we'll have players that have the nearest attributes to the recommended ones.
But i don't know which way is the best

If no players show up in the searching filed or you want more choice then I suggest reducing “Match Conditions” no more than 4 conditions and if you already have the Match Conditions reduced by 4 conditions and still no players show up in the searching field then you should start reducing the attributes and when you do that I suggest following this guide:

1) Reduce all attributes by 1 point

2) If still no players show up in the searching filed then reduce all Mental Attributes(except Team Work and Work Rate) by 2 points. Please notice that you also should have the match conditions reduced by 4 conditions.

3) If still no players show in the searching field then reduce All Mental Attributes (except Team Work and Work Rate) and all Technical Attributes by 1 point and repeat this process until you find someone. Please notice that you also should have the match conditions reduced by 4 conditions.

I want to add that it’s extremely hard to find players when you play in lower leagues or top divisions of low reputation nations due these reasons:

1) You don’t have any decent scouting knowledge so you can rely on local players

2) Even if you have good scouting knowledge of other nations then it might be useless for you because you also need have low leagues loaded for these notations and usually no one does that because having low leagues loaded for other nations would make the game run very slow and usually everyone have only the top divisions loaded for other nations in the best case.

But good thing is that you actually don’t need to have the best players to do good in lower leagues or low reputation leagues because with any more or less good tactic and good management you will be greatly overarching and getting promotions.

An other question concerning the size of the team can you tell me what's the minimum number of players that i should keep in my team. It can sound like a weird question for you, but in lower leagues we're always trying to get ride of any unneeded player to save wage budget so we can get good players. But sometimes we could have lake of players in some positions due to injuries so how to deal with that

I'm waiting for your answers guys thank's in advance. :)

I find 22 players is an optimal number when all positions in the tactic have at least 3 players that can play there, except GK position I usually have only 2 GKs, also I never take GK for the substitutions.

Last edited:
I think the off the ball is a very important attribute for ST and AMC. They need to get in good position. Also I trained my wingbacks to look for the pass rather than the shot and I score a lot more since they don't shoot from awkward positions anymore.

Back