id say if theyre taking long shots then they have no one to pass to. maybe find players with better off the ball attribute

where should I play Kuki? AMC or ST? What's the best position for him?

where should I play Kuki? AMC or ST? What's the best position for him?

He's got awful "9" Passing and very low Technique and low mental attributes so there's no chance for him to play AMC

Also, for STC position his Finishing(12), Composure(11), Concentration(8) and Decisions (11) are too low, he'll be missing 99% of his scoring chances

If you are playing in EPL(the 1st or the 2nd season) then this player is too poor to be used there.

Last edited:
I'm with Nottingham forest in first season in championship. I got him one loan with an optional fee of 4,3 mil.

Hey there, long time watcher but first time poster. I'm assuming i must be doing something wrong, or this tactic isn't suited to my team. I'm Everton in my second season and set the tactic up identical to the instructions on the first page. Unfortunately it just constantly leaks goals. Any attack down the flank and cross in results in the opposition scoring. I have been trounced a few times too, most recently 6-1 by West Ham. Anyway - lots of people look to have had success with this - must just not be suited to me. I've tested it for a whole season and I don't remember the last time I had a clean sheet. The search continues :)

Why aren't you downloading the tactic mate? There's loads of things in the tactic you can't see from the first page, all the individual player instructions are very important to make the tactic work. Or maybe I'm taking things too literally :$

Hey there, long time watcher but first time poster. I'm assuming i must be doing something wrong, or this tactic isn't suited to my team. I'm Everton in my second season and set the tactic up identical to the instructions on the first page. Unfortunately it just constantly leaks goals. Any attack down the flank and cross in results in the opposition scoring. I have been trounced a few times too, most recently 6-1 by West Ham. Anyway - lots of people look to have had success with this - must just not be suited to me. I've tested it for a whole season and I don't remember the last time I had a clean sheet. The search continues :)

Why aren't you downloading the tactic mate? There's loads of things in the tactic you can't see from the first page, all the individual player instructions are very important to make the tactic work. Or maybe I'm taking things too literally :$

i think he means hes copied the set pieces, OI etc

He's got awful "9" Passing and very low Technique and low mental attributes so there's no chance for him to play AMC

Also, for STC position his Finishing(12), Composure(11), Concentration(8) and Decisions (11) are too low, he'll be missing 99% of his scoring chances

If you are playing in EPL(the 1st or the 2nd season) then this player is too poor to be used there.
Not true. On my last save I had him in my Utd team from season one rotating with Martial, Zlatan, Rashford. And he finished the season with 20+ goals in all comps. Not bad for a young forth choice STR with not the best stats. But with regular playing time and good tutoring they soon get really good stats! After a season or two or regular playing time he will soon developed into one of the best young STRs on the game. But training and Tutoring are key!

Unfortunately I don't have a good tutor for him at the club. Do you know a good stc tutor that is old and i can buy for cheap or sign for free?

Also, can someone recommend me a young MCR that will develop well?

Unfortunately I don't have a good tutor for him at the club. Do you know a good stc tutor that is old and i can buy for cheap or sign for free?

Also, can someone recommend me a young MCR that will develop well?
carlos soler from Valencia !

The new balanced tactic is not on the old defensive tactic level. Concede too many goals from stupid crosses, like someone said earlier

This Balanced tactic is by far the best tactic I've tested since the old Il Devsasto days when you could exploit the ME somewhat. So far played 4, scored 19 conceded 1 :)

0731a-8f6a2b86-62d7-4fd8-b6cb-e0f3184a75c3.png

Back