Really? Wow! For me the tactic is unbeatable at home. Great away too but my team sometimes seems to struggle to score away from home. Realistic I guess.

In our test, a lot of the game's randomness is taken out, so one wouldn't get as stable results all the way in a real save of course :) But in the long run, it would most likely give you the most points away out of the 167 tactics we tested :)

I am talking about the defensive version of the tactic btw.

In our test, a lot of the game's randomness is taken out, so one wouldn't get as stable results all the way in a real save of course :) But in the long run, it would most likely give you the most points away out of the 167 tactics we tested :)

I am talking about the defensive version of the tactic btw.

Tff doesnt seem to be fan of u though....

Tff doesnt seem to be fan of u though....

Lol, me and TFF have no hard feelings towards one another! Where did you read that? :) We simply disagree about a few things, which is perfectly normal :) I still highly respect his work and dedication to this community!

Atalanta

Hello,
I used from FM07 until FM13 (433) Since FM14 i always play (352 361)
I'm in the seventh season with Atalanta (4titles in a row with a another 3-5-2 tactic).
Since this season i used this great tactic. To reclaim the title, that i lost last year to Roma!
At the start i used to defensive tactic. But after i home loss against Palace in the CL (3-5).
I'm switched to 3 defenders! Only one loss in the Serie A, with 7 games to go.

View attachment 104229View attachment 104228View attachment 104227View attachment 104226

Last edited:
third season with sunderland finished 8th, 9th in first two seasons
View attachment 1104571View attachment 1104572
in this save "England First" im allowed to hire ONLY English players
View attachment 1104573View attachment 1104574View attachment 1104575
the current team and young talent from academy
View attachment 1104576View attachment 1104577View attachment 1104578

its still the same team as last year but the result are much better when i start using beast v4 away and aggressor defense for home matches;)
mate in the first seasons which tactic u use??

hey guys, when you looking for a new player, lets say you look for a striker, would u prefer to buy him with one good ppm and two bad ppms, or without any ppm at all? thanks guys

hey guys, when you looking for a new player, lets say you look for a striker, would u prefer to buy him with one good ppm and two bad ppms, or without any ppm at all? thanks guys

without any ppm.

we draw are first game at home, 1-1 and then we played away and this happend(H)

07215-30c364c1-9eaa-4162-9bdd-670a78d4de80.png

Tranmere Rovers' FA cup adventure continues! 4-2 victory away against Championship team Brentford! Currently on 5th place. Defensive tactic. Superb tactic!

View attachment 104137

Mate, I'm sure that you know that it's easy to train a PPM but it's very hard to "untrain" a PPM so I always try to avoid players with "bad" PPMs :)

which tactic mate? What tactic you used for home and away games? Thanks mate

hey mate, i have used defesive version home and away, and i use the attack version when team park the bus against me, or when i need a goal

Love this tactic, just finished my 1st season with Arsenal won the treble. Lost 2 games in all competitions all season.

Back