Arsenal first season. Year 2020. Always play with "Beast v1 and v4", probe this new tactic to open a game against a team that was going to "park the bus". Win the match 1-0 but with many occasions and not one against. I also had to play with my rotation team for playing cup 3 days before...

View attachment 1104595View attachment 1104596

That's the only problem I'm having so far with these great Aggressor tactics. It doesn't matter if I use the defensive or attacking version, when I'm the firm favourite, the park the bus opponent will stop me from scoring and the match usually ends in 0-0.

Tried al sorts of Teamtalk options, but none work.

Have also tried tweaking the tactic to a wider variant (play wider and set the wingbacks to play wider), tempo lower, more expressive etc, but none really look to work.

Nevertheless it's a great tactic, but I can't seem to solve this issue.

Right ive read and followed everything to the letter and nothing is workin

If any 1 could help be brilliant, ive been using def version

View attachment 1104594

Squad

View attachment 1104593

I've held team meeting the lot

Did you sign a lotof those players at same time? it may be down to them not gelling? Have you tried putting your training focus on Team Cohesion?

Guys in my opinion BEAST v4 still the best tactic so far until now from TFF. But it's just my opinion ;)

Whats the OI's That people have been using, I've stuck to the OP but wondering if people have been using Different ones

07214-9113c25e-68bd-4371-a50a-de4404599918.png

guys,why cant I upload the tactic file in FMT mode? can someone give me a FMT version? thx

third season with sunderland finished 8th, 9th in first two seasons
View attachment 1104571View attachment 1104572
in this save "England First" im allowed to hire ONLY English players
View attachment 1104573View attachment 1104574View attachment 1104575
the current team and young talent from academy
View attachment 1104576View attachment 1104577View attachment 1104578

its still the same team as last year but the result are much better when i start using beast v4 away and aggressor defense for home matches;)

instant result ?

Back