Hey guys,
I have a same troubles as some guys here. I play 3th season as Greenock Morton. My squad isn't the best in the league because we have here Celtic and Rangers, but the last season I won a title. This year I play CL in a group stage and do very well but I struggle in the league. This tactic looks like a charm, but when I'm a favorit opponent build a Trump's ******* wall with buses everywhere :D and than strike once in the match and I lost or draw but I have 15+ oportunities and he has only one. I't quite frustrating now. I play only def version, because It's more effective in defense.
I also tried instant results and could be briliant like 7:0 but next match I lost 1:0 againts last team. I know It's like in real football, look at the Foxes for example...but do you have any advice how to get back on winning wave?

i tell the team to get creative during the game. (team talk -> assertive -> get creative) sometimes this helps, and substitue somebody from the attacking trio. (or sometimes all of them)

Yeah that's clasy think what I do, but nothing helps...I'm gonna try another tactic in 3rd slot for example knap wheels of fire. I must do something because next season the winner will be in group stage in CL from beginning and it's nice sack of money for the small team as Morton is.

I was using another tactic before and after I lost to QPR, I deleted that tactic and started using this one, so I started it with Everton game and 6 games after no goals conceded.

View attachment 104085

avenida road

Hi guys, who would you say you have had most success with at DLF?

I'm using this tactic with Trastevere in italian Serie D (4th level). I have good results for a team that is predicted at the middle of the table but not amazing like other users.
Strikers score only occasionally and, more generally, I find very difficult to score more than 1 o 2 goals per match. All the six midfieleders got very average ratings (about 6,5). I have always 60% of possession but very few occasions.
I must say that I lost only one match out of 13 but I'm not killing the game like in some experience that I read here.
I don't know if it's a tactic that need more valuable players but I see excellent results also in Vanarama, and the level is very close to Serie D.

When do you switch to the attacking tactic? So far i only used it in cups matches against small teams and when i am behind in games.

Only using It in cups few times..and once in the league home against last place

Simply superb

8sEWI4.jpg

That's my problem. I do not understand how they say this y others tactic is wonderful. Only if it is to train big teams (alas it is easy) ... SiGames, created a ME, made so that there are no tactics like the other FM's...Now forget the easy and loose victories...And the more tactics being created, the more they improve the ME to get rid of them.

Back