Al-Qaeda threatens WC 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Deslandes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Qaeda are a bunch of whining ******* who have no balls what so ever, think theyre doing good for the world, stupid brainwashed *****, all al qaeda members should be killed, if anyone ever sees one, dont think twice

i ******* hate them they think they are hard sending us videos of them giving us warnings if they r gonna do sumthing y dont tthey do it now?

People think it shows balls to blow yourself up for what you believe in, it shows you have no balls and will not perform combat face to face,

i ******* hate them they think they are hard sending us videos of them giving us warnings if they r gonna do sumthing y dont tthey do it now?

Becuase fear is an amazing motion. it will panick people. Scare people. them telling us they are going to do it, will affect is, if they do it or not.

im not actually scared of them because i know that im gonna die one day

FFTOPIC- what do u thik of my signature? its my first try at making a sig on photoshop i've already been told bout the white circle being unclean

It's mostly all mind games from them, they're worrying people and their centre of the public eye because of it, just what they want.

Your a Braver Man then me. I am scared of terriost attacks. I dont want to Die now. i want to live. And i would be worried if i was going to South Africa this year.

FFTOPIC- what do u thik of my signature? its my first try at making a sig on photoshop i've already been told bout the white circle being unclean
Stay on topic please.

so would i scott, theyre pathetic, i wish we could win that war, i know its hard though :(

umm idk i think you should, i mean i agree with you but getting killed is not the same as dieng, im scared of them and everyone should be

War and modern day imperialism is the cause of terrorism. People don't question the actions of their governments. Seriously what did Saddam have to do with 9/11? The guy was made a scapegoat for whatever motives the British/American governments and their allies had.

P.S. I hate radicals and extremists as much as the next guy and I hope the WC goes well without any incidents. Politics and football shouldn't mix no matter our differences.

No im not scared coz i think and kknow im gonna die early itz not smoking or dugs and that **** itz that i have eating problems i never eat at school and rarely eat at home and its not a figure thing itz just something natural wiv me i hate eating and what is wierd is i learn about malnutrition in school but don't realy take it in to mind i know im not getting enogh vitamins and thatsit but dont care so im not really worried bout dieing

so would i scott, theyre pathetic, i wish we could win that war, i know its hard though :(
Sadly it's very hard, seeing as their making the children plant bombs etc, so it's a lot of people to stop, and you can't really kill the kids as there would be an uproar about it.

Thats what i mean, i absolutely despise al qaeda, that war is impossible to win if they use kids, but put yourself in this scenario, there is a kid with a bomb strapped to him, hes running toward a market full of 10 women, would you shoot him?

Where never win that war. It is impossible. It isnt like a normal war. where there is a government to take out. which is not what we are up against.

They hide in caves, all in mountains in neutral or friendly countries. They got Agents in USA, UK all over the place. So it isnt like we can attack friendly countries. So we will never catch them all.

Sudam was just the beginning, Not even Getting Bin laded will help.

Thats what i mean, i absolutely despise al qaeda, that war is impossible to win if they use kids, but put yourself in this scenario, there is a kid with a bomb strapped to him, hes running toward a market full of 10 women, would you shoot him?
I think if it was woman from my own country, and he wasn't from my country, I would shoot him as I'd want to save my own country more than anything.

It may seem a little racist to kill him just because he's not from my country and they are, but he's going to die anyway blowing himself up, so why not kill him and save others.

I cant beileve i am admitting to this, But YES i would. sounds cruel, but i would save 100 people for one. I would kill myself to save 2 peoples life. It is just the way i think about it.

You know how bad it is now scott gettin bin laden will definetly not stop it we blatently have little kids in the UK working for al qaeda and in afrca loads man. and they think they are being good muslims but they are not. killing bin laden wont help coz he has got his army of little kids in africa i.e nigerian man tried blowing up american plane earlier this year during christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back