Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice life for some..getting to edit to their hearts delight,by the way I am studying Electricity now,super interesting ....

Can I request a DB, if anyone has time.

Before my editor broke, I was planning to make Turkey div 5.
The leagues are already on the game, I just needed to make nation rules with amateur leagues.

So can someone make Turkey Level 5, on 10.0 please?

I think you can select the database you want to use.

Pick defult.
Or can you just make it a XML?

@Dan

View attachment 105537
here you go mate, ithink this is what you want
if there are any problems or you want something changing just let me know

Triv (H)

Any Requests?

Need owt making??

Who's James and how can he start it without the FM11 editor, and anyway we'll just make ours better8-|

Meaning he has already started researching and Requesting for Graphics and sruff and he even created a Thread

i have plans for creation of croatian 1992, 2001/2002, and much more:)

RabSafc1879

Here it is: A 5 Five Nations cup consisting of 1349 teams from England, Scotland, Wales, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. 13 stages including 4 Quailifying rounds and a bonus League cup consisting of the top leagues from the 5 nations and the coca-cola Championship and a Super cup between winners of 5 nations & league cup.

All other domestic cups have been removed.

To play all leagues load up all 5 Db's to load 1 or 2 leagues load up eng db + whatever leagues you require. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it. Any problems let me know.(tested twice so should be perfect).

I think this is the largest single competition done on FM10 to date.(could be wrong !):)

PS all Euro Qualification is through leagues now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.