Alfie Docker - The Story of an Unknown Manager

January 2016

View attachment 286769
Not the best results this month.. I think we've come back down to reality to be honest.

League Table

View attachment 286768
We're still within touching distance of the play offs!

Transfer Action

In

View attachment 286767
Adam Chicksen comes in on loan for the rest of the season, just to provide defensive cover as he can play both full back positions. David Gil comes in on a free as a back up goal keeper. He has a decent potential too, so perhaps he could battle for a first team place.

Out

View attachment 286766
Calum Woods wouldn't stop moaning about being a rotation player, not a first team player. Fisher has been playing too well to drop, and is younger with more potential anyway. Jamie Jones wanted to leave for first team football.. so joined Arsenal. Yeah.

Championship Transfer Round Up

View attachment 286765
A big deal with Mulumbu leaving, and for some reason Jones' move to Arsenal was a "Major Transfer"... Oh FM.

News

View attachment 286764
The young lad has been playing well throughout the month!​

February - March

Transfer News!

View attachment 286722
This guy seems to have been around forever, but he's still 23! I think he'll be a good CAM for us, as Pereira is only on loan this season.

Results

View attachment 286720
Robinson is back into some good form, but Garner is on a long goal drought...

League Table

View attachment 286719
We've dropped out of the play off places! We have a big game against Norwich coming up, so if we win that then we are definitely back in with a shout!

April Fools...

View attachment 286717
Has anyone else had this today? xD

If you don't know what it is, SI are playing an April Fools joke.. you don't get £500m... :( ;)

Rest of the Season

View attachment 286696
Some good results there. Wolves tried to show my that I should have taken their job interview ;)

Final League Table

View attachment 286694
We've finished 5th! What an achievement! Looks like we could do a Southampton and get back to back promotions to the Premier League?!

Play off Semi Final Draw

View attachment 286693
We are playing Derby. I'd have chosen them out of WBA and Norwich!​

End of the Season (Play Offs)

View attachment 286690
Yep, we lost to Derby over the two legs, in awful fashion! I was livid that we threw away our lead and got battered in the second leg.

View attachment 286689
But I suppose as consolation, it was Derby who won the play offs and also get promoted back to Premier League for the first time in almost 10 years! Good luck to them!

Final League Table

View attachment 286688
So we finished 5th, which isn't bad at all!

Player Stats

View attachment 286687
Nice to see Callum Robinson third in the top scorers chart!

---

However... despite the great success I've had at Preston. I feel like I've done all I can. I want a new challenge now, and there are plenty of interesting jobs available now. I think I could get a top division job now, as I have my Continental C Licence! I therefore applied for lots of jobs...

View attachment 286686
... which the board did not like. I resigned.

View attachment 286685
I hope the fans will keep hold of the memories we shared over the past two seasons, but it's time for a fresh start, maybe abroad! This is far from the end of the story, it's only the beginning...​

Nice end of season, unlucky in the play-offs. Can't wait to see where your next job is!

Hired!

View attachment 286678
It was a tough decision (especially being a Liverpool fan IRL) but I chose Everton, mainly because they have the biggest transfer budget, and already a good team. Let's try and get them into the Champions League?!​

I want this to continue as quickly as possible, I'm so into it!!

Good work

I think Everton have a better future, I don't think it'll be long before you're at a big club!

I'm really enjoying this, it's a shame you couldn't go up with Preston though!

Are you David Moyes in disguise ? Preston to Everton XD. Good choice to stay with Preston until the end of the season, Knew you would get a better job than Wolves.

Well done on your successes so far mate and congrats on the move to Everton. Good luck!